The Ring Two

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I saw "The Ring" with my then-fiance is '02. It was the SCARIEST damn movie I've ever seen, and I have seen them all. Now, the sequel is out. The wifey won't see it with me because she's still freaked out from the first one.

Is it good, if anyone's seen it?

William Joyce said:
I saw "The Ring" with my then-fiance is '02. It was the SCARIEST damn movie I've ever seen, and I have seen them all. Now, the sequel is out. The wifey won't see it with me because she's still freaked out from the first one.

Is it good, if anyone's seen it?

Oh Lord,we watched the first one 2 weeks ago on DVD. That movie scared the livin crap outta me. I told my husband,I didn't know if I wanted to watch the second one either,but I have a feeling I will!!! It's probably good though.

A friend of my son's wife saw Ring 2. She went into such detail telling it, they won't have to watch it! I left the room, but I did hear her say that it wasn't quite as scary as the first, but it was still good.

I didn't like the first one. It had great cinematography and sound, but the story never really "grabbed" me. And it annoyed me that the last third of the movie was basically spelling out exactly what happened and why. I think it would've benefitted for them to not explain everything as much as they did.

Dan said:
I didn't like the first one...... I think it would've benefitted for them to not explain everything as much as they did.
You should know Katie!!!!

Forum List

Back