The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let’s Talk About them

This is not to lessen the Islamic atrocities

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities

Idiot. You have to go back into history to find Christian atrocities. Back into a time that was cruel harsh and life was short. Not just Christians but the whole world was cruel in those days.

You don't have to go to history to find Muslim atrocities you see them RIGHT NOW.

There are stupid people on the left, but you take it to the extreme.

Without a doubt, the christian god commits far FAR more atrocities than modern day ISIS terrorists.

In point of fact, the entire premise of the christian religion is torture. Without torture, christianity would not exist.

14067634_2102663399958194_3353303828496696821_n.jpg

How can you be so stupid and still live? I'll bet you have to concentrate just to breathe.

quote:
>>1. Have you ever been wrong? If so, and you have to be honest with yourself, you're a false prophet.

Check mate, you lost on your first move,
you validated my posts about throwing Jesus and your faith under the bus to try and hang me. Reflect your standard back:
Jesus is a false prophet by your admission
which means you are validating my being "that Michael".
I already answered that question you ask by stating a while back
The scrolls whereby Moshiach can only be
88% light -right and the messenger of darkness 88% wrong, because even in lies can come accidental truths and in truths can stem mistakes by being only as good as the info available before things further reveal themselves or change.
That being said I have a web site since 1996 with just my predictions that I have made and visions of the future was a seperate page, all which came to fruition and have been validated.
None of my visions ever failed, only 2 of my feelings commented have (non predictions non visions).
ALL the claimed prophets of today were asked in a challenge to locate Bin Laden, and I was the only one to put up or shut up and I was 100% accurate with circled map coordinates, including accurately detailing his escape route to Pakistan. This is what changed the whole dynamics of the war saving hundreds of thousands of lives because the Britts (who witnessed this challenge in a Brittish Deja News Group-was even archived for years) got there before we could get off the couch and they took out Bin Ladens high ranking officers and facilitators and took out most all their weapons cache making them mostly a non threat from there on. They even supposedly injured Bin Laden in that raid.
All I got was a thank you note by a Brittish
author and one in the group from what I assumed was a high ranking officer of the Brittish army. Obama got more credit, the guys who got him at the compound got more credit, but Bin Laden was already neutralized.
You are Welcome you ungreatful.......

>>>2. What miraculous signs have you done to demonstrate you are divine?

Moshiach is a man, Lucifer is the one claimed a god. You really don't pay attention do you?
That being said, you would find a few things miraculous,
however I myself do not believe in miracles, because everything has a process miracles are those processes or tricks you've yet to figure out.
Jesus is the characterization of a Benny Hinn like charletan
magician tricking you with processes that baffle you.
I'm more of the guy who tells you how things work and probably is done, the cousin Vinny who sees the process others miss. Or I'm inventing the process you have yet to catch up to.

>>3. Quickly, also translated as suddenly (you did know that, right?),

Don't make excuses for the false prophet least you be a facilitator of the ruse.
On other Biblical comments on Quickly it was always iminent not thousands of years which do the dead guys no good
>>> God is not the same as quickly to you.

The fact you consider him a god makes you a luciferian and to be honest irrational and more words I'm gonna politely hold back.

>>4. This is most certainly about you, because you continue to claim you are Messiah when you most certainly are not.

No Hobelim is outting me, Shimon mistakingly told you my first namen I never made a big deal out 9f what all Jews are asked to be for their peoplerliberators, teachers,
Restorers (HaSheva).
I donct think you know what Moshiach is to Jews because you grew upvwith a bastardized version reinvention tovthe word and role in a reality sense, which is why you find it crazy.
In actuality you are inadvertantly all admitting your divine nature to Moshiach is an insane concept and I'm only glad to expose that and be a whiping boy in doing so-suffering as a servant for a nation that suffered being the planet's servant is instilled in me as a Jew.
So, IOW, no miraculous signs such as done by God's prophets. Got it.

NEVER said that, I made it clear that in your perception they are miracles, in mine I know the how what and wheres.
So you lied and misstreated a hero who saved thousands of lives, but you worship the idol who was a false prophet according to your own standard, that killed over 50 million.
Proof you are the Satanists.
I rest my case.
Like I said, no miraculous signs. Moses had them, Yeshua had them, Elijah had them. You, not so much. Also, you never answered whether you have a 100% accuracy rate or not.

failed predictions of end times:in Matthew 16:28: "...there shall be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." Since the life expectancy in those days was little over 30 years, Jesus predicted his second coming sometime during the 1st century CE. It didn't happen. more failed end time rants can be found in (I Cor. 10:11 -KJV) (Heb. 1:2 -KJV) (I Peter 1:20 -KJV) (I Peter 4:7 -KJV)(1 John 2:15-17) (I John 2:18 -KJV) Remember you can't claim the kingdom to come before the desciples deaths and then fail to deliver if you want to be considered a prophet of G-d. You can't claim to be Messiah if you can't liberate or deliver your people instead you cause them to scatter and be slain that's not a savior that's the result of false cult leaders through the ages.
Check Mate!
View attachment 86908
They saw Him revealed as Messiah, something that will not happen for you. And He did liberate His people from sin. All can now be in relation with God.

Hadit, you and your imaginary king already lost by your own standards, so what you're doing now is only proving more of my points.
Especially showing your twist of what was said and blatantly lying and ignoring it shows how you do the same with the Bible.
quote:>>Yeshua had them
Not Messianic, your pagan deities need fantasy tales to compete with cultures gods.
Someone not knowing the Hebrew scripture writes him doing great feats to place him in scripture verses only to find out the verses were not about literal blind or disabled it was Spiritual blind and straightening the path (bent). So in trying to fulfill him you fallaciously create a Benny Hinn charletan act, way to go! Sorcerers are gorbidden, try reading Deut sometime, there's alot of forbidden stuff your satanic church pushes on the character.

Now mentioning Moses you dig a deeper hole. Moses always did his miracles by lifting his HaShevet(staff).
The HaShevet swallows your Egyptian influenced Serpent.

Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

That's twice you lost playing the same game you lost before. When you're checkmated you can't play the game you already lost.
Stomping around throwing over the chess board does not sell your false prophet, it only shows us that the fallen star surely made you wormwood (bitter & poisonous).

Back to the topic:
Torture
For Heretics to go through readmisson into the Catholic church Raymond VII of Toulouse's and others were forced bare footed, a nose tied around the neck, and shirtless. (I am told this was how heretics were dressed before burnings).
They were paraded around the church a certain number of times and scourged by a church official.
Pope Innocent III 1161-1216 "Use against heretics the spiritual sword of excommunication, and if this does not prove effective, use the material sword."
The Art of Medieval Torture (this material sword) Torture was enthusiastically applied by early Church officials and noblemen in their employ for four reasons:
To force confessions or secret information from those accused of heresy or witchcraft, whether guilty or innocent; To punish or discourage dissent and intellectual freedom; To persuade Jews(who by the way they claim follow the same God), Muslims, and other non-believers to accept Christianity; and To enjoy the sadistic pleasure of inflicting agony, including experimenting with newly devised or perfected techniques of torture. Devices used by the Church: the foot was fitted into an oversized COPPER BOOT, boiling oil was slowly poured into the boot to strip the flesh from the bones.

Another device of the Church: was the infamous viselike FOOT PRESS which was slowly tightened by the crank to crush feet between its solid iron plates, which were lined with hundreds of razor-sharp spikes to make the torture even more intense. More sadistic torture could be found in the way they would devise FOOT ROASTING, which was the favorite torture of the Spanish Inquisition. Immobilized in the stocks, the soles of the victim's bare feet were thickly basted with lard and slowly broiled over red-hot coals.

Everyone has seen "the RACK" in movies: The rollers of this RACK pulled the victim's wrists and ankles in opposite directions to tear his body apart. A spiked drum might be installed to disembowel the face-downward victim. There was also a bench held which victim immobile while he was slowly SKINNED ALIVE with a scalpel-like instrument. Salt was rubbed into the raw flesh to make for a more horrifying experience.
They also had these toothed iron TESTICLE CRUSHERS slowly squeezed the victim's testicles until they were destroyed. *(note- today singers use these to hit their high notes)*

Surely we see there is a pattern here,
if it walks like satan, talks like satan, acts like satan & admits it is satan, off shoot sects admit the founders were satanist, then it is Satanic.

Hadit, you and your imaginary king already lost by your own standards, so what you're doing now is only proving more of my points.
Especially showing your twist of what was said and blatantly lying and ignoring it shows how you do the same with the Bible.
quote:>>Yeshua had them
Not Messianic, your pagan deities need fantasy tales to compete with cultures gods.
Someone not knowing the Hebrew scripture writes him doing great feats to place him in scripture verses only to find out the verses were not about literal blind or disabled it was Spiritual blind and straightening the path (bent). So in trying to fulfill him you fallaciously create a Benny Hinn charletan act, way to go! Sorcerers are gorbidden, try reading Deut sometime, there's alot of forbidden stuff your satanic church pushes on the character.

Now mentioning Moses you dig a deeper hole. Moses always did his miracles by lifting his HaShevet(staff).
The HaShevet swallows your Egyptian influenced Serpent.

Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

That's twice you lost playing the same game you lost before. When you're checkmated you can't play the game you already lost.
Stomping around throwing over the chess board does not sell your false prophet, it only shows us that the fallen star surely made you wormwood (bitter & poisonous).
You certainly do not understand the Scriptures. You have "won" nothing, as all you can do is deny their plain meaning.

A pagan luciferian Christian telling a Rabbi he doesn't know the "Mikra"("the Bible" in his name) is like Johny Knoxville telling Stephen Hawking he doesn't know
physics.
But worse you just proved your ignorance & adversary nature against the Scripture which states:
Dan 10:21: But I will tell thee what is set down in the scripture of truth: and none is my helper in all these things, but Michael your prince.

Dan does not just say Michael best knows the scripture but even mentions the last name in the prior verse:
Dan 10:20 where it says in regards to Michael:
*"Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee And now will
*Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"
(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

Game, set , match- thanks for playing, parting gifts on the way out the door, enjoy your years supply of rice-a-roni and
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :- )

It Should be pointed out of course...lol..... That The walls came tumbling down at Jericho only after the Israelites walked around the "walls" SEVEN (Sheva) Times they blew the Shofar(we do this 101 times ..there is a secret there) and made alot of noise... Maybe the "walls" of "false" religions will come down the same way so that people can finally see the hidden truth after we make enough noise say SEVEN(Sheva) times till it sinks in....Course it all started at Jericho after all The prostitute Rahab is the one they claim Jesus goes through and all the other harlots as well so who doesnt expect atrocities from the "harlot" church and her offspring...

Like I said, no miraculous signs. Moses had them, Yeshua had them, Elijah had them. You, not so much.

Forget about miraculous signs, Jesus raised the dead and some people didn't even notice.

Hashev, who claims to be the highest living being next to God himself, has never seen or heard a single word from the living God in his entire life even though scripture clearly shows that the messiah would have an intimate relationship with the living God and would be given teaching directly from God to give to people as a light and for the life of the world.

"I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands," Deuteronomy 18:18....

Kind of strange that the messiah and champion of the Jewish people would have nothing to report, not one word, when cornered and asked about what he learned directly from God, face to face.

And to top that he doesn't have a clue about what the expression, "like unto a Son of man" means which of course he would know if he was the real messiah instead of just another actor and lying fraud to add to a long list of false messiahs..

Last edited:
Oh so now Hobelim believes in talking to non anthropromorphic beings, ok but you do know that's a contradiction and admission you are teaching another god.
You seriously need to get your money back from that Yeshiva, they obviously didn't teach you anything.
Under my listing in the who's who in America (the late Eliezer "Elie" Wiesel recommended me in) states I founded 3 methods of Resurrection) nowhere in the Biblical era does any historian state a man ever "Shared" knowledge of such a feat or performed such a magic trick. Only predated Baal rose from the dead, so we already proved his death scene came from Baal mythology. I guess you forgot about that when you had your delusions of a flying man out of the sky in the spaceship you said Ezekiel described.(watch much ancient aliens do you?)
Can you prove your Jesus magic trick by producing evidence like doing it in our time where people like you will be all Cousin Vinny on him? Oh of course not, you can't even produce a Jesus, not even a past one at that. *L* Sad how bad you are debating Your Santa Claus story. It's like you are setting him up to be humiliated on purpose.
Thanks for the chuckle!

Forum List

Back