The Right's Calculated Attempt To Turn Liberals Against Hillary

why in the hell would anyone support hillary or jeb.....time to let the office go to another family....as for the rights war on hillary.....as yourself why do they have so much ammo?
That question is too difficult for the Establ fluffer's (Lakhota) little pea brain

As to the OP, Everybody dislikes hiLIARy.

this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks

this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks
. At This Point What Difference Does It Make ??????? LOL

WASHINGTON — A Twitter post recently caught the eye of Bill McKibben, the environmental advocate and godfather of the Keystone XL pipeline protests. It included an image from “The Simpsons” showing Homer and his family basking in mountains of cash in their living room, followed by a report on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s appearing at a fund-raiser with a lobbyist from the Keystone fight.

Mr. McKibben’s environmental organization, 350.org, has been trying to raise awareness about the ties it sees between lobbyists for the oil pipeline and former aides to Mrs. Clinton. He promptly shared the post with his 150,000 Twitter followers, and the reaction was immediate.

“You expect different from a Clinton?” one person responded on Twitter. And from another: “Did you need another reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton?” Lost in the response was the source of the offending tweet. It was not another environmental organization or even a liberal challenger to Mrs. Clinton. Instead, it was a conservative group called America Rising PAC, which is trying, with laserlike focus, to weaken the woman who almost everyone believes will be the Democratic Party’s candidate for president in 2016.

Much More: The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton - The New York Times

I doubt most Liberals will take the bait. Since the right has no strong candidates - they will rabidly try to weaken Hillary. Their strategy speaks volumes for who they are. I support Hillary because she is far better than anything the right has to offer. She ain't perfect - but she's far better than the opposition.

If "Liberals" think like Americans FIRST then their ONLY choice is to vote for

hero_trump_pence_flag.jpg

Interesting that the sheep are so cantankerous when CNN and everyone else says the Hag has it in the bag?

Time to weigh the differences, and Hillary is to dam corrupt to be our President, and her husband has proven he is also super corrupt, but she is more corrupt because she has hidden it all, and she has learned from the best (her husband).

There are sadly selfish people in this nation, and they think that just as long as they get what they want in their little twisted worlds in which they live, that the whole dam nation could go straight to hell for all they care. It's time to get out and vote for the change that you expected with Obama, but then sadly he duped this nation and you on, and yep he did it with his dam lies and biased leadership (transparency my eye).. Now get out and vote Trump for whom is tough enough to get you that change that you wanted finally.

Trump is a case of: "Right Message *. Wrong Messenger."

* In part, anyway
. It's ok, because just as we thought he would, he has surrounded himself with great people like Mike Pence and the list goes on and on.

This ridiculous idea that people fear a Trump presidency going in and just taking over this nation like a dictator,,,,,, ummmm is just fear mongering and stupid. Trump can do no more than he is allowed to. Period.

Forum List

Back