The Rock's dad, WWE hall of famer Rocky Johnson has died

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Rock will be angry!

The Rock's wrestler dad Rocky Johnson dies aged 75

EOWxD4lWkAA18fU

This guy was before my time. When I was a preteen I was a big wrestling fan. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat was my guy.

RIP

"I'm Saddened To Hear About The Passing Of The GREAT ROCKY JOHNSON! I Wrestled Him Many Times Throughout His Illustrious Career. His Physique And Conditioning Were Unparalleled! He Was So Proud Of His Son Dwayne! He Raised Him To Be The Rock!! RIP Rocky Johnson!" - The Nature Boy Ric Flair

Whenever a wrestler passes on we always hear about it. That must mean that most Americans no matter race, color or creed or anything else must have watched it over the many decades. Storylines that are never complicated.

Do yourself a favor and watch some Rocky Johnson tonight. One of a kind.

"being raised raised on the Jersey Shore I have awesome memories of watching Rocky and Tony win WWF (World Wide Wrestling Federation) World Tag Team Championship. He was an absolute trailblazer" - Dastardly Diamond Dallas Page

This guy was before my time. When I was a preteen I was a big wrestling fan....

You should have been a fan of real wrestling.

I know real wrestling is an amazing sport, but they didn’t have it in my school and I never sought out to be trained to compete in it. I was focusing on basketball.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back