The Right Wing Defends The Media While It Attacks The Media

One of the best places to get news of America is by checking the British sites. They report news of the "Americas" differently, perhaps in a biased manner, but you often find out about things in America that you won't hear from any of the major news outlets.

One of the best places to get news of America is by checking the British sites. They report news of the "Americas" differently, perhaps in a biased manner, but you often find out about things in America that you won't hear from any of the major news outlets.

Everyone reports things differently when they report on America. Is it penis envy?

Ipso facto you're agreeing to my statement with that comment. Just trying to puncture that self-satisfied smugness the right exhibits when they think they have all the answers. Thanks for supporting my point.

I already have any number of times, talk about smug, you just made an ass of yourself, I have no qualms and have said many times in the past, here, that fox is slanted, whoop de doo...now; is cbs abc nbc AP NY Times et al slanted?

If you want to go on record supporting the fruitcake notion that the rest of the media supports the DNC in ways FOX supports the GOP....

go for it

there is a bias on the part of all reporters. it is all a matter of degrees and honesty in attempting to put bias aside. FOX was created to be a right wing counter to what some people perceived as left wing bias in ALL media.

nuts

yes, count me on the record.

yes there is and it just so happens that just about every entity of the media is stacked to the rafters with folks who are left of center...thats why they call the others, 'house conservatives' ala George Will or Jennifer Rubin etc. :rolleyes: .....

see thats the point I was going to make or trying to suss out of konrad, as he has not answered I'll make the point here- the left thinks they aren't bias they shoot from some moral high ground, but Fox is, yet somehow they aren't, they're better than that, they maintain their objectivity while Fox cannot........its takes an uber head up the ass, your shit stinks, mine doesn't mindset to buy that kind of nonsense....oh wait..here we are:eusa_whistle:

ever heard the saying; "a fish don't know its wet"? swim baby, swim.....

I already have any number of times, talk about smug, you just made an ass of yourself, I have no qualms and have said many times in the past, here, that fox is slanted, whoop de doo...now; is cbs abc nbc AP NY Times et al slanted?

If you want to go on record supporting the fruitcake notion that the rest of the media supports the DNC in ways FOX supports the GOP....

go for it

there is a bias on the part of all reporters. it is all a matter of degrees and honesty in attempting to put bias aside. FOX was created to be a right wing counter to what some people perceived as left wing bias in ALL media.

nuts

yes there is and it just so happens that just about every entity of the media is stacked to the rafters with folks who are left of center...thats why they call the others, 'house conservatives' ala George Will or Jennifer Rubin etc. :rolleyes: .....

see thats the point I was going to make or trying to suss out of konrad, as he has not answered I'll make the point here- the left thinks they aren't bias they shoot from some moral high ground, but Fox is, yet somehow they aren't, they're better than that, they maintain their objectivity while Fox cannot........its takes an uber head up the ass, your shit stinks, mine doesn't mindset to buy that kind of nonsense....oh wait..here we are:eusa_whistle:

FOX News was created in order to give a conservative spin on news. Years later MSNBC got in the act as a counter to the con bias of FOX.

No network news organization was created to give a liberal or left voice.

facts suck, and the fact that you are bereft of facts does not excuse your ignorance

MSNBC was launched on July 15, 1996
Assertions of liberal bias
Commentators have described MSNBC as having a bias towards left-leaning politics and the Democratic Party. In November 2007, a New York Times article stated that MSNBC's prime-time lineup is tilting more to the left. Washington Post media analyst Howard Kurtz has stated that the channel's evening lineup "has clearly gravitated to the left in recent years and often seems to regard itself as the antithesis of Fox News"

Pro-Obama bias
Some Democratic Party supporters, most notably former Democratic Governor of Pennsylvania, Ed Rendell and Clinton advisor Lanny Davis, criticized MSNBC during and after the 2008 Democratic Primaries, as covering Barack Obama more favorably than Hillary Clinton. Rendell said, "MSNBC was the official network of the Obama campaign," and called their coverage "absolutely embarrassing.
MSNBC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fox News launched on October 7, 1996
Objectivity and bias
Critics of the channel in American progressive organizations such as the Democratic Party, Media Matters, and Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting contend that it has a bias favoring the political right and the Republican Party.Timothy Noah stated in an editorial in Slate Magazine that Fox News had a conservative bias
Fox News Channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who cares?
It's all about the Benjamins!

go for it

nuts

FOX News was created in order to give a conservative spin on news. Years later MSNBC got in the act as a counter to the con bias of FOX.

facts suck, and the fact that you are bereft of facts does not excuse your ignorance

its a distinction without a difference, its your inability to critically think that sucks.....

its a distinction without a difference, its your inability to critically think that sucks.....

lots of fair criticism through the years, but this one? laughable in the extreme :lol: and fair minded people see it for what it is. :tongue:

:thewave:

Last edited:
Commentators have described MSNBC as having a bias towards left-leaning politics and the Democratic Party. In November 2007, a New York Times article stated that MSNBC's prime-time lineup is tilting more to the left. Washington Post media analyst Howard Kurtz has stated that the channel's evening lineup "has clearly gravitated to the left in recent years and often seems to regard itself as the antithesis of Fox News"

Pro-Obama bias
Some Democratic Party supporters, most notably former Democratic Governor of Pennsylvania, Ed Rendell and Clinton advisor Lanny Davis, criticized MSNBC during and after the 2008 Democratic Primaries, as covering Barack Obama more favorably than Hillary Clinton. Rendell said, "MSNBC was the official network of the Obama campaign," and called their coverage "absolutely embarrassing.

Objectivity and bias
Critics of the channel in American progressive organizations such as the Democratic Party, Media Matters, and Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting contend that it has a bias favoring the political right and the Republican Party.Timothy Noah stated in an editorial in Slate Magazine that Fox News had a conservative bias

Who cares?
Well, they are pretty particular in that it's not just any Benjamins. It has to be about somebody else's Benjamins! :lmao:

Pro-Obama bias

Objectivity and bias

Who cares?

Don't forget moderator Candy Crowley of CNN rushing to Obama's defense, by interjecting HER personal view into the debate concerning Benghazi "being an act of terror". An unbiased simple observer, merely only upholding the rules of maintaining a balanced debate, she was not.

Candy Crowley Debate Highlights - The Hollywood Gossip

The Right Wing Defends The Media While It Attacks The Media

Is it satire?

We all know about the right wing attacks on the media. Now we all hear the right wing defending the media, but wait...it could be just a way of attacking President Obama.

Does anyone really think the right wing in America loves freedom of the press?

seems like it the left that always wants to

cut free speech

this time in Wisconsin

Left-Wing Group Attempts To Silence Milwaukee Talk Radio

On Tuesday, Sue Wilson of the Media Action Center filed a complaint with the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) to have the licenses of two Milwaukee radio stations stripped for what Wilson calls “private censorship” of “publicly owned airwaves.” According to a Tuesday press release, the Media Action Center accuses WTMJ and WISN of “subsidizing the Walker campaign with an estimated $1 million dollars in airtime” due to conservative programming.

Wilson claims:

This, the challenge asserts, amounts to private censorship, which violates the First Amendment rights of those in the community who are denied access to the scarce publicly owned airwaves during campaigns. It further states the stations willfully have violated existing FCC rules about comparable time, citing legal opinions from the Wisconsin Broadcasters’ Association.
Wilson, the founder of the Media Action Center, has travelled around the country advocating that the media licenses of conservative talk radio stations be challenged with the FCC. Wilson was in Wisconsin in the Fall of 2011 showing her documentary Broadcast Blues, that explains, advocates, and outlines the precise tactics she is now employing against WTMJ and WISN.

Of course Sue Wilson is not really in search of objectivity. At a viewing of her documentary in Mequon last Fall, Wilson described conservative talk radio as “Fascist” and “a cancer eating this country alive.”

Earlier this year, Sue Wilson filed a similar complaint ahead of the June 5 Recall election. The complaint was evidently unsuccessful.

Left-Wing Group Attempts To Silence Milwaukee Talk Radio | Media Trackers

New Topics

Forum List

Back