The Road to Hell

I do believe the entire word of God which is why I'm not going to agree with you that God had anything to do with creating the occult song Stairway to Heaven. Nor am I going to agree with you in believing there is no harm in listening to such music. Of course there is. I fully believe that Psalm 1 is a Psalm we should live our lives by.
I did not say God did but I will say again that the Lord rules the hearts of men (those spiritual hosts of heaven and earth created in the beginning to rule heaven and earth in humankind have musicians among them).

This song is only evil if you take it as evil. I don't.
Stairway To Heaven
Lyrics
There's a lady who's sure (who is the lady in your own mind?)
All that glitters is gold (what is gold in your mind?)
And she's buying a stairway to heaven (where is heaven in your mind?)
When she gets there she knows (does the lady know where she goes?)
If the stores are all closed (who is it that said buy from me in the Bible?)
With a word she can get what she came for. (what is the word? I only know of one's word that will help get you to heaven)
Ooh ooh and she's buying a stairway to heaven.
There's a sign on the wall
(What sign and which wall? Could that be the one in your mind where you cannot remove the veil?)
But she wants to be sure (Who wouldn't want to be sure if they are buying the right thing when it comes to preparing to find the mysteries of heaven?)
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings. (Could that be the carnal and the spiritual that so many seem to get confused over when they are searching to buy that gold?)
In a tree by the brook (Which brook the Bible has a few of them. Name one if you can and tell us what it means)
There's a songbird who sings, (Which heavenly host's name is that of a songbird?)
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven. (Have you never examined your own thoughts to make sure they are pure when you were younger?)
Ooh, it makes me wonder, (Do tell don't you ever wonder about questions that you cannot answer?)
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
There's a feeling I get
When I look to the west,
(Where is the west spiritually speaking?)
And my spirit is crying for leaving. (Have you never cried to leave this carnal place?)
In my thoughts I have seen (What did his thoughts see were you there in them?)

I could continue on Jeri but I doubt you can or will be able to answer the questions already in this list that I have posed to you.

Rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who standing looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.
And it's whispered that soon, If we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn
For those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter.
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow,
Don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.
Your head is humming and it won't go
In case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow,
And did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How ev'rything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.

Written by Jimmy Page, Robert Plant
The song is about mocking Christianity, prayer and Jesus Christ and calling the listener to come and follow Satan. The piper's calling you to join him is referring to Pan, another name for Satan, you'll find statues of Pan with the pipes in his hand.

Led Zeppelin — Straight From Hell!

Led Zeppelin's songs are saturated with Aleister Crowley's Satanic doctrines...

The worship of Lucifer, in the form of Pan, was a theme through all of Aleister Crowley’s writings. Jimmy Page has always been an open student of Crowley the Black Magician, and Led Zeppelin was his band. Following the teachings of Crowley, Jimmy Page and company were successful in placing his doctrines in many of their songs, including “Ramble On,” “Black Dog,” “The Battle of Evermore,” “Stairway to Heaven,” “No Quarter,” “The Song Remains the Same,” “Kashmir,” “In The Light,” “Achilles Last Stand,” and “Nobody’s Fault But Mine,” just to name a few. Led Zeppelin even went so far as to command their fans to sell their souls to the Devil in their concert film, “The Song Remains the Same.”

In Fallen Angel, the reader will be exposed to the entire spectrum of occult teachings presented by Aleister Crowley; combined with other renowned occult authors, to provide the truth about Led Zeppelin’s worship of, and propagation of Lucifer. The teachings are thoroughly refuted by this author, presenting the truth of the gospel, including the absolutes of truth presented in the human subconscious. This book has been written to inevitably glorify Lord Jesus Christ in the reader’s mind, especially in the heart and mind of the rock fan who needs to receive Christ as Lord and Savior. The evidence is overwhelming, yet factual, with the Word of God presented as the absolute authority for faith and practice. The objective reader, if a Christian, will be thoroughly equipped to witness to the rock culture; and the lost sinner will see and appreciate his need for salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ.

SOURCE: Fallen Angel: The Untold Story of Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin

Page had inscribed in the vinyl of their album Led Zeppelin III, Crowley's famous “Do what thou wilt. So mete it Be.” Page and Robert Plant claim some of Zeppelins' songs came via occultic “automatic handwriting,” including their popular “Stairway to Heaven.” Stephen Davis in the Hammer of the Gods, details the occult inspiration of “Stairway to Heaven.”

". . . Robert described the 'automatic' nature of the lyric: 'I was just sitting there with Pagey in front of a fire at Headley Grange. Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding a paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. 'There's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.' I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat.'" (Stephen Davis, Hammer of the Gods, p. 164)

"He [Robert Plant] often remarked that he could feel his pen being pushed by some higher authority." (Stephen Davis, Hammer of the Gods, p. 262)

satan_sign-zeppelin.jpg
There is no doubt to the occult influence of Led Zeppelin. For a very through, extensively documented history of Zeppelin’s occult inspiration read the 648 page book titled, Fallen Angel: The Untold Story of Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin by Thomas Friend. Other Rock groups such as Ozzy, Sting, The Beatles, and others have praised Crowley too.

In the photo to the right, you can see the serpents on Jimmy Page's clothing. The Bible tells us that Satan appeared to Eve as a “serpent” in the Garden of Eden (Revelation 20:2). Tragically, evil always finds a willing servant. Anyone who has ever heard “Dazed and Confused” by Led Zeppelin has taken a spiritual journey into Hell. The song is evil and is still used extensively today by Satanists during occult rituals.

ledzeppelin-fallenangel.gif
The photo to the left pictures a fallen angel. We read in the Word of God that Satan is a fallen angel (Isaiah 14:12, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”). Notice the fallen angel's wings. Also notice the occult symbols in the background. Below is more information on these occult symbols.

led_zeppelin-satanic_symbols.jpg

It's not surprising that the guitar playing of Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page is featured in the 1982 hit movie, “DEATH WISH II,” starring vigilante Charles Bronson and Jill Ireland. What's disturbing is that the rapists, punks, thieves and muggers in the movie are listening to Jimmy Page's music on their ghetto boombox. What kind of music do muggers, thieves, rapists, hoodlums and punks listen to? They listen to Rock music! They listen to Hip Hop, Rap, Goth and other worldly types of music. They listen to the Devil's garbage!
I do not agree with your limited close minded precepts and we will leave it at that as you only see what you want to see in it all. I do not consider Ray Boltz songs evil either just because he admitted and now is openly queer. Each will have to work out on their own with help from the holy spirit installed in them how to become overcomers. That includes you.
Rod, God never told us to have an open mind to the occult and the music of the occult. I have given you the truth about the history of Led Zepplin, their music and how the lyrics to Stairway to heaven are an indoctrination into Satanism and the occult. If you do not want to listen, that is your decision. I'm only responsibility to tell you the truth. I cannot make you walk in it. No one who says they are a Christian should be listening to such satanic music. If you decide to keep listening to Led Zepplin and you find yourself in a deep depression or having disturbing thoughts (even thoughts of violence or suicide) you'll know where it came from. Garbage in, garbage out. I pray that does not happen but if it does hopefully you'll remember this discussion and get rid of that satanic music (destroy it by fire) when you realize it is opening the doorway to the demonic.

I would strongly advise you not to have that music in your home or anything related to such music / rock bands. You're opening yourself and your home up to demonic infestation by doing so.

I do believe the entire word of God which is why I'm not going to agree with you that God had anything to do with creating the occult song Stairway to Heaven. Nor am I going to agree with you in believing there is no harm in listening to such music. Of course there is. I fully believe that Psalm 1 is a Psalm we should live our lives by.
I did not say God did but I will say again that the Lord rules the hearts of men (those spiritual hosts of heaven and earth created in the beginning to rule heaven and earth in humankind have musicians among them).

Stairway To Heaven
Lyrics
With a word she can get what she came for. (what is the word? I only know of one's word that will help get you to heaven)
(What sign and which wall? Could that be the one in your mind where you cannot remove the veil?)
But she wants to be sure (Who wouldn't want to be sure if they are buying the right thing when it comes to preparing to find the mysteries of heaven?)
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings. (Could that be the carnal and the spiritual that so many seem to get confused over when they are searching to buy that gold?)
In a tree by the brook (Which brook the Bible has a few of them. Name one if you can and tell us what it means)
There's a songbird who sings, (Which heavenly host's name is that of a songbird?)
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven. (Have you never examined your own thoughts to make sure they are pure when you were younger?)
Ooh, it makes me wonder, (Do tell don't you ever wonder about questions that you cannot answer?)
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
There's a feeling I get
When I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving. (Have you never cried to leave this carnal place?)

I could continue on Jeri but I doubt you can or will be able to answer the questions already in this list that I have posed to you.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
And a new day will dawn
For those who stand long
Don't be alarmed now,
But in the long run
And it makes me wonder.
In case you don't know,
And did you know

The song is about mocking Christianity, prayer and Jesus Christ and calling the listener to come and follow Satan. The piper's calling you to join him is referring to Pan, another name for Satan, you'll find statues of Pan with the pipes in his hand.

The worship of Lucifer, in the form of Pan, was a theme through all of Aleister Crowley’s writings. Jimmy Page has always been an open student of Crowley the Black Magician, and Led Zeppelin was his band. Following the teachings of Crowley, Jimmy Page and company were successful in placing his doctrines in many of their songs, including “Ramble On,” “Black Dog,” “The Battle of Evermore,” “Stairway to Heaven,” “No Quarter,” “The Song Remains the Same,” “Kashmir,” “In The Light,” “Achilles Last Stand,” and “Nobody’s Fault But Mine,” just to name a few. Led Zeppelin even went so far as to command their fans to sell their souls to the Devil in their concert film, “The Song Remains the Same.”

In Fallen Angel, the reader will be exposed to the entire spectrum of occult teachings presented by Aleister Crowley; combined with other renowned occult authors, to provide the truth about Led Zeppelin’s worship of, and propagation of Lucifer. The teachings are thoroughly refuted by this author, presenting the truth of the gospel, including the absolutes of truth presented in the human subconscious. This book has been written to inevitably glorify Lord Jesus Christ in the reader’s mind, especially in the heart and mind of the rock fan who needs to receive Christ as Lord and Savior. The evidence is overwhelming, yet factual, with the Word of God presented as the absolute authority for faith and practice. The objective reader, if a Christian, will be thoroughly equipped to witness to the rock culture; and the lost sinner will see and appreciate his need for salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Page had inscribed in the vinyl of their album Led Zeppelin III, Crowley's famous “Do what thou wilt. So mete it Be.” Page and Robert Plant claim some of Zeppelins' songs came via occultic “automatic handwriting,” including their popular “Stairway to Heaven.” Stephen Davis in the Hammer of the Gods, details the occult inspiration of “Stairway to Heaven.”

". . . Robert described the 'automatic' nature of the lyric: 'I was just sitting there with Pagey in front of a fire at Headley Grange. Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding a paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. 'There's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.' I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat.'" (Stephen Davis, Hammer of the Gods, p. 164)

"He [Robert Plant] often remarked that he could feel his pen being pushed by some higher authority." (Stephen Davis, Hammer of the Gods, p. 262)

satan_sign-zeppelin.jpg
There is no doubt to the occult influence of Led Zeppelin. For a very through, extensively documented history of Zeppelin’s occult inspiration read the 648 page book titled, Fallen Angel: The Untold Story of Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin by Thomas Friend. Other Rock groups such as Ozzy, Sting, The Beatles, and others have praised Crowley too.

In the photo to the right, you can see the serpents on Jimmy Page's clothing. The Bible tells us that Satan appeared to Eve as a “serpent” in the Garden of Eden (Revelation 20:2). Tragically, evil always finds a willing servant. Anyone who has ever heard “Dazed and Confused” by Led Zeppelin has taken a spiritual journey into Hell. The song is evil and is still used extensively today by Satanists during occult rituals.

The photo to the left pictures a fallen angel. We read in the Word of God that Satan is a fallen angel (Isaiah 14:12, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”). Notice the fallen angel's wings. Also notice the occult symbols in the background. Below is more information on these occult symbols.

It's not surprising that the guitar playing of Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page is featured in the 1982 hit movie, “DEATH WISH II,” starring vigilante Charles Bronson and Jill Ireland. What's disturbing is that the rapists, punks, thieves and muggers in the movie are listening to Jimmy Page's music on their ghetto boombox. What kind of music do muggers, thieves, rapists, hoodlums and punks listen to? They listen to Rock music! They listen to Hip Hop, Rap, Goth and other worldly types of music. They listen to the Devil's garbage!
I do not agree with your limited close minded precepts and we will leave it at that as you only see what you want to see in it all. I do not consider Ray Boltz songs evil either just because he admitted and now is openly queer. Each will have to work out on their own with help from the holy spirit installed in them how to become overcomers. That includes you.
Rod, God never told us to have an open mind to the occult and the music of the occult. I have given you the truth about the history of Led Zepplin, their music and how the lyrics to Stairway to heaven are an indoctrination into Satanism and the occult. If you do not want to listen, that is your decision. I'm only responsibility to tell you the truth. I cannot make you walk in it. No one who says they are a Christian should be listening to such satanic music. If you decide to keep listening to Led Zepplin and you find yourself in a deep depression or having disturbing thoughts (even thoughts of violence or suicide) you'll know where it came from. Garbage in, garbage out. I pray that does not happen but if it does hopefully you'll remember this discussion and get rid of that satanic music (destroy it by fire) when you realize it is opening the doorway to the demonic.

I would strongly advise you not to have that music in your home or anything related to such music / rock bands. You're opening yourself and your home up to demonic infestation by doing so.
I do not consider it occult you do. 'My musicians' couldn't wait until it was their turn and they wondered if they would be able to play 'rock'n'roll'.

Stairway To Heaven
Lyrics
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
There's a feeling I get
When I look to the west,

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
And a new day will dawn
For those who stand long
Don't be alarmed now,
But in the long run
And it makes me wonder.
In case you don't know,
And did you know

satan_sign-zeppelin.jpg

I do not consider it occult you do. 'My musicians' couldn't wait until it was their turn and they wondered if they would be able to play 'rock'n'roll'.

This isn't a matter of what you consider to be of the occult, Rod. Listen to the information in the video about the meaning of the lyrics and the history of Led Zepplin. There is no question whatsoever that this music is promoting the occult. If you are a follower of Led Zepplin and his music you're not a follower of Jesus Christ. You have become your own god and are doing what you want to do without any regard for the commands of God which warn us not to have anything to do with the works of darkness but rather to expose them (which I have done). I believe you need deliverance. You need to talk to a Christian minister about your "salvation experience" and your music preferences because something is seriously wrong here.

Stairway To Heaven
Lyrics
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
There's a feeling I get
When I look to the west,

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
And a new day will dawn
For those who stand long
Don't be alarmed now,
But in the long run
And it makes me wonder.
In case you don't know,
And did you know

satan_sign-zeppelin.jpg

This isn't a matter of what you consider to be of the occult, Rod. Listen to the information in the video about the meaning of the lyrics and the history of Led Zepplin. There is no question whatsoever that this music is promoting the occult. If you are a follower of Led Zepplin and his music you're not a follower of Jesus Christ. You have become your own god and are doing what you want to do without any regard for the commands of God which warn us not to have anything to do with the works of darkness but rather to expose them (which I have done). I believe you need deliverance. You need to talk to a Christian minister about your "salvation experience" and your music preferences because something is seriously wrong here.
I am not going to waste my time watching your videos on this old dung that is being renewed and passed around.

I have "the Word" with me and much more than you can understand at this time Jeri. Save your sermons and advice for those who come to you asking for it (this is written in the New Testament and Old find it). Read the word and let it ALL sink in and you may discover I am correct on this that I have given to you. Don't ignore or reject the portions you cannot reconcile your own limited precepts with.

Road to hell and teenage suicide? I thought that the signs of satanic possession are enumerated in the bible. One of them is a fascination with death. But when Satan has you already, then when is the best time for you to die? Art is often produced by reality although not always. Art has the value of making visible what everyone denies. So the affect of such art is only a bringing forward of reality to be seen. Our parents have already signed us up and over to Satan.

Road to hell and teenage suicide? I thought that the signs of satanic possession are enumerated in the bible. One of them is a fascination with death. But when Satan has you already, then when is the best time for you to die? Art is often produced by reality although not always. Art has the value of making visible what everyone denies. So the affect of such art is only a bringing forward of reality to be seen. Our parents have already signed us up and over to Satan.
That is not true, AL. Many parents dedicate their child to the LORD because they serve the LORD and want the LORD's blessing over their child's life. I did so with mine. While I know it is true that some parents (who serve Lucifer) have signed up and signed over their children to Satan, the child is not bound by that oath. Their parents cannot sell their soul to Satan. That is a lie. That child can call upon the name of Jesus Christ and be saved. The Gospel is so simple even a small child can understand it. Obviously you are not a small child. God's desire for you is not for you to perish but to have life through His Son Jesus Christ. Read the Book of John today and also Romans 10:9,10 and you will see that whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. There is no such thing as another life, reincarnation. It's a lie. Man is appointed to live once and die once and then the judgement of God comes. No one is coming back again and again and again. Read the KJV Bible and believe the Word of God not man.

satan_sign-zeppelin.jpg

I am not going to waste my time watching your videos on this old dung that is being renewed and passed around.

I have "the Word" with me and much more than you can understand at this time Jeri. Save your sermons and advice for those who come to you asking for it (this is written in the New Testament and Old find it). Read the word and let it ALL sink in and you may discover I am correct on this that I have given to you. Don't ignore or reject the portions you cannot reconcile your own limited precepts with.
I've been reading your posts and you are into another Jesus not the Jesus of the Bible. I suspect you're involved in a New Age religion (which preaches a false Christ) because you certainly are not preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ of the KJV Holy Bible which warns us to have nothing to do with the hidden works of darkness. Those who love the world and the things of this world (including rock music) are at enmity with God. You cannot drink from the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You must come out from "among them" and be ye separate.

I've been reading your posts and you are into another Jesus not the Jesus of the Bible. I suspect you're involved in a New Age religion (which preaches a false Christ) because you certainly are not preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ of the KJV Holy Bible which warns us to have nothing to do with the hidden works of darkness. Those who love the world and the things of this world (including rock music) are at enmity with God. You cannot drink from the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You must come out from "among them" and be ye separate.
You "suspect" yet are willingly to ignore what you cannot personally perceive as you pass around old dung and attempt to get others to eat it with you as you attempt to instill a fear of the carnal world in them? Jesus is the spirit that calls to the human/son of man in the beginning and through the times in this world of flesh whether you can see it or not. Music can touch a soul within in places where your carnal precepts cannot seem to get to. Renew your mind and bring into remembrance how the Lord must work to restore any ears that may be cut off in your zeal.

JEWELRY

Americans care about religious pluralism and free-speech. This makes song lyrics 'permissible' and leaves all responsibility regarding art-criticism 'guidance' to the parents of youngsters exposed to 'creative works' in the media (which is why we have parental controls on cable TV boxes now).

It would be interesting to do a comparison of religious-themed toys/jewelry and Occultism-themed toys/jewelry. If you purchase an 'AntiChrist pendant' (with some Occultism/Satanism symbol on it), are you obligated to understand the metaphysics iconography behind it, or can you purchase it for 'casual cosmetic' reasons? Certainly, many rock musicians do not care about being in any formal theocracy pulpit...

In India, there is a Hindu custom of sisters presenting brothers a colorful cloth/ruby/ribbon bracelet called a 'rakhi,' which can arguably be considered the diametric opposite of a Neo-Nazi jewelry. So we might ask, "If there is a Devil/Satan and/or an AntiChrist (the adversary of Jesus Christ), then does such an anti-peace 'being' carry some kind of diadem/staff/pen?"

Rakhi (Wikipedia)

AntiChrist Jewelry

jewelry.jpg rakhi.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back