The "RINO" Thread

That's all the reactionaries can do now: whine, cry, snivel.

They will have no impact of significance whatsoever in selecting a national ticket in 2016.

republicans_for_obama_button-r96b94315895a46a9b64ead362568c684_x7j3i_8byvr_216.jpg

[

Form the "Everything I learned about the US economy come from Mao's Little Red Book" School of Progressive Economic Theory

What country has the worlds #1 economy and most prosperous Middle Class?

Our poor live better than the Middle class on most of the planet

That's nothing to be proud of. We shouldn't have any poor.

Also, we do not have the world's most propserous middle class. Japan and the Europeans do.

The economic progress we made was because FDR, Truman, Ike, JFK and LBJ saw that a prosperous middle class was more important than having an uber-rich class of people riding around on Dressage Ponies.

30 years of union busting, free trade and tax cuts for the rich have managed to fuck that up pretty good.

We shouldn't have any poor?

Really? How do you do that with any population great than 1?

“It is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now … Cutting taxes now is not to incur a budget deficit, but to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus.” – John F. Kennedy, Nov. 20, 1962, president’s news conference

Kennedy was a Conservative, a real fiscal conservative

[

Form the "Everything I learned about the US economy come from Mao's Little Red Book" School of Progressive Economic Theory

Also, we do not have the world's most propserous middle class. Japan and the Europeans do.

The economic progress we made was because FDR, Truman, Ike, JFK and LBJ saw that a prosperous middle class was more important than having an uber-rich class of people riding around on Dressage Ponies.

30 years of union busting, free trade and tax cuts for the rich have managed to fuck that up pretty good.

Which Europeans? Spanish? Greeks? French? Italians?

[

I have yet to see a poster here as violently opposed to capitalism as JoeAmpad.

That's because you think "Corporatism" and "Capitailsm" are the same thing.

For the record, buying up a company, looting its assets, and leaving someone else holding the debt isn't captialism.

It's fraud.

Kind of like this being capitalism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPtjyqgZAUk]Goodfellas Restaurant Scene - YouTube[/ame]

"Capitalism is evil."

"Offshoring is treason."

"Investing is parasitic."

"Workers who get laid off should be allowed to beat the guy that fired them."

Those are the sentiments of a left-wing extremist, not a moderate of any sort. Posting analogies equating capitalism to the mafia only reinforces this. This is literally the stuff you get on the extremist left.

Other than your whining list of things I've said that hurt your sensibilities...

Exactly how is what Romney did to AmPad any different than what Big Paulie did to the Tiki Bar?

It's actually a pretty good analogy... even if it hurts your delicate sensibilities.

If Captialism was what it was intended to be- you sell a product or service for a profit, I'd have no issue with it. Shit. I do that in my side business.

That isn't what your sort did at all. You guys are about looting and cheating people at every turn... and making the government clean up the mess.

You Capitalize profits and socialize the risk.

They had a word for that. It was called "Fascism". Look it up.

That's because you think "Corporatism" and "Capitailsm" are the same thing.

For the record, buying up a company, looting its assets, and leaving someone else holding the debt isn't captialism.

It's fraud.

Kind of like this being capitalism.

Goodfellas Restaurant Scene - YouTube

"Capitalism is evil."

"Offshoring is treason."

"Investing is parasitic."

"Workers who get laid off should be allowed to beat the guy that fired them."

Those are the sentiments of a left-wing extremist, not a moderate of any sort. Posting analogies equating capitalism to the mafia only reinforces this. This is literally the stuff you get on the extremist left.

Other than your whining list of things I've said that hurt your sensibilities...

Exactly how is what Romney did to AmPad any different than what Big Paulie did to the Tiki Bar?

It's actually a pretty good analogy... even if it hurts your delicate sensibilities.

If Captialism was what it was intended to be- you sell a product or service for a profit, I'd have no issue with it. Shit. I do that in my side business.

That isn't what your sort did at all. You guys are about looting and cheating people at every turn... and making the government clean up the mess.

You Capitalize profits and socialize the risk.

They had a word for that. It was called "Fascism". Look it up.

You do not know what capitalism, fascism or corporatism are. You're no different than the idiots on the Right who call Obama a communist.

Your views don't bother me. There are all sorts of ignorant people on the board who don't bother me. What bothers me is that you advocate violence and are a bigot.

[

“It is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now … Cutting taxes now is not to incur a budget deficit, but to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus.” – John F. Kennedy, Nov. 20, 1962, president’s news conference

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMhvYeQPOcE]Wealth Distribution in the USA - SHOCKING! - YouTube[/ame]

[

You do not know what capitalism, fascism or corporatism are. You're no different than the idiots on the Right who call Obama a communist.

Your views don't bother me. There are all sorts of ignorant people on the board who don't bother me. What bothers me is that you advocate violence and are a bigot.

If I don't bother you, why are you whining like a little bitch again?

Oh, hey, how did that great moment for Mormonism work out for you guys again?

My brother is a "conservative". We have decided to avoid discussing politics at family gatherings in order to keep things pleasant. He struggles with this, however.

Yesterday, my daughter.....who is his favoriite niece, was talking about a freind of hers who recently passed away after a half-year fight with cancer. She told him that she heard that we would probably find a cure for cancer before long.....expressing hope for the future.

Well, he exclaimed, " I hope not".

My daughter was rocked. She asked him why he felt that way. Her voice trembled.

He said that we don't have enough money to support our population as it is and we can't afford to have cancer cured.

Not sure things will ever be the same between them.

people with that mindset are like that until they or someone they love get it......nothing like a personal crisis to change your mind....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMhvYeQPOcE]Wealth Distribution in the USA - SHOCKING! - YouTube[/ame]

Your response is from a youtube, Rox? :lol:

Forum List

Back