The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

I highly doubt Mitt will find himself elected. Therefore his "stance" of the week, is of little concern. Would have been nice though. To make fun of a president again...without being called a racist...sigh.

We could call you a bigot for hating on Mormons. ;)

Hell I am still waiting for the bots to explain how mitt and Obama are the same....... All they can say is mass heath care is lime Obama care even that's a bold faced lie.

Hell I am still waiting for the bots to explain how mitt and Obama are the same....... All they can say is mass heath care is lime Obama care even that's a bold faced lie.

Lime Obamacare? Is that like how Bud Light Lime is the same as Bud Light, only with lime? Because that might not be a bad analogy.

Lime Obamacare? Is that like how Bud Light Lime is the same as Bud Light, only with lime? Because that might not be a bad analogy.
Oh gee the child again does nothing but point out error a tired man makes on his phone............ Get a job.

Oh gee the child again does nothing but point out error a tired man makes on his phone............ Get a job.

Any particular reason for 10 periods? Is that because of your phone, too?

You wouldn't be looking down upon someone based on their employment status now would you? You couldn't be, I mean certainly not after you've spent weeks crying and moaning about how mean some people have been to you for working at Circle K.

I don't think they're similar. Mitt Romney would get the Republican's agenda more easily into law. I think that would be disastrous.

I don't think they're similar. Mitt Romney would get the Republican's agenda more easily into law. I think that would be disastrous.

How so?

Now remember I'm from the land of reality. You know a country that actually understands when we don't have money we don't spend it.

Please explain your fiscal policy?

How so?

Now remember I'm from the land of reality. You know a country that actually understands when we don't have money we don't spend it.

Please explain your fiscal policy?

I could try to go all seminar on you, but you wouldn't accept it anyways.

But I will try.

This current economic depression is caused by the burden of debt that was accumulated by the private sector in the preceding years. After a huge financial crisis that left credit markets frozen, many people were left in a position of hunkering down and paying down their debt to their creditors.

In such a situation, consumer spending is depressed, which lowers productivity, and thus increases unemployment.

Now, the government has a very low cost of borrowing money right now. It's not an artifice made by the Federal Reserve, either. The yield on a treasury bond went down in the interim between QE2 and QE3. They went to record lows, actually. Look to the example of Japan to see how bond yields can be depressed in the face of more accrued debt.

Now, why can't the government use its capacity to borrow money to employ people? It's money it doesn't have, sure. When a private business borrows money to increase capacity, that is also money it does not have.

Plus, the public sector is shrinking dramatically. The number of people who work for the federal government is slightly up, but employment at the state and local levels is being gutted. Why shouldn't the federal government try to fix that? It's not like anyone else is hiring.

Once these formerly unemployed people have salaries, they can spend money on private goods and services, which improves business confidence more than anything. Increased sales is the key.

If you just give a tax break to corporations and job creators, there is a tendency in this environment to save rather than spend. Why expand production capacity when no one is buying stuff?

Therefore, government spending takes out the uncertainty.

There. That's about my whole position.

Question of the libertarians... have you heard what Romney said about the Fed?

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.

This is not your board... you don't get to 'shut' anyone 'up'. Just pointing out facts.

Secondly, I don't believe in spoon feeding people - I think people should find their own sources and pay attention to facts... people should care enough to find out for themselves and not expect other people to provide them with information. Lazy ass.
In business this thread would be labelled as a classic example of "bait and switch!"

- "California Girl" starts a thread summarizing the 2 missing minutes of the Romney speech

- she fails to provide any links to substantiate her claims

- "California Girl" proceeds to direct others to find the video clip whixh she should have provided in post #1

- she states that she doesn't "believe in spoon feeding people" when her lack of links challenged

- "California Girl" then refers to those who didn't provide the video clip upon which her whole thread is based as a "Lazy ass"

What a sorry excuse for a thread, especially for someone credited with 49,211 posts. I've heard of slow learners but since when has it become acceptanle to denigrate others for not providing the links that you are either unwilling or unable to provide youself?

I repectfully nominate "California Girl's" performance in this thread for "The Worst of the Worst" Award!

I, without respect at all, nominate you as 'fucking moron who didn't read the whole thread. I provided a link - because, unlike me, most posters in this thread appear too fucking lazy, or too fucking stupid, to find a source they find acceptable.

Seriously, you are a jackass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAqxWa9Rbe0&feature=fvsr]Frankly My Dear I Don't Give A Damn [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back