The right wing sees the Bush years as "stunning success" and Obama as a "failure"

The right wing sees the Bush years as "stunning success" and Obama as a "failure"

Of course they do.
What do you you expect? Reality from political partisans?

Im trying to remember the last time I saw a truly conservative individual on this board defend anything that Boosh did economically. As for the wars.... Well, Boosh screwed that up as well.

Now I've defended his character, but thats not what Rderp is saying.

Thread Fail....

it is from Rdean, what else is new..:cuckoo:

Robmoney would tear this country in two like he did the republican party

You mean like this?.............

Hey, TDM.....check this out!

Clinton supporter challenges DNC over Mich. - politics - Decision '08 - Hillary Clinton News - msnbc.com

LANSING, Mich. — A top supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton has filed a challenge with the Democratic National Committee to try to seat Michigan's pledged delegates — most of them likely to support the New York senator — at the national convention in Denver.

Now shut the fuck up you dimwit

gop-bs-dinner-0.jpg

lol, like Obama and his cult followers have brought this country together...

what party has tried to harm the president at the expense of the people.

Debt ceiling shit was pretty telling from you bunch

Which President?

If I remember correctly you assholes were yelling at something every day during the Boosh administration.

Plus, how many bullshit posts are you going to put in this thread?

I think you asked a key question in another thread about your disappearing posts :eusa_whistle:

rw's sure do have weak memories. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

Oh the irony of your post

Last edited:

lol, like Obama and his cult followers have brought this country together...

what party has tried to harm the president at the expense of the people.

Debt ceiling shit was pretty telling from you bunch

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that “the buck stops here.” Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. -

I guess Boiking wants another mulligan on that one, huh? :lol:

o-golfing.gif

Forum List

Back