The right wing sees the Bush years as "stunning success" and Obama as a "failure"

R

rdean

bizarro_dishes.jpg

tumblr_lil7i9svW01qzfsnio1_500.jpg

When you look at eight years of Bush disaster and what Obama has endured by Republicans while bringing our economy back from the brink, one has to wonder if Republicans immigrated from the "Bizarro World"?

How do Republicans see what Bush did as a success and the amazing record of Obama as "failure"?

they defended evry damned momment of the Bush crimes right up until he crashed the world economy and they had to fix it with democratic ideas.

then right after they world didnt completely crumble because of the democratic ideas they began blaming EVERYTHING on Obama

Who starts more threads about Bush the right or the left? Who started this one Democrat or Republican? Who is really more obsessed with Bush the right or the left? I think the evidence speaks for it's self.

The right wing sees the Bush years as "stunning success" and Obama as a "failure"

Of course they do.
What do you you expect? Reality from political partisans?

so you see Obama as a "stunning success"? because you would be in the minority of people who do

gee I guess the voters didnt like bush for the most part.

Why would they vote for more under Robmoney

Of course they do.
What do you you expect? Reality from political partisans?

Im trying to remember the last time I saw a truly conservative individual on this board defend anything that Boosh did economically. As for the wars.... Well, Boosh screwed that up as well.

Now I've defended his character, but thats not what Rderp is saying.

Thread Fail....

Forum List

Back