The Right Wing's Lies About Most Everything

Reagan defeated the USSR and collapsed their empire, he left them no choice but to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

What a load of crap.

Reagan defeated the USSR....... How? By standing next to the Berlin Wall and demanding it be torn down? Bullshit. He's as responsible for ending the cold war as David Hasselhoff.

Cold War Museum

The collapse of the USSR started from within. He may have set a policy or two which aided the process but he certainly didn't defeat the USSR.
:thewave:

Oh boy someone believes Dante's lying BS! Whoo hooo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reagan defeated the USSR and collapsed their empire, he left them no choice but to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

What a load of crap.

Reagan defeated the USSR....... How? By standing next to the Berlin Wall and demanding it be torn down? Bullshit. He's as responsible for ending the cold war as David Hasselhoff.

Cold War Museum

The collapse of the USSR started from within. He may have set a policy or two which aided the process but he certainly didn't defeat the USSR.

And who told you that, your teacher? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, Reagan did.

He did so by forcing the Soviet Union to keep up in the arms race which they couldn't financially handle.

Capitalism could handle it. We thrived.

The Communism couldn't, they collapsed.

My teacher?

No, jackass.... the myriad websites and books I've read on the topic.

If you did the same, you wouldn't look like such a fool.

What a load of crap.

Cold War Museum

Yes, Reagan did.

He did so by forcing the Soviet Union to keep up in the arms race which they couldn't financially handle.

My teacher?

Did you know that Reagan personally saved mankind from the bubonic plague? No, it's true.

What a load of crap.

Cold War Museum

Yes, Reagan did.

My teacher?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Even worse! So you read some wittle websites, becaue you were too young to be there, but you are going to lecture SOMEONE WHO WAS THERE?

PRETTY PATHETIC! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but I LIVED through those times. I don't need to read your left wing websites.

If you want to get your ass kicked like Dante has been, stick around.

You are about to learn the difference between websites and experience.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, Reagan did.

My teacher?

Did you know that Reagan personally saved mankind from the bubonic plague? No, it's true.

Too bad he couldn't save you from your own stupidity!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny!

This thread was supposed to prove that the right lies and once again, all it proved was how much the left lies!

Anymore poor baby liberals want to come in and whine that it's soooooooooooo unfair for conservatives to come in and fight liberal lies?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One more time! EAT THIS LIBS!

I'll see your websites and raise you this!

Who does Eastern Europe honor for setting them free? IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T GORBY! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's REAGAN!

OB-ON267_reagan_DV_20110629120716.jpg

They KNOW who freed them, and they sure as hell don't give the credit to Gorbechev.

BUDAPEST — Hungary unveiled a statue of former U.S. President Ronald Reagan on Wednesday, honoring him for his role in helping to end communism.

Hundreds took part in the unveiling in Budapest’s Szabadsag, or Freedom, square, including Prime Minister Viktor Orban and former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. Mr. Reagan was remembered for his role in “bringing the Cold War to a conclusion, and for the fact that Hungary regained its sovereignty in the process,” the Hungarian government said in a statement.

Ronald Reagan Statue Unveiled in Budapest - Emerging Europe Real Time - WSJ

EAT THAT LIBS. I HOPE IT GOES DOWN HARD AND STICKS IN YOUR LEFTIST LYING CRAWS!

Forum List

Back