the Ron Paul question about letting someone die

• Banned
He was 49 and died.

He ran Paul's campaign in a past presidential attempt.

He refused to buy himself medical insurance and left a bill of 400,000 dollars.

• Banned
Ron Pauls own campaign manager is an example of why you have to require people have insurance.

Otherwise someone else ( the rest of us ) end up paying their bills.

Ron Paul had an excellent point, before the government paid for it you still didn't get thrown out into the cold to die.

• Banned
And where do you think the costs were shifted back then?

To other customers

And where do you think the costs were shifted back then?

To other customers

well then we need to pass a mandate that everyone buy their own fucking house so we the people don't have to pick up the tab.. good rationalization whoooop

• Banned
Is it fair this man can leave us all his bill because he refused to buy insurance?

You paid his bill.

I paid his bill.

This is the reason medical is so damned expensive.

People playing the system

Kent Snyder, 49; Campaign Chief for Rep. Ron Paul

Friends have established a fund to pay Mr. Snyder's medical bills, which totaled $400,000 after two months of hospitalization. He had no health insurance.

You just proved RP's point you bumbling imbecile.

P.S. The dirty little secret is, the Death Panels you'll get with gubment run healthcare won't think twice about saving $400,000.00 to let this guy die......

Ron Pauls own campaign manager is an example of why you have to require people have insurance.

Then you have to require people to have insurance for every single debt they incur.

That way you'll never have to pay for someone else ever again.

How would you like to be forced to carry an extra insurance policy on your car, your mortgage, your rent, your credit cards and every other personal debt you have?

Last edited:
The only way to tame the costs is a public option OR universal care.

Kent Snyder, 49; Campaign Chief for Rep. Ron Paul

Friends have established a fund to pay Mr. Snyder's medical bills, which totaled $400,000 after two months of hospitalization. He had no health insurance.

So Ron Paul's own campaign manager is an example of someone Ron Paul thinks should be left to die?

Ouch.

Our system didnt agree with Paul and did all they could to try and save him.

He still died but never had to pay the price of his gamble to not buy insurance.

We all paid for his gamble

I demand that all those fat, lazy 4th generation welfare receipients get off there ass and get a job then. I'm putting a kid thru college and I can't afford millions of other dependents.

Is it fair this man can leave us all his bill because he refused to buy insurance?

You paid his bill.

I paid his bill.

This is the reason medical is so damned expensive.

People playing the system

Our medical is expensive because the lawyers have driven up the settlements in frivolous law suit and doctors like to live real well. People who chose to not help themselves have a problem but it should not be my problem. You can't throw them out in the street but we do it every day with our veterans.

Forum List

Back