The Rocky Mountain Black Tea Party

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Wow! Allen West is proudly boasting of his meeting with the Rocky Mountain Black Tea Party tonight on Fox with ReGretta Van Sustenance. Amazing! And I found it! All 8-9, er or 10 of them!

Hey, isn't that guy in the back on the right a white man?

10308292_10152706566391729_4817935288391667900_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Allen West is proudly boasting of his meeting with the Rocky Mountain Black Tea Party tonight on Fox with ReGretta Van Sustenance. Amazing! And I found it! All 8-9, er or 10 of them!
I made a speech about the tea party, will upload it later, but here's the transcript:

RISE AND FALL OF THE TEA PARTY
In 2000, before the presidential election, I was an online participant with one of many militias at the time that called themselves a well regulated militia. There was some serious talk going on about the need to take over the major media outlets and perhaps the white house.
But then AS SOON as Bush won, the militia cooled off, and I stuck out like a sore thumb, the anti American hater, And shortly after that I was BANNED from a well regulated militia forum.

...But then, in 2008, as a democrat took the white house seat again, there came a tea party back with the VENGEANCE, but I suspect, that if in 2016 or 2020 a republican will be selected for the white house role, the tea party will disband, just like that well regulated militia did. Long story short it is all a political circus, and that does include Russia and Putin - ALL under the same full control of international bankers.

I made a speech about the tea party, will upload it later, but here's the transcript:

RISE AND FALL OF THE TEA PARTY
In 2000, before the presidential election, I was an online participant with one of many militias at the time that called themselves a well regulated militia. There was some serious talk going on about the need to take over the major media outlets and perhaps the white house.
But then AS SOON as Bush won, the militia cooled off, and I stuck out like a sore thumb, the anti American hater, And shortly after that I was BANNED from a well regulated militia forum.

...But then, in 2008, as a democrat took the white house seat again, there came a tea party back with the VENGEANCE, but I suspect, that if in 2016 or 2020 a republican will be selected for the white house role, the tea party will disband, just like that well regulated militia did. Long story short it is all a political circus, and that does include Russia and Putin - ALL under the same full control of international bankers.

I knew it. Racist, capitalist manpigs are behind the push against President Obama.

Are you finally seeing what we're up against? The international capitalists are rallying their bigoted shocktroopers to storm the political battlefield to fight the righteous forces of President Obama and hys progressive allies like mysylf. They do NOT want hym running for that thyrd tyrm. It would be disastrous to their overly concentrated wealth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back