The River and The Wall

Once AGAIN I am not a "third worlder" either, whatever you imagine that means.

Once again in the words of one Vicente Fox, I am not gonna pay for that fucking wall. Period, full stop, cue fat lady, roll credits, fade to black, The End.
--------------------------------------------- 'vincente fox , he is a third world buddy of the 'bush familia' , mitt romney and lots of 'utahs' Mormons' but not so much of American Donald Trump . I'll go with American Donald Trump what looks like he has Wall funding for the TRUMP Wall pretty much figgered out . I liked seeing 'ex el presidente fox ' getting all emotional like a widdle girl when he made his decree a few years in the past , Something about that emotional 'spanish' makeup and blood that runs 'vincente' even when he pretends to be a dictators so just pay your taxes . Anyway , looLs like the Trump WALL is being built from what I hear Poo !!
Fox does not tell America what to do.

Unless you mean Fox Noise.

Once again for the illiterate, I used what we call a "QUOTE". That means you take what somebody else said and repeat them, while giving them the credit. Has noting in the world with "telling anybody what to do". Matter of fact the quote was about what he himself would NOT do.

Fox Noise is not funny, but Vicente Fox is.

Fox is another emotional Latino-disregard what he has to say. His schtick does not carry any weight here and shove your quote lesson up your ass-now since you said quote, do I have to give you credit with a quote? Nitpicker...

Hey, if you don't want to get busted for trying to shift the topic then DON'T DO IT, dickbreath.

Dickbreath huh. You know what-you are not on topic with your quote bullshit-anus lips.

--------------------------------------------- 'vincente fox , he is a third world buddy of the 'bush familia' , mitt romney and lots of 'utahs' Mormons' but not so much of American Donald Trump . I'll go with American Donald Trump what looks like he has Wall funding for the TRUMP Wall pretty much figgered out . I liked seeing 'ex el presidente fox ' getting all emotional like a widdle girl when he made his decree a few years in the past , Something about that emotional 'spanish' makeup and blood that runs 'vincente' even when he pretends to be a dictators so just pay your taxes . Anyway , looLs like the Trump WALL is being built from what I hear Poo !!

Once again for the illiterate, I used what we call a "QUOTE". That means you take what somebody else said and repeat them, while giving them the credit. Has noting in the world with "telling anybody what to do". Matter of fact the quote was about what he himself would NOT do.

Fox is another emotional Latino-disregard what he has to say. His schtick does not carry any weight here and shove your quote lesson up your ass-now since you said quote, do I have to give you credit with a quote? Nitpicker...

Hey, if you don't want to get busted for trying to shift the topic then DON'T DO IT, dickbreath.

Dickbreath huh. You know what-you are not on topic with your quote bullshit-anus lips.

Go piss into a power station, Dimbulb. **I** FUCKING BROUGHT IT UP, therefore I know what the FUCK the topic is.

Go piss into a power station, Dimbulb. **I** FUCKING BROUGHT IT UP, therefore I know what the FUCK the topic is.

I don't think you do-you are blind with TDS

BUH bye child, on to the IL you go with the other whiny babies. POOF

Lotta immature knuckledraggers oozing in here lately.

BUH bye child, on to the IL you go with the other whiny babies. POOF
If you are crying because I upset you-I am sorry.

aw 'vincente' , both he and his familia were 'muslim' slaves and 'chattel for 700 years until 1492 and 'vincente' is probably half 'berber' or similar . And now the cartel' drug gangs are going to get 'fox' if he tries fighting the 'cartels' Pogo .

and 'mexico' may be going down , down , down , as that last battle 'mexico' had with the 'drug cartels' the 'mexicans' [military] lost and then 'obrador' or 'amlo' says that he will fight using HUGS rather than BULLETS Poco [chuckle]

Forum List

Back