The right to work

Who has a greater right to work?

• Illegal alien union member

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Go ahead and say what you want.
I will, and I know how much you hate that.

Oh, and I knew you'd give up trying to prove your Halliburton bullshit. Your irrational hatred is not proof of wrongdoing. So many of you leftists simply can't understand that.
But I'm still betting it will be a looong time before you start another anti-union thread again. And if you do you'd better have your facts straight next time because.....

I'll be watching. :razz:
TRANSLATION:
3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg

You are not at all intimidating, you dork. :lol:

We'll just see if you're foolish enough to do it again. Then we'll know. :razz:
Or you'll...what? Call the union hall and picket the internet?

cm1.jpg

enhanced-buzz-31916-1259875311-17.jpg

I will, and I know how much you hate that.

Oh, and I knew you'd give up trying to prove your Halliburton bullshit. Your irrational hatred is not proof of wrongdoing. So many of you leftists simply can't understand that.

TRANSLATION:
3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg

You are not at all intimidating, you dork. :lol:

Nope. Just straighten you out some more by educating you to the truth and not allowing you to lie and get away with it.

BTW...I noticed you were smart enough to avoid the Teamsters thread. That must be killing you but it shows you DO have at least SOME common sense. Not much, but some.

Nope. Just straighten you out some more by educating you to the truth and not allowing you to lie and get away with it.

BTW...I noticed you were smart enough to avoid the Teamsters thread. That must be killing you but it shows you DO have at least SOME common sense. Not much, but some.
teamsters thread?
LOL
you assume he even saw it in the first place

teamsters thread?
LOL

It's a safe assumption.

teamsters thread?
LOL

It's a safe assumption.
i couldnt find it
it wasnt on the first page of active threads

do you assume people read every thread posted here?

Forum List

Back