The Room

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
The Room...

This movie is considered the worst movie ever made.

And it really, really, really is. I watched it last night.

But due to the incredible reviews of "The Disaster Artist", which is about the making of "The Room", I had to watch "The Room".

100 minutes I will never get back in my life. It was worse than terrible! But it was so bad, that it was actually funny to watch and make fun of. It's the new "Rocky Horror".

Supposedly,you don't need to watch "The Room" to appreciate "The Disaster Artist". But it helps, I hear. So I watched "The Room"....

Do it. Watch it. Join my misery! Fuck, it was so bad...

And, "oh hi (insert name)" lol....

• Banned
So I finally saw "The Disaster Artist", and it was very good! I definitely recommend watching "The Room" first, so you can understand a lot of the humor. I gave it 3.5 out of 4 stars, if you have watched "The Room". Very well done! You'll be smiling the whole movie, and it makes up for your initial investment! :)

Last edited:
  • Banned
And I just found out that if you watch "The Disaster Artist" to the end of the credits, you will be rewarded for a great little scene! But again, "The Room" is necessary first to appreciate the humor.

Yesterday I clicked a link on MSN news of 100 movies you must watch before you die. "The Room" was #1.... wow....

And this is a great Star Wars parody with poor Tommy!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back