The "Romney lost because of Sandy" thread

We've reached the tipping point where more people are taking out of the system than are paying in...Democrats promise more freebies...Republicans promise fiscal sanity. Now it's just a question over whether we continue along the path to becoming a very large Greece or we go back to being what made America the hope of the world.

republicans will also promise they won't come in your mouth

how's that working out for you?

:lmao:

What does "that" have to do with Obama not having a plan to fix the economy and put people back to work?

The sad thing is that "snappy lines" have replaced real policies with you progressives. Instead of a concrete plan to fix things we get this years variation on "Hope & Change" otherwise known as "Forward". Could you possibly GET more meaningless drivel as a slogan?

We've reached the tipping point where more people are taking out of the system than are paying in...Democrats promise more freebies...Republicans promise fiscal sanity. Now it's just a question over whether we continue along the path to becoming a very large Greece or we go back to being what made America the hope of the world.

Promising to spend an additional $2 TRILLION on defense spending that the Pentagon says we do not need is fiscal sanity? :lol:

Sounds like a Corporate Welfare, make-work jobs program to me.

If you want to put people to work, spend that money on infrastructure, fixing highways, bridges, etc.

I'm getting a head start on wingnut excuses.
laugh3.gif

What will you blame O's loss on Syn?
If President Obama (praise be unto Him!) loses, I will blame him for not being tougher against House Republicans, not publicly campaigning for Harry Reid to change the filibuster rule; for the boneheaded agreement to do any negotiating at all on the debt ceiling, since that's totally the House's responsibility; for not making it clear to Eric Holder that Wall Street prosecutions come before marijuana prosecutions; for Larry Summers and Tim Geithner; for not attacking Romney and Ryan's blatant lying much more forcefully, and for compromising too much.

I will also blame Romney and Republicans for being totally dishonest scumbags who are un-American economic traitors.

I will also blame Leftwing PACS that are not connected to Obama for not going after Romney's cult connections with the Mormon "church". And not calling out Southern Baptists and other evangelicals for abandoning their "faith" and supporting someone who they have always called a cultist in the past.

How's that?

Now, can you be that honest? CrusaderFrank has already failed in the honesty department.

laugh3.gif

If President Obama (praise be unto Him!) loses, I will blame him for not being tougher against House Republicans, not publicly campaigning for Harry Reid to change the filibuster rule; for the boneheaded agreement to do any negotiating at all on the debt ceiling, since that's totally the House's responsibility; for not making it clear to Eric Holder that Wall Street prosecutions come before marijuana prosecutions; for Larry Summers and Tim Geithner; for not attacking Romney and Ryan's blatant lying much more forcefully, and for compromising too much.

I will also blame Romney and Republicans for being totally dishonest scumbags who are un-American economic traitors.

I will also blame Leftwing PACS that are not connected to Obama for not going after Romney's cult connections with the Mormon "church". And not calling out Southern Baptists and other evangelicals for abandoning their "faith" and supporting someone who they have always called a cultist in the past.

How's that?

Now, can you be that honest? CrusaderFrank has already failed in the honesty department.

Bullshit. you'll most likely log off and never return to this site fearing ridicule and embarrassment. that's what Obamabots do.

laugh3.gif

Sandy hit a majority Democratic area in New Jersey, New York, etc...

So it's the Obamabots that are scattering about to find a voter fraud niche they can use.

YOU FUCKING MORON! :clap2:

If you had half a brain you would know that NY/NJ/CT/Mass. are all rated 100% for Obama. There is no chance he will lose those states to Romney. So if half the state doesn't get to vote, Obama still wins those states.

BTW I would also point out that Sandy hurts Obama more than Romney.

Think about it. People are still suffering the after effects. They arent happy with how the governments have responded. It's dislocated quite a number of Obama supporters from their homes. And while I would hope people will still vote regardless, there are a lot of people who probably wont vote in blue areas because they have more important concerns.

Meanwhile, the more conservative areas of the states have not been hit as badly. Meaning they will still likewise turn out.

The media has been proclaiming since it happened how much Sandy has helped Obama, but I really dont think it has. But I guess Ill have to wait till tomorrow to find out. I dont know if hurts Obama enough to put Jersey and NY in play. But i certainly dont think it hurts Romney. Especially among the people seriously pissed about lack of power, gasoline, heat/food, etc.
It's decided by Electoral College, not popular votes. :lol:

laugh3.gif

How's that?

In other words, still blaming everyone else. It can't possibly be because you are wrong.

Oh and changing the fillibuster rule, which is perfectly fine as far as im concerned, is not Obama's problem. Harry Reid refusing to allow bills to come to the floor for a vote is the problem. Can't have a fillibuster issue if the bills the house passes are never allowed to be voted on in the Senate.

But then, stalling things up was part of the President's "Blame Republican" strategy. looks like they got you hook line and sinker with it.

republicans will also promise they won't come in your mouth

how's that working out for you?

:lmao:

What does "that" have to do with Obama not having a plan to fix the economy and put people back to work?

The sad thing is that "snappy lines" have replaced real policies with you progressives. Instead of a concrete plan to fix things we get this years variation on "Hope & Change" otherwise known as "Forward". Could you possibly GET more meaningless drivel as a slogan?

He has had plans to put people back to work. It is called the Jobs Bill, fixing infrastructure.

The Republican House would not let it come up for a vote - why is that?

How's that?

Bullshit. you'll most likely log off and never return to this site fearing ridicule and embarrassment. that's what Obamabots do.
No, that's what Liability will do. :lol:

Think about it. People are still suffering the after effects. They arent happy with how the governments have responded. It's dislocated quite a number of Obama supporters from their homes. And while I would hope people will still vote regardless, there are a lot of people who probably wont vote in blue areas because they have more important concerns.

Meanwhile, the more conservative areas of the states have not been hit as badly. Meaning they will still likewise turn out.

The media has been proclaiming since it happened how much Sandy has helped Obama, but I really dont think it has. But I guess Ill have to wait till tomorrow to find out. I dont know if hurts Obama enough to put Jersey and NY in play. But i certainly dont think it hurts Romney. Especially among the people seriously pissed about lack of power, gasoline, heat/food, etc.

I know. That really doesn't address anything I said though. Nor change the fact that Sandy isnt helping the President. Especially when there are so many people still out of power, unable to travel or get to a poll and very pissed off.

How's that?

In other words, still blaming everyone else. It can't possibly be because you are wrong.

Oh and changing the fillibuster rule, which is perfectly fine as far as im concerned, is not Obama's problem. Harry Reid refusing to allow bills to come to the floor for a vote is the problem. Can't have a fillibuster issue if the bills the house passes are never allowed to be voted on in the Senate.

But then, stalling things up was part of the President's "Blame Republican" strategy. looks like they got you hook line and sinker with it.
Tell me how many times the Republicans have filibusted since Obama took office.

Do you know?

Do you know how to even look it up?

I doubt it.

I know. That really doesn't address anything I said though. Nor change the fact that Sandy isnt helping the President. Especially when there are so many people still out of power, unable to travel or get to a poll and very pissed off.

It's helping the President in many other areas of the country, by starkly contrasting how FEMA works to help the people in a Democratic administration versus Republican administrations.

People in Florida, California, and Tornado Alley are taking notice.

Pointing fingers and playing the blame game doesn't help either side in 2012. Especially Obama's....the more he points fingers the more he can pack his shit and get ready to be booted.

"If we lose this election there is only one explanation — demographics. ... If I hear anybody say it was because Romney wasn’t conservative enough I’m going to go nuts. We’re not losing 95 percent of African-Americans and two-thirds of Hispanics and voters under 30 because we’re not being hard-ass enough," - Senator Lindsey Graham.

Forum List

Back