the Ron Paul question about letting someone die

Kent Snyder, 49; Campaign Chief for Rep. Ron Paul

Friends have established a fund to pay Mr. Snyder's medical bills, which totaled $400,000 after two months of hospitalization. He had no health insurance.

So Ron Paul's own campaign manager is an example of someone Ron Paul thinks should be left to die?

Ouch.

Our system didnt agree with Paul and did all they could to try and save him.

He still died but never had to pay the price of his gamble to not buy insurance.

We all paid for his gamble

Really, have you taken a part of your monthly welfare check and sent it to the fund his friends set up to pay his costs? Nowhere does your 2008 link suggest that taxpayers picked up the tab.

Last edited:
Why not throw 'em out in the street to die? I mean, that seems like the GOP's mantra........kill off the poor.

Never mind the fact that Perry's biggest applause line in the first debate was that he'd executed more people than any other governor.

Friends have established a fund to pay Mr. Snyder's medical bills, which totaled $400,000 after two months of hospitalization. He had no health insurance.

So Ron Paul's own campaign manager is an example of someone Ron Paul thinks should be left to die?

Ouch.

He still died but never had to pay the price of his gamble to not buy insurance.

Well, it may not have been a gamble. It may be he just plain couldn't afford it. Isn't that why most people are uninsured?

Ouch.

Well, it may not have been a gamble. It may be he just plain couldn't afford it. Isn't that why most people are uninsured?

He was Ron Pauls campaign manager, he had the money to buy insurance

Why not throw 'em out in the street to die? I mean, that seems like the GOP's mantra........kill off the poor.

Never mind the fact that Perry's biggest applause line in the first debate was that he'd executed more people than any other governor.

Yeah, but then it was because the people who were executed were trash who had raped, murdered, mutilated, burned, cut up innocent people just going about their daily life. Good riddance. The state may have pulled the trigger on them, but they individually made the choices that led to forfeiting their own lives.

How much does Ron Paul pay his campaign managers?

Evidently not. You realize that the vast majority of campaign workers are volunteers and that the folks who get paid, don't get paid a lot don't you? You're lucky I'm not a mod, your user name would get changed so fast it'd make your head spin like a top.

Yeah, but then it was because the people who were executed were trash who had raped, murdered, mutilated, burned, cut up innocent people just going about their daily life. Good riddance. The state may have pulled the trigger on them, but they individually made the choices that led to forfeiting their own lives.

Except for the ones who were innocent...

There are several people that Perry executed where the evidence was iffy. One is still being investigated to see if they were innocent or not, even though they were executed.

Well, if more people did this we wouldnt need the gov't to ALWAYS have to step in and rescue us.
We can do this ALL by ourselves!

Thanks for letting us know Americans are a self reliant bunch :clap2:

Oh, and TM :fu:

There are several people that Perry executed where the evidence was iffy. One is still being investigated to see if they were innocent or not, even though they were executed.

Hey dummy.... have you not heard?

Everybody in prison is innocent. Just ask them, they will tell ya so :cuckoo:

Oh, and I bet you have NO problem killing innocent babies do ya??? :evil:

Ron Pauls own campaign manager is an example of why you have to require people have insurance.

Otherwise someone else ( the rest of us ) end up paying their bills.

Bet ya have no problem with all the illegal aliens who use our medical facilities and NEVER pay!

Get prego in Mejico and sneak into America and BINGO you have an American in your family!!!!

What a country huh???

How about we kick them out, or just cut off their benefits and free give aways, and give these benefits to AMERICANS who actually need it???

The only way to tame the costs is a public option OR universal care.

you dumb fuck.... people will still not pay - instead they will just wait and pay the fine - how ya going to enforce it? Stick sick people in jail?

If they cant pay for insurance, what do we do?

Oh, thats right we all pay..... is'nt that what is going on now????

Just what we all need. An organization that cant even make money delivering my mail in control of my healthcare :eek:

The only way to tame the costs is a public option OR universal care.

Wrong.... that is not the only way.

You can deny those who cannot pay any care, or only give limited care.

I stand corrected.

I will change my statement to the ONLY SANE and Humaine way to fix it is a public option or universal care.

How about you get the gov't nose out of our business and let insurance companies trade across state lines so they can be competitive.

why dont you tell us why that would work?

you are too much of a blind hack for it to soke in.

You have a head like a granite rock!

Do some ACTUAL research and you will see I am correct.

I for one have ALWAYS had health insurance (as an adult) and it has been a huge sacrafice to me and my family.
There are folks out there who have cellies and new cars that CHOOSE to not have healthcare.... why dont they have insurance?
I will tell ya.... its because they dont think they will need it anytime soon.

I'd rather obsorb those costs than to have it go to NON-citizens....

YES WE NEED REFORM, but not at the hands of the gov't.... they have NEVER done anything right!

WAKE UP TM!!!!

Forum List

Back