The right way to deal with the Guatemalan caravan.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The right way to deal with the caravan is to wait at the border. Grab them when they get here, load them up into cattle trucks, and slowly drive them all the way back to the southern border of Guatemala.

The right way to deal with the caravan is to wait at the border. Grab them when they get here, load them up into cattle trucks, and slowly drive them all the way back to the southern border of Guatemala.

Actually, I think they should be marched back the way they marched over here. Leverage the opportunity to show that the USA has the method and motivation to turn back invaders without being cruel or violent (not that your method was violent or really even cruel). As a show of good faith, provide foods to get them all back to their homes properly nourished- many of them were duped into this so it would be a firm but fair show on the world stage that we are a civilized and humane nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

`
Part of me feels emotional and compassionate towards these people. I'm convinced, most of them want employment and safety. On the other hand, this whole thing reeks of something contrived. In the final analysis, I'm a pragmatist. As a nation of laws, we do have to turn them back but only after being being allowed to sign-up for entrance into this country, cared for and their rights followed.
`
`

`
Part of me feels emotional and compassionate towards these people. I'm convinced, most of them want employment and safety. On the other hand, this whole thing reeks of something contrived. In the final analysis, I'm a pragmatist. As a nation of laws, we do have to turn them back but only after being being allowed to sign-up for entrance into this country, cared for and their rights followed.
`
`

Agreed. After all, who migrates NORTH for the winter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meet them at the border, give them each a bottle of water and a bologna sandwich and point south and tell them go that way, you're not welcome here

Feed them.

Load them on a bus to the induction center.

Send them through Basic Training.

Put them on a C131 to their home Country, armed and capable of taking back their Country.

Forum List

Back