The right to shoot tyrants

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwtG_lfSk4]No Donny these men are cowards - YouTube[/ame]

you will never do it and you bluff has been called.

Play your hand nutter and line up to be taken out

My state and elected officials make that call.

There are States are discussing and laying the groundwork by asserting sovereignty in various legislative acts for the first time in a 150 years.

Your little sham has been busted.

The country doesnt fear your bullshit claims of killing everyone if you dont get your way.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on the way down

I like how these ardent conservatives are all talk. Start the war pussies or shut the fuck up.

When a State has had enough or is provoked sufficently by the administration and makes a move out of the Union.

Militia will be callled up by that State(s). History shows a domino effect of other like minded states thereafter.

I am not certain you want this.

Yes. You just need to look at history. Do you recall the outcome the last time that happened here?

Of course, at that time there was a clear demarcation, which does not exist today. Nor is there a single state which is actually contemplating such a move. There are individuals within those states, but none of the actual state governments have so much as begun the process of creating a bill which would create a committee to consider the potential of thinking about the idea. At this point, and for the forseeable future, this is nothing more than masturbation.

I do think it amusing though that people are expressing what really amounts to the advocation of the violent overthrow of the government. An act which just about anywhere in the world would be considered overt treason. Yet we do it here openly and without any fear of reprisal. My what a tyranny we live under.

Forum List

Back