The right-wing platform for dummies

But...but...I thought poor people didn't pay any taxes?

No.. the majority of them pay zero in income taxes (unequal treatment by government).. .everyone who purchases pays things such as fuel tax, sales taxes, etc...

but nice try
Poor people don't buy much, and food is not taxed. Try again?

Did not mention food.. nice try...

Poor do purchase other things besides food... fuel, clothing, etc just like everyone else

Printing money to the point my dollar doesn't go as far.

Blaming Bush for high gas prices then blaming speculators, while not addressing the fact that we have limited drilling in our own country.

The working poor either get all thier taxes back or turn a small profit come tax time.

Under Bush, gas was $4.00 a gallon, and there were no restrictions on drilling. So obviously, limiting drilling is not part of the equation, or the reason for the current high prices.

Unless we develop an environmentally acceptable way to process oil from shale, then we are facing a diminishing resource for which the need is increasing dramatically due to growing economies like India and China. There is only one way for the price of oil to go no matter how much we try to suck a few extra barrels out of what is left here in the US. If we are truly serious about long term energy independence, then we will make a concerted effort at moving to other renewable sources of energy.
Correct!

Germany and Japan will show the way, as they have overtaken us as world leaders in innovation of anything that is not trivial.

Germany will close all of their nuclear plants and switch to renewables. Japan has announced a similar plan.

You know what makes poor people poorer?

Taxing them enough to pay for the out of control spending of government.

Blaming Bush for high gas prices then blaming speculators, while not addressing the fact that we have limited drilling in our own country.

The working poor either get all thier taxes back or turn a small profit come tax time.

Under Bush, gas was $4.00 a gallon, and there were no restrictions on drilling. So obviously, limiting drilling is not part of the equation, or the reason for the current high prices.

It was, however, the Presidents fault.

Why isn't the Presidents fault now?

No.. the majority of them pay zero in income taxes (unequal treatment by government).. .everyone who purchases pays things such as fuel tax, sales taxes, etc...

but nice try

Poor do purchase other things besides food... fuel, clothing, etc just like everyone else

But not enough for gummint to be:
Dr. Drock said:

FAIL.

But...but...I thought poor people didn't pay any taxes?

but nice try

Since when is food not taxed?

do you even have the most basic idea of how much our food goes through from seed to diner plate?

Poor people suck and are to blame for everything that you might think is wrong with this country. So let's make them even poorer.

Not remotely close. We want the extinction of the poor don't you know? :cuckoo:

90% of the country's problems, according to a lot of the conservatives I hear around here and locally at home, are lazy welfare cheats - i.e. poor people.

The original poster isn't too far off the mark. Just sayin'.

Poor people suck and are to blame for everything that you might think is wrong with this country. So let's make them even poorer.
By forcing them to bear unwanted children and then cutting off any food stamps to feed them. :thup:

The horror of personal responsibilty.

We are so sorry that we expect people to grow up and become adults some day. But 10,000 y/o habits are hard to break.

Dr. Drock said:

FAIL.

And you understand how in basic capitalism that companies pass on their expenses (taxes included) on the customer, correct?

So when you don't have much money, and the little money you can spend is on things that have been taxed multiple times, you understand that's a big deal, right?

By forcing them to bear unwanted children and then cutting off any food stamps to feed them. :thup:

We are so sorry that we expect people to grow up and become adults some day. But 10,000 y/o habits are hard to break.
What do you expect children to do? They aren't allowed to get jobs. How can they take personal responsibility and provide for themselves?

It was, however, the Presidents fault.

Why isn't the Presidents fault now?
It's as much Obama's fault as it was Bush's fault - which is very little.

Most of the blame is Congress not changing the law on speculation.

Speculation increases the cost by at least 20%. That means, when you pay $4.00, you should really be paying $3.20.

Do you really want to give $0.80 to Wall Street speculators for every gallon you pump?

Where is the outrage about this from the Right, and from Rightwing media?

The same media who will endlessly complain over a few cents of gas tax?

90% of the country's problems, according to a lot of the conservatives I hear around here and locally at home, are lazy welfare cheats - i.e. poor people.

The original poster isn't too far off the mark. Just sayin'.

No.. try an overreaching and ever expanding government spending like a drunken sailor on his first shore leave in 2 years

What do you expect children to do? They aren't allowed to get jobs. How can they take personal responsibility and provide for themselves?

Because giving food stamps to their crack addicted parents has proven to work?

but nice try

Since when is food not taxed?

do you even have the most basic idea of how much our food goes through from seed to diner plate?

Well, if you are always eating in diners, then you will pay taxes. Because it's prepared.

Let me explain something to you:

Prepared food: taxed.
Groceries: NOT taxed.

McDonald's: taxed.
Ground Beef and buns from the supermarket: NOT taxed.

By forcing them to bear unwanted children and then cutting off any food stamps to feed them.

:thup:

who forces who to bear unwanted children? you don't want children? stop fucking around. it's just that simple. or don't you dummies think you have responsibility for any damn thing?? what a bunch or maroons.

Dr. Drock said:

FAIL.

And you understand how in basic capitalism that companies pass on their expenses (taxes included) on the customer, correct?

So when you don't have much money, and the little money you can spend is on things that have been taxed multiple times, you understand that's a big deal, right?

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Are you saying, that in order to turn a profit, when the gov increases taxes on services and products, I have to pay more for said service or product??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm shocked to learn there is such a thing as cause and affect.

no really, i'm stunned.

Dr. Drock said:

FAIL.

Break down how a box of pasta in the supermarket has been taxed multiple times.

Thanks.

You know what makes poor people poorer?

No restrictions on drilling??? Where do you come up with this???

Forum List

Back