Votes: 11 78.6%
  • I neg repped MountainMan

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Attachments

• $Rep.gif
    $Rep.gif
    11 KB · Views: 62
Rep comes and goes, I love it when I get it but if I don't it's no big deal either.

I love everything.
Except wasps
I have a problem tonight: I'm not much of a meat eater, hub made some ribs, shore ribs (I think they are called, I don't know not a cook) anyway...I don't want to eat them and told him earlier "I'm not liking ribs tonight" he replied "You'll love em" He made this many times before and I've gotten out of eating them but I guess he just forgot me telling him in the past that I DO NOT LIKE THEM SAM!

Now if I don't eat them tonight he will be upset and threaten TV dinners on me in the future. What do I do?

PS I think I will vomit if I eat it.

I think hub needs to show you some respect and listen to you. I would. If you don't like ribs then you don't like ribs. What's the big deal?

Last edited:
I love everything.
Except wasps
I have a problem tonight: I'm not much of a meat eater, hub made some ribs, shore ribs (I think they are called, I don't know not a cook) anyway...I don't want to eat them and told him earlier "I'm not liking ribs tonight" he replied "You'll love em" He made this many times before and I've gotten out of eating them but I guess he just forgot me telling him in the past that I DO NOT LIKE THEM SAM!

Now if I don't eat them tonight he will be upset and threaten TV dinners on me in the future. What do I do?

PS I think I will vomit if I eat it.
You know, Terry, I love you like a sister, but this thread is about me rep whoring myself, not about you and BBQ ribs, go vomit someplace else.

wait, I didn't realize I was paying a um, for that so can I have it back?

Hmm ... that wasn't the video I wanted to post damnit! I forgot which one I was trying to. :pout:

Add: I know! I'll replace it with this one.

Is this a ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nll8-kSlq6c]YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - Dare To Be Stupid[/ame]

... thread?

Forum List

Back