The Right's Toxic Spill threatens Republicans

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
What? The right's insane pro-BP stance as advanced by the likes of Rush Limbaugh (and most of the lesser Limbaugh's in the rightwing media) Joe Barton, Michelle Bachmann,

that toxic spill.

CBS poll just out:

"Please tell me whether you approve or disapprove of each of the following actions by the federal government. . . ."

"Creating a fund of billions of dollars to compensate workers and businesses that have been affected by the oil spill that would be paid by BP but administered by a neutral party"

Approve: 82%

Disapprove: 18%

Energy

Dang! For all of the crazy out of the mainstream contrary to real America kooky positions you've seen the rightwing herd get on board,

when have you EVER seen one more unpopular than that?

Gracias, el Rushbo!

Oh yeah, and Rand Paul, the de facto supreme leader of the Tea Party movement. Another starter on the team for the BP apology tour. :lol:

Weak, misleading and, as usual, cherry picking Rush's comments to give a false impression. Of course BP should pay out of pocket for economic damages on the gulf coast. But having the feds be the ones that are in charge of managing the undwritting claims of this escrow account is just setting it up for massive fraud and misuse sence the federal government has proven it doesn't have the ability to operate a lemonade stand. It should be handled by a third party mediator. Now quit tongue punching Olbermann in the fart box and waisting our time with your predictable mental vomit. :ahole-1:

Weak, misleading and, as usual, cherry picking Rush's comments to give a false impression. Of course BP should pay out of pocket for economic damages on the gulf coast. But having the feds be the ones that are in charge of managing the undwritting claims of this escrow account is just setting it up for massive fraud and misuse sence the federal government has proven it doesn't have the ability to operate a lemonade stand. It should be handled by a third party mediator. Now quit tongue punching Olbermann in the fart box and waisting our time with your predictable mental vomit. :ahole-1:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rush not pro - BP? Oil-spills-are-natural Rush? lol

Oh, btw, it IS being handled by a third party mediator.

You know.........in the "Predictions for 2010" thread, I made a prediction that something was going to happen in June which was going to cost the GOP dearly in this election.

I also stated the Wasilla Chihuahua would end up doing something that would tear apart the GOP. Nice to see the tea baggers are hard at work.

Again with the Rush talking points you steal from your nightly 3 hour (Mathews, Olbermann, Madcow) wack-off festival...
And this "third party" mediator that you are referring to is a board managed by WHITE HOUSE APPOINTEES!!!!!!!!! Get your facts together the next time you decide to come on here and make a complete ass out of yourself.

Again with the Rush talking points you steal from your nightly 3 hour (Mathews, Olbermann, Madcow) wack-off festival...
And this "third party" mediator that you are referring to is a board managed by WHITE HOUSE APPOINTEES!!!!!!!!! Get your facts together the next time you decide to come on here and make a complete ass out of yourself.

Well, you and Rush and the rest of the 16% who think this fund is a shakedown be sure to get all your GOP candidates to run on that theme.

Perspective:

In April a CBS poll found that 20% of Americans believe Obama was born in another country.

16% of Americans think this fund was a bad idea.

So believing that Obama is not a natural born citizen is less loony, for Americans, than believing this fund was a bad idea.

Enjoy your club, wingnuts!! You've out-loonied the birthers!

Perspective:

In April a CBS poll found that 20% of Americans believe Obama was born in another country.

So believing that Obama is not a natural born citizen is less loony, for Americans, than believing this fund was a bad idea.

I'm sick and tired of you calling his Grandmother a liar!

She said she witnessed his birth in Kenya, why are you calling her a liar?

Perspective:

Wow. You really are a brainless idiot. Obviously didn't read anything I posted. Good luck with life. If it will help.

Jeremy, the reason why you dont know it will be handled by a third part mediator is, Fox didnt tell you this. They never will. You see, it makes Obama look good.

God, what a sheeple you are.

Obama thinks he can run the clock down with his side up by continuing to do nothing about the leak except to blame it on Bush and Barton.

This is not a winning strategy but one I hope Dems will wholeheartedly embrace.

He is the one who dealt with the money for the 9/11 victims and has an exemplary record.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Jeremy, the reason why you dont know it will be handled by a third part mediator is, Fox didnt tell you this. They never will. You see, it makes Obama look good.

God, what a sheeple you are.

Jesus, All of you idiots must have been dropped head first into a pile of paint chips when you were infants. :eusa_eh:

Obama thinks he can run the clock down with his side up by continuing to do nothing about the leak except to blame it on Bush and Barton.

Crusader Frank, can you link us to anything Bush 1 did for the valdez disaster? Better yet, a link to anyone critising him for not saying or doing anything. ?

I saw a clip of him mentioning the word valdez but he was just saying he will deep drill for more oil....thats it.

Help me out dude. I gave up.

Perspective:

Wow. You really are a brainless idiot. Obviously didn't read anything I posted. Good luck with life. If it will help.

I've spanked you somewhere, right? You're exhibiting the behaviour of someone who's thinskinned and the victim of one of my classic spankings. lol, are you from hannity?

Crusader Frank, can you link us to anything Bush 1 did for the valdez disaster? Better yet, a link to anyone critising him for not saying or doing anything. ?

I saw a clip of him mentioning the word valdez but he was just saying he will deep drill for more oil....thats it.

Help me out dude. I gave up.

I could link to Limbaugh defending Exxon exactly the way he's defending BP except the internet doesn't go back that far. I remember it well.

The Federal Government in charge of 20 billion dollars of BP pay-out is kind of like letting the fox guard the chicken shack---:lol::lol:

What? The right's insane pro-BP stance as advanced by the likes of Rush Limbaugh (and most of the lesser Limbaugh's in the rightwing media) Joe Barton, Michelle Bachmann,

that toxic spill.

CBS poll just out:

"Please tell me whether you approve or disapprove of each of the following actions by the federal government. . . ."

"Creating a fund of billions of dollars to compensate workers and businesses that have been affected by the oil spill that would be paid by BP but administered by a neutral party"

Approve: 82%

Disapprove: 18%

Energy

Dang! For all of the crazy out of the mainstream contrary to real America kooky positions you've seen the rightwing herd get on board,

when have you EVER seen one more unpopular than that?

Gracias, el Rushbo!

What third party? The so called third party is an Administration official.

Forum List

Back