The Roku Channel -Sally Jesse Raphael talk show 1983

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I was watching this talk show from 1983 and laughing so hard :rofl:

So she has this attractive lady in who goes into her story of how she's lost her self-esteem the past 3 years because every day her husband beats her and emotionally abuses her etc... Then Sally replies yes your self-esteem is shot and so to help you out I've brought my hair and makeup experts to give you a surprise makeover OMG (I'm dying haha) really Sally?? Holy shit. The 80's were crazy take a flashback look and see the weird advice people gave back then.

They also have Geraldo Rivera's talk show from 1987 but I haven't watched it yet. I'm still laughing at Sally's show.

I was watching this talk show from 1983 and laughing so hard :rofl:

So she has this attractive lady in who goes into her story of how she's lost her self-esteem the past 3 years because every day her husband beats her and emotionally abuses her etc... Then Sally replies yes your self-esteem is shot and so to help you out I've brought my hair and makeup experts to give you a surprise makeover OMG (I'm dying haha) really Sally?? Holy shit. The 80's were crazy take a flashback look and see the weird advice people gave back then.

They also have Geraldo Rivera's talk show from 1987 but I haven't watched it yet. I'm still laughing at Sally's show.
He did not have the control that Sally had.

I remember one where a 15yo kid had a long history of selling drugs, assault, and robbery. She straightened him out by sending him to watch NFL football practice.

I remember one where a 15yo kid had a long history of selling drugs, assault, and robbery. She straightened him out by sending him to watch NFL football practice.

OMG!

rolling.gif

I would like to see Sally and Oprah in a mud wrestling match.

Blah, in the 1980's I worked at a radio station that was an NBC affiliate and they had TalkNet on nightly and my job from 6pm till midnight was to broadcast the show....Fuck I can't stand that show or the head shrinks on it and one was Sally...