"The Root problem is ..."

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm just wondering if they considered that it was really the U.N.'s to give away.

"Oh. The U.N. gave manhattan to the aliens? That's cool. "

No doubt that is the question that has never been resolved even though the US and Israel are the only ones who continue to act like it's all settled. Full circle.

dilloduck said:
No doubt that is the question that has never been resolved even though the US and Israel are the only ones who continue to act like it's all settled. Full circle.

I know. How convenient, that little mental record skip that allows the jews and their neocon robots to just keep portraying israel as the victim.

rtwngAvngr said:
I know. How convenient, that little mental record skip that allows the jews and their neocon robots to just keep portraying israel as the victim.

Everything hinges on it. Is the entire world gonna sit down and allow this piece of land to belong SOLELY to the jews or not ? I'm not talking religious ownership--I'm talking earthly ownership.

rtwngAvngr said:
Actually hypotheticals and reality modelling are a very high level activity.

Think of an alien army with lazer guns, telepathy, and anti matter rays, and they took new york, and starting calling you a terrorist for fighting back. Would you give up?

Well, what if monkeys flew out of my butt and did the chicken dance all the way to Paris, France? What if the sun turned into a black hole overnight? What if I got signed by the Seahawks to play starting quarterback? What if Jenna Jameson called me up for a threesome with me and Kristen Bell? All of my scenarios are equally as likely as yours - that is to say, impossible. Speaking of which, have you been subpoenaed yet by the Noachide courts?

rtwngAvngr said:

So you think Israel should have just ignored the kidnapping of its soldiers by Arab terrorists?

5stringJeff said:
Well, what if monkeys flew out of my butt and did the chicken dance all the way to Paris, France? What if the sun turned into a black hole overnight? What if I got signed by the Seahawks to play starting quarterback? What if Jenna Jameson called me up for a threesome with me and Kristen Bell? All of my scenarios are equally as likely as yours - that is to say, impossible. Speaking of which, have you been subpoenaed yet by the Noachide courts?

Your scenarios, while amusing, are not designed to isolate certain principles for closer scrutiny, as mine are.

The noahide courts are to be implemented in the future, and, the present being in effect presently, are therefore not in effect currently.

Did the UN hold local elections to ask the people of the land if they were cool with the formation of Israel? Or did a bunch of Europeans show up and tell the brown people to move and make way for the Zionists?
Inquiring minds want to know...

theHawk said:
Did the UN hold local elections to ask the people of the land if they were cool with the formation of Israel? Or did a bunch of Europeans show up and tell the brown people to move and make way for the Zionists?
Inquiring minds want to know...

A wee more complicated than that however your second scenario is closer to the truth. This issue must be revisited BEFORE any further talks can occur IMHO. Is the UN going to stand by what they created or not. They can't play patty cake forever.

dilloduck said:
A wee more complicated than that however your second scenario is closer to the truth. This issue must be revisited BEFORE any further talks can occur IMHO. Is the UN going to stand by what they created or not. They can't play patty cake forever.

That would be a really good exercise to ascertain the general resolve, consistency, and honesty of the u.n.

rtwngAvngr said:
That would be a really good exercise to ascertain the general resolve, consistency, and honesty of the u.n.

The acid test as far as I'm concerned. This is the problem with being given something--whoever " gives" it to you can take it away. You are forever in thier debt unless you defeat them too.

5stringJeff said:
Our problem is terrorism, plain and simple.
Judeo-Christianity underwent some major changes from Renniasance to Reformation. These changes were brought about through a combination of education and commerce (read: capitalism). Islam has never had such a reformation period, and the general population receive next to zero formal education. Until such changes occur, the Middle East will continue as it has - with tribal warfare, and terrorism.

Our problem is finding an effective means to instigate such a reformation with widespread muslim support. The ancillary problem is that most of the embedded muslim power brokers are unwilling to give up their own strangelhold on the Middle East, and they are willing to fight to the last pawn/peon. And when faced with stimuli from outside sources (such as the West), the power brokers fight back using terrorist tactics. Yes, we Americans need to consider our own immediate security first, but the long-term security of our nation lies in bringing the Middle East out of the feudalistic dark ages.

That'd be my two cents anyway.

CockySOB said:
Judeo-Christianity underwent some major changes from Renniasance to Reformation. These changes were brought about through a combination of education and commerce (read: capitalism). Islam has never had such a reformation period, and the general population receive next to zero formal education. Until such changes occur, the Middle East will continue as it has - with tribal warfare, and terrorism.

Our problem is finding an effective means to instigate such a reformation with widespread muslim support. The ancillary problem is that most of the embedded muslim power brokers are unwilling to give up their own strangelhold on the Middle East, and they are willing to fight to the last pawn/peon. And when faced with stimuli from outside sources (such as the West), the power brokers fight back using terrorist tactics. Yes, we Americans need to consider our own immediate security first, but the long-term security of our nation lies in bringing the Middle East out of the feudalistic dark ages.

No. It just lies in keeping nukes and icbm's out of their hands. If they WANT to reform, so be it. The problem is western interventionism has preferred stability over the chaos of reform, and have backed the the embedded muslim power brokers who, as you said, are unwilling to release their stranglehold and ENCOURAGE the 7th century mentality and the totalitarianism it embraces.

CockySOB said:

If they are unwilling to let any "foreigner" have the strip of land that is Israel then what would be the point in trying any harder?

Forum List

Back