The ROMNEY PEOPLE must be happy-exit poll 46% romney,23%gingrich

i am highly skeptical that you could do better than these choices. Of course, I only have the words you've used on this message board to make my conclusion. What exactly have you done in the past that rivals what these men have accomplished?

BTW Exit polling really doesn't matter that much.

i am highly skeptical that you could do better than these choices. Of course, I only have the words you've used on this message board to make my conclusion. What exactly have you done in the past that rivals what these men have accomplished?

Sometimes exit polling matters...most times NOT.

doesnt matter much at predicting who will win. It will help with breakdown of why. At least if it's accurate.

doesnt matter much at predicting who will win. It will help with breakdown of why. At least if it's accurate.
IF...exactly...

The ROMNEY PEOPLE must be happy-exit poll 46% romney,23%gingrich

You realize if these numbers hold up Gingrich is done, yes?

Romney will win Nevada, Maine, and Colorado – in fact, the primaries don’t return to the South until Super Tuesday, and Gingrich isn’t even on the Virginia ballot.

IF...exactly...

Exactly.

Take the exit polls from SC. Id be very interested to know more about those answer. They said that religion was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, reason for supporting Newt in SC. Im curious why? Religion isnt really something I associate with Newt. But of course we just have the exit polls. So it tells us something but it doesnt tell us much.

Should be interesting to see tonights polls after the results. But im not sure it will matter much.

IF...exactly...

Exactly.

Take the exit polls from SC. Id be very interested to know more about those answer. They said that religion was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, reason for supporting Newt in SC. Im curious why? Religion isnt really something I associate with Newt. But of course we just have the exit polls. So it tells us something but it doesnt tell us much.

Should be interesting to see tonights polls after the results. But im not sure it will matter much.

That IS curious because IF that were really the case? Then Santorum would have gotten it with his views on Family...

That IS curious because IF that were really the case? Then Santorum would have gotten it with his views on Family...

Yeah. It didnt make sense to me. Still doesn't.
Indeed. It is what the voters wanted. So be it. Face value at times isn't what it seems.

Makes me wonder if it had more to do with their religious values, Newt's religious values (im honestly not sure what they are specifically, i know what he says they are, but he doesnt emphasize them alot and doesnt seem to practice in the public view), or what Newt's religion wasn't, which i think may be the case.

Yeah. It didnt make sense to me. Still doesn't.
Indeed. It is what the voters wanted. So be it. Face value at times isn't what it seems.

Makes me wonder if it had more to do with their religious values, Newt's religious values (im honestly not sure what they are specifically, i know what he says they are, but he doesnt emphasize them alot and doesnt seem to practice in the public view), or what Newt's religion wasn't, which i think may be the case.
i belive Newt is Catholic...(Not that it matters)...but I think what we saw in SC was more the voters telling the National RNC/Media/Pundits that they weren't going to outpredict/overshadow thier choice this time with Romney as they did with McCain last time around.

i belive Newt is Catholic...(Not that it matters)...but I think what we saw in SC was more the voters telling the National RNC/Media/Pundits that they weren't going to outpredict/overshadow thier choice this time with Romney as they did with McCain last time around.

i know he's catholic. Just doesnt talk about it much or share his specific religious values that much.

See, i'd believe that it was just the voters telling those groups that their predictions wouldnt overshadow their choice if it werent for the exit poll question.

Im sure its something ill never learn the answer to, but it is puzzling to me. Why Newt over Santorum?

i know he's catholic. Just doesnt talk about it much or share his specific religious values that much.

See, i'd believe that it was just the voters telling those groups that their predictions wouldnt overshadow their choice if it werent for the exit poll question.

Im sure its something ill never learn the answer to, but it is puzzling to me. Why Newt over Santorum?
At this point and time economics...despite Santorum's message (at least what I have heard) that without strong morals/values and families that reflect it...Economics and the downfall of Capitalism is now purely an acedemic exercise.

Go figure.

49-30 in favor of Mitt over Newt last I saw... but this really does not mean it is over for Newt....

Who it is over for is whackaloon Paul... finishing behind Santirum even... maybe now the Paul minions will shut the hell up

49-30 in favor of Mitt over Newt last I saw... but this really does not mean it is over for Newt....

Who it is over for is whackaloon Paul... finishing behind Santirum even... maybe now the Paul minions will shut the hell up

That's about as likely to happen as it is for Obama to put down the teleprompter

Forum List

Back