The right-wing platform for dummies

90% of the country's problems, according to a lot of the conservatives I hear around here and locally at home, are lazy welfare cheats - i.e. poor people.

The original poster isn't too far off the mark. Just sayin'.

No.. try an overreaching and ever expanding government spending like a drunken sailor on his first shore leave in 2 years

Nahhh. Lots of conservatives veil their racism by pointing to the poor and making them all the scapegoat. I hear it every day.

Poor is a race??

No, poor misguided boy... it is not right to try and pull the race card when losing an argument

You know what makes poor people poorer?

Taxing them enough to pay for the out of control spending of government.

Or taxing their Employers (the Rich) to the point they get laid off.

Ask yourself. Have you ever gotten work from a poor person? Seriously? I mean I am poor, and I rarely if ever pay someone to do something for me. Both when I worked for others, and worked for myself. It was always the people with money I was working for.

The Company I work for now does nearly any kind of Home Improvement/Repair/or Remodeling you can think of. We only advertise by canvasing door to door and talking to home owners. Guess who we get work from, even though we provide very affordable in house financing. You guessed it the rich people. The Poor people Even when offered low Interest financing to replace say their roof. 9 times out of 10 would rather pay some un-Licensed, and Uninsured Guy who provides no written warranties or Guarantees. To use the cheapest materials he can find to do their roof. I see it time and time again.

I mean I can't blame them, Like I said I am poor too, and this weekend in fact I am spending my first 2 days off in a row in months on my own roof Re shingling it, Because even with a massive friends and family discount from my company. I still can't afford it. LOL But then I ran my own roofing company for about 8 years so if I fuck it up at least I can only blame my self, and not some random Unlicensed and uninsured jack off.

Point of this long winded rant.

It's not that we hate the poor. It's that we understand 4 things.

1st. Not all poor people are innocent victims that just need a hand up. Some of them are in fact lazy, losers.

2nd. To some extend just handing people money, tends to encourage them not to try and better their own situation and not need help anymore.

3rd. Poor people need jobs.

4th. Poor people are not the Job Creators. Rich people(rich according to liberals, most of them are in fact really only upper middle class small business owners), and evil Nasty Cooperations :eek: Are Job Creators.

So no I don't hate most poor people, But I do hate some of them I know. Just 1 Example. My wifes, sisters friend. This chick spends well over 300 Bucks a week on Lottery tickets and probably another 200 on her Pot Habit, has all the Gadgets rich people have. Smart Phone, Nice New computers, Flat Screen TV, ETC ETC ETC. She is always out and about, clearly able to work. Yet as long as I have known her. She sits on her ass collecting State and local Financial Aid, Mostly because of her 2 Kids, Which run around in Crap cloths and have shit for toys.

There a million other asshole out there just like her. Taking Our Tax Dollars and using them on Luxury items, Gambling, and Drug Use.

I am all for giving the Disabled, and truly Needed help. I just hate that to do so we have to allow so many people to abuse the system and take advantage of us all.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ziQH7H06p4]YouTube - ‪Rush Limbaugh: Banks Are The Victim!‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqzCvyNbYz4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqzCvyNbYz4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1A0q_sOvQg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1A0q_sOvQg&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
By forcing them to bear unwanted children and then cutting off any food stamps to feed them. :thup:

The horror of personal responsibilty.

We are so sorry that we expect people to grow up and become adults some day. But 10,000 y/o habits are hard to break.
What do you expect children to do? They aren't allowed to get jobs. How can they take personal responsibility and provide for themselves?
Not if the GOP gets it's way.

GOP senator: Federal ban on child labor is unconstitutional | The Raw Story

Newly minted Republican Sen. Mike Lee of Utah said in a lecture posted to his YouTube channel that Congressional laws banning child labor are forbidden by the US Constitution.

Lee, a fierce advocate for the Tenth Amendment who replaced longtime Republican incumbent Bob Bennett in the Senate this month, argued that only states have the constitutional authority to create such laws.

Break down how a box of pasta in the supermarket has been taxed multiple times.

Thanks.

The taxes the company pays to make them are passed on through the cost of the product, the product has to be shipped and those doing the shipping pay taxes levied on their company and they pay huge gas taxes in which they pass those costs onto the company that buys it from them, the final company who has the said product is taxed as well so they raise the price they put it on the shelf for in order to make up for those costs.

And that's just a basic breakdown, I'm sure if I took more than 20 seconds to type this out I could think of plenty more.

What taxes to make them???

What you are describing is basic business cost. You have to buy your supplies, manufacturing, then ship to stores. Of course you will pay gas taxes for the delivery truck, but that's not what we are really discussing in this thread.

The argument was that we are taxing poor people to pay for "out of control" government spending.

Which is another false meme. Our spending is not out of control, and a lot of it is paying interest on our huge debt.

Yeah, but, you’re the one who asked for a breakdown of the taxes on a box of pasta.

So, to that, I would add that there is also a huge amount tacked on by each business along the way in the form of the income taxes paid by their employees.

I say this because, even though the employee pays the tax, it comes out of money the employer must pay to keep the employee on the job so the cost of these taxes are also passed along to the consumer.

It gets kinda scary when you start to see how much of the money you pay for a box of pasta actually winds up in the hands of the government.

The taxes the company pays to make them are passed on through the cost of the product, the product has to be shipped and those doing the shipping pay taxes levied on their company and they pay huge gas taxes in which they pass those costs onto the company that buys it from them, the final company who has the said product is taxed as well so they raise the price they put it on the shelf for in order to make up for those costs.

And that's just a basic breakdown, I'm sure if I took more than 20 seconds to type this out I could think of plenty more.

What you are describing is basic business cost. You have to buy your supplies, manufacturing, then ship to stores. Of course you will pay gas taxes for the delivery truck, but that's not what we are really discussing in this thread.

The argument was that we are taxing poor people to pay for "out of control" government spending.

Which is another false meme. Our spending is not out of control, and a lot of it is paying interest on our huge debt.

Yeah, but, you’re the one who asked for a breakdown of the taxes on a box of pasta.

So, to that, I would add that there is also a huge amount tacked on by each business along the way in the form of the income taxes paid by their employees.

I say this because, even though the employee pays the tax, it comes out of money the employer must pay to keep the employee on the job so the cost of these taxes are also passed along to the consumer.

It gets kinda scary when you start to see how much of the money you pay for a box of pasta actually winds up in the hands of the government.

But fo every tax on that box of pasta there are ten ways of screwing the government out of getting that money.

Tax Dodging Corporations Don’t Pay Taxes, only the Working ClassTax Dodging Corporations Don't Pay Taxes, only the Working Class | America For Purchase

But fo every tax on that box of pasta there are ten ways of screwing the government out of getting that money.

Tax Dodging Corporations Don’t Pay Taxes, only the Working ClassTax Dodging Corporations Don't Pay Taxes, only the Working Class | America For Purchase

The money we are talking about in this chain always winds up in the hands of the government because they are TAXES THAT ARE PAID along the way. Get it? Taxes that are paid.

Here's an example of the rightwing platform at work.

A quote by a radical rightwinger supporting the government's right to infringe upon the rights of poor people on welfare.

And ALL on OUR DIME? it's about time some State Legislature started the process of reeling in the fraud and deciet by these criminals.

Quote: Originally Posted by shintao View Post
The American Constitution is based on giving away other peoples money for the support of others. That is the general welfare clause.

HAHA!!! Seen this in your signature and I could not believe my eyes!!! That is hysterical!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!! I can't believe they actually thought that is what that clause means. And this is why this country is in such bad shape.

90% of the country's problems, according to a lot of the conservatives I hear around here and locally at home, are lazy welfare cheats - i.e. poor people.

The original poster isn't too far off the mark. Just sayin'.

Their is a big difference between people who are poor and people who choose to be on the government dole because they are lazy.

It all comes down to the corporations vs the working person. The corporations have to keep their power and money in order to keep their workers down and struggling. Its the way it is and inarguable. The so called "american dream" is simply a crock of cr@p"

By forcing them to bear unwanted children and then cutting off any food stamps to feed them. :thup:

The horror of personal responsibilty.

We are so sorry that we expect people to grow up and become adults some day. But 10,000 y/o habits are hard to break.
What do you expect children to do? They aren't allowed to get jobs. How can they take personal responsibility and provide for themselves?

It's not the childrens fault, I agree with that much, therefore if the parents cannot provide for the children then the children should be removed from the home and placed with relatives who can afford to provide for them. If noone can provide for them then they could be placed for adoption. I know, it sounds mean, but what is more mean...bringing a child into this world knowing that you cannot take care of them, or putting that child into a home where their needs will be met? The child should not suffer because they have parents who want to abuse the system.
Children should not be used as an excuse for being lazy and collecting a check from the gubment. I would be willing to bet that if there was no welfare system that people would be more responsible while having sex.

Poor people suck and are to blame for everything that you might think is wrong with this country. So let's make them even poorer.

Poor people are politically powerless. They don't have any spare money lying around to donate to politcal campaigns. And they're even more powerless because they often don't vote.

Of course, the rich take care of themselves. THEY are plugged in to the political process with plenty of lobbyists to help grease the hands of the decision makers.

And the middle class is much more likely to vote.

Like they say, you know what rolls downhill.

Poor people don't buy much, and food is not taxed. Try again?

Since when is food not taxed?

do you even have the most basic idea of how much our food goes through from seed to diner plate?

Well, if you are always eating in diners, then you will pay taxes. Because it's prepared.

Let me explain something to you:

Prepared food: taxed.
Groceries: NOT taxed.

McDonald's: taxed.
Ground Beef and buns from the supermarket: NOT taxed.

I dont know where you live, but in my state we pay taxes on food at the grocery store.

Printing money to the point my dollar doesn't go as far.

Blaming Bush for high gas prices then blaming speculators, while not addressing the fact that we have limited drilling in our own country.

The working poor either get all thier taxes back or turn a small profit come tax time.

Under Bush, gas was $4.00 a gallon, and there were no restrictions on drilling. So obviously, limiting drilling is not part of the equation, or the reason for the current high prices.

No restrictions on drilling??? Where do you come up with this???

I agree, they like to ignore the fact that the left will not allow drilling in ANWR, where we could pump billions of barrels of our own oil with very little negative effects to the wildlife there.

Very interesting. While we're on the subject of people wanting stuff for free.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OQjlzh279E]YouTube - ‪pt 1 John Stossel freeloaders 3-25-11‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkxukIvzmR4]YouTube - ‪pt 2 John Stossel freeloaders 3- 25 -11‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE-Rqvk6rmM]YouTube - ‪pt 3 John Stossel Freeloaders 3- 25- 11‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP-XZrK8RRI]YouTube - ‪pt 4 John Stossel Freeloaders 3- 25 -11‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNsEu7Lxd-o]YouTube - ‪Freeloaders 5‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back