The right wing is fascinating

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Sep 23, 2012
Spoiler Alert: They're all crazy
Well, looks like we're over the Benghazi trend as no one is really talking about that anymore. And now we're on the right wingers aren't racist trend given the number of threads on the subject today. It's fascinating to me how the useful idiots in the right wing get their marching orders on what to care about. It seems like every week or two there's a new trend these people completely devote themselves to before losing interest and moving on to the next trend. My question is where do these people get their orders from? There has to be a reason all these people tune in on the same subject at the same time. Are they being programmed by Fox News or right wing radio? The sociology of the whole thing fascinates the hell out of me. Your thoughts?

OK Brainiac, let's discuss Obama's foreign policy in general. Or is that off limits too?

I know it is hard for you to imagine, but some people think for themselves!

Several threads one week arguing the same points about Benghazi, then those same people losing interest and moving on to how Republicans aren't racist is too big to be a random event. And this has been happening since the beginning of the Obama Administration with about every week or two right wingers losing their minds and screaming about some new unimportant trend. Given the number of people involved it can't be random.

Several threads one week arguing the same points about Benghazi, then those same people losing interest and moving on to how Republicans aren't racist is too big to be a random event. And this has been happening since the beginning of the Obama Administration with about every week or two right wingers losing their minds and screaming about some new unimportant trend. Given the number of people involved it can't be random.

some new unimportant trend.

Sorry but the death of of those Americans and one being one of our Ambassador's still interests me.Interesting also is the fact that the Libs are awfully intent on changing the subject.

Sorry but the death of of those Americans and one being one of our Ambassador's still interests me.Interesting also is the fact that the Libs are awfully intent on changing the subject.

Bumps in the road!

We can talk about Benghazi all day but what's left to say about it? A terrorist attack happened on our embassy, four Americans were killed, details surrounding the situation are murky given the instability of the region and surprise of the attack. What's left to say about it? Are we going to argue over the word terrorism now for four pages?

Also isn't it clear that once right wingers realized most weren't buying the BS, they moved on to a new trend?

I am all for discussing it if there is something to discuss, not rehashing some conspiracy theory from an anonymous source on an obscure blog. It's like all the other conspiracy theories, the search results are full of RW crap and crazy theories to the point that actual information is hard to find, I am not even trying.

Well, looks like we're over the Benghazi trend as no one is really talking about that anymore. And now we're on the right wingers aren't racist trend given the number of threads on the subject today. It's fascinating to me how the useful idiots in the right wing get their marching orders on what to care about. It seems like every week or two there's a new trend these people completely devote themselves to before losing interest and moving on to the next trend. My question is where do these people get their orders from? There has to be a reason all these people tune in on the same subject at the same time. Are they being programmed by Fox News or right wing radio? The sociology of the whole thing fascinates the hell out of me. Your thoughts?

These are mostly recurring themes found in the catechism of rightist dogma; intensified and exacerbated by the Obama election and re-election.

The sanctum sanctorum of the dogma of course is the presidency; currently occupied by infidels – as democrats are ‘unfit to rule,’ and don’t know how to use the power of the presidency correctly.

Republicans disdain controlling Congress, and retain the House only for a perceived strategic value. Running and functioning in the Legislative Branch requires compromise, co-operation, and consensus – three words not found in the republican vocabulary.

Running the Executive Branch requires little if any compromise, co-operation, and consensus, however – perfectly suited for the authoritarian right; and they understand the CE’s real power: judicial appointments, where a republican president can continue to influence the National government years after having left office. See: Bush v. Gore (2000).

So they buzz about the Obama White House like angry hornets evicted from their nest, attacking in a haphazard, futile, and inconsistent manner until the interloper is gone.

Yes, quite fascinating.

Did Obama let Chris Stevens get killed for slandering the prophet of islam?

No. They were gay lovers and Obama was trying to cover it up, so he killed Stevens with a Hellfire missile fired from a Predator by remote control.

When you make shit up, you are dishonoring the dead and, by definition, telegraphing you have no interest in the truth.

No one is trying to ‘change the subject,’ rather, it’s the pointlessness of engaging in a non-debate absent evidence where the right is attempting to contrive a controversy where none exists for purely partisan reasons.

Did Obama let Chris Stevens get killed for slandering the prophet of islam?

No. They were gay lovers and Obama was trying to cover it up, so he killed Stevens with a Hellfire missile fired from a Predator by remote control.

When you make shit up, you are dishonoring the dead and, by definition, telegraphing you have no interest in the truth.

When you keep telling people it was really about the video you look ridiculous

Obama's press corps are shouting from the housetops that there is no coverup, that it's probably Patraeus' fault, and everything is fine.

Of course the furor is dying down. Our dictator has the press in hand.

Obama's press corps are shouting from the housetops that there is no coverup, that it's probably Patraeus' fault, and everything is fine.

The only people who have been shouting are the conspiracy nutters.

"Obama watched as they died."

Shameful and disgusting behavior.

"Bush lied ppl died"
It was disgusting when it wasn't true.

Now that it's true, naturally it's disgusting to people who hide the truth, at any cost.

Pukes.

We can talk about Benghazi all day but what's left to say about it? A terrorist attack happened on our embassy, four Americans were killed, details surrounding the situation are murky given the instability of the region and surprise of the attack. What's left to say about it? Are we going to argue over the word terrorism now for four pages?

Also isn't it clear that once right wingers realized most weren't buying the BS, they moved on to a new trend?

Perhaps we should argue over the decision to leave our people in Benghazi after the British and the Red Cross determined that it wasn't a safe place for their people to be. And, the very date 9/11 should have raised a red flag, since symbolism is big in the jihadist world.

The only people who have been shouting are the conspiracy nutters.

"Obama watched as they died."

Shameful and disgusting behavior.

I tend to agree with that. After all, Obama didn't watch, he told his people to take care of it, I have to go pack to go to a fund raiser in Las Vegas.

Forum List

Back