The right wing sees the Bush years as "stunning success" and Obama as a "failure"

bizarro_dishes.jpg

tumblr_lil7i9svW01qzfsnio1_500.jpg

When you look at eight years of Bush disaster and what Obama has endured by Republicans while bringing our economy back from the brink, one has to wonder if Republicans immigrated from the "Bizarro World"?

How do Republicans see what Bush did as a success and the amazing record of Obama as "failure"?

Bush delivered unemployment under 5 percent and record net revenues to Tge Treasury for government to spend. Bush racked up 4 trillion dollars on debt over 4 years and said that there was no way America could afford this Presudent. One would think Obama would reduce the debt. Nope. He tripled it in 4 years. By the President's own analysis, America can't afford him.

At the end of Bush's term, jobs were being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month. Millions of jobs were moved to China. Many people were only employed because they were training Chinese to take over their jobs. Tens of thousands of factories were closed from 2001 to 2008. The single biggest group helping with this job movement was the Chamber of Commerce, an organization that receives money from Russia, India and China and gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats. The current cost of Iraq is estimated to be close to 4.4 trillion. The drugs for votes bill cost at least another three trillion, some say 5. The Bush tax cuts, first time in history taxes were cut during a war, cost around 4 trillion. Tens of thousands of young Americans maimed in Iraq could possibly add trillions more with the cost of modern medicine.

Don't tell me your bullshit and made up statistics. I know the truth and you could to if you actually did some research. Stand up and act like an adult. Find out the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of Bush's term, jobs were being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month. Millions of jobs were moved to China. Many people were only employed because they were training Chinese to take over their jobs. Tens of thousands of factories were closed from 2001 to 2008. The single biggest group helping with this job movement was the Chamber of Commerce, an organization that receives money from Russia, India and China and gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats. The current cost of Iraq is estimated to be close to 4.4 trillion. The drugs for votes bill cost at least another three trillion, some say 5. The Bush tax cuts, first time in history taxes were cut during a war, cost around 4 trillion. Tens of thousands of young Americans maimed in Iraq could possibly add trillions more with the cost of modern medicine.

Don't tell me your bullshit and made up statistics.
I know the truth and you could to if you actually did some research. Stand up and act like an adult. Find out the truth.
Afraid people are going to try and horn in on your racket? :lol::lol::lol:

bizarro_dishes.jpg

When you look at eight years of Bush disaster and what Obama has endured by Republicans while bringing our economy back from the brink, one has to wonder if Republicans immigrated from the "Bizarro World"?

How do Republicans see what Bush did as a success and the amazing record of Obama as "failure"?

Bush delivered unemployment under 5 percent and record net revenues to Tge Treasury for government to spend. Bush racked up 4 trillion dollars on debt over 4 years and said that there was no way America could afford this Presudent. One would think Obama would reduce the debt. Nope. He tripled it in 4 years. By the President's own analysis, America can't afford him.

Don't tell me your bullshit and made up statistics. I know the truth and you could to if you actually did some research. Stand up and act like an adult. Find out the truth.

Sorry...but you are the one who posts the bulls**t statistics. You rarely provide any direct support of any of your stupid claims.

And besides.....there is nothing wrong with jobs going to China is manufacturing is actually becoming only a small part of the whole supply chain. Move to China or go out of business. And guess what....China is becoming a huge market.

Get off you xenophobia.

As to the rest of your argument....it's kinda like listening to third grader say....when I cry I get a lolipop......how does that work ?

I cant help but noticed that rdean is conveniently ignoring the requests to produce a single person who claims that the Bush years were a "stunning success".

bizarro_dishes.jpg

Well you know all the Presidents before Obama had to pass laws through Congress. Conservatives never believed Bush and the Repubs of Congress to be a "stunning success", thats why they didn't show up in 2006 and Dems took Congress.

In the Pre-Hussein Era Presidents did not just declare which laws on the books could be enforced and which ones wouldn't be. They also didn't declare edicts via Executive Order that circumvented Congress.

Maybe if Bush was as smart as Barry-O and knew all he had to do was declare certain laws could be made up or ignored, he would of done better. But, thankfully our Dear Leader the Hussein has shown us the way to lead this country. Hopefully future Republican Presidents will just use the same methods to just "get 'er done". Like a Prez can just tell the Justice Department and say "Hey, lets use a little 'discretion' in going after rich people that don't pay their taxes, we don't need the rich to obey those tax laws, it just isn't fair."

Last edited:
bizarro_dishes.jpg

Put the LSD down, crawl into the tub and stay there for awhile, you will be safe there...

Amazing & Obamanous in the same sentence, what is his command for you to sit?

Since your narrative is non existent, you resort to cartoons to tell your story rdingalinge...

Be proud, brilliance of the lowest order...

New Topics

Forum List

Back