The Right Wing has entered and believed the TWILIGHT ZONE

Are you one of those "musicmen" that doesn't understand the difference between an R sharp and a Be Flat? You indicate your intelligence and understanding by your interpretation of the "music" at hand. But, maybe I'm just being moody right now.

There is no "R" in the musical scale.

it's

A, A#, B, C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#

now, Indian music (as in Ravi Shankar) they have a lot more....

Psychoblues said:
Nope, musicman, i don't think you dig it at all. What you said is certainly not what I said and what you meant was certainly not debate or even simple minded consideration.

Are you one of those "musicmen" that doesn't understand the difference between an R sharp and a Be Flat? You indicate your intelligence and understanding by your interpretation of the "music" at hand. But, maybe I'm just being moody right now.

Psychoblues

Very cute, Psychoblues. Pointless and utterly irrelevant, but cute. Now that we've had our (very) little chuckle, would you care to address the substance of either of my posts?

Neither your A) America is evil, nor B) Viet Nam was bogus, arguments stand up to the slightest objective scrutiny. Perhaps you've chosen the correct course (nonsense) after all.

Psychoblues said:
Have you forgotten? Or maybe you just conviently overlooked it. The Viet Nam War was inherited by Democrats from the very Republican Eisenhower Administration. I don't fault you for that, many Americans just don't realize that absolute fact. We didn't enter Viet Nam in 1960, we interjected ourselves in 1954. Do you remember who was president at that time? JFK tried his best to save American face and LBJ continued until his demise the same. Republicans can't get over all that. Democrats trying to save the face of Republican idiocies. What a hoot!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmm 54 is about 9 years after the first us casualty in vietnam

http://www.vietnampix.com/intro.htm

your post should have read more like:

Have you forgotten? Or maybe you just conviently overlooked it. The Viet Nam War was inherited by Republicans the very Democratic FDR Administration. I don't fault you for that, many Americans just don't realize that absolute fact. We didn't enter Viet Nam in 1960, we interjected ourselves in 1945. JFK didn't do anything except invade Cuba and fail. Decocrats can't get over the fact that JFK tried to expand the war to two oceans. What a hoot!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues said:
"Condescending" is an interesting choice of words in this place of political discussion. "Condescending" is the modem operandi within this venue.

Look, Hobbit, I am not interested in your accusations or obfuscation. Get to the point and I'll reply as best and as quickly as I can.

I work very strange hours and I spend much of my off-time organizing potential voters and hopeful participants in the American political process.

I'm a 21 year veteran of American political elective politics and a 5 time eligible VFW lifetime member. I'm not an American Heroe although after my death I might be considered as such and then I won't be able to refute the claim. I care about my country to the extent that I use much of my time to promote the ideals of it that I can communicate to aspiring PATRIOTS.

My thought processes in our argument may be limited but my input to the question is not shallow. Do you have input to the question?

Psychoblues

The more times I see THIS, the less credible you get.

And read up on your history, dude. You must've slept through that class. Eisenhower then Kennedy assigned military advisors to train the GVN's armed forces.

LBJ introduced ground combat troops and assumed responsibility for conducting the war in 1965.

GunnyL said:
The more times I see THIS, the less credible you get.

And read up on your history, dude. You must've slept through that class. Eisenhower then Kennedy assigned military advisors to train the GVN's armed forces.

LBJ introduced ground combat troops and assumed responsibility for conducting the war in 1965.

:laugh: The signs of mental imbalance are staggering.

Forum List

Back