The Right To Bear Arms

You seem to be under some impression that your opinion means something to me.

Well, you keep responding to what I say, so it must mean something.

But I would atleast who what you say means something to you. And as we were discussing what you said or didn't say with an irrelevant picture, you would think that would care how it looks.

I respond to a lot of stupid shit being stated. You're second paragraph starts with an incomprehensible statement. I have no idea what you're trying to convey.
You must respond to yourself a lot then.

Dickless, ALL you post is stupid shit.

Sorry, it just is what it is.

You seem to be under some impression that your opinion means something to me.

Well, you keep responding to what I say, so it must mean something.

But I would atleast who what you say means something to you. And as we were discussing what you said or didn't say with an irrelevant picture, you would think that would care how it looks.

I respond to a lot of stupid shit being stated. You're second paragraph starts with an incomprehensible statement. I have no idea what you're trying to convey.

Stupid ass threads and posters like this thread is the reason I don't frequent this site as often.

Second amendment obsolete?

Your fucking common sense is obsolete.

Please explain to us how the 2nd Amendment is legally relevant in current America. Are you in a militia?

I am also a gun lover, but the 2nd Amendment will be changed. It's just a matter of time...

sure you are.....your posts sure back that up.....a gun lover calling for guns to be banned....

I'm just trying to help prevent you radical NaziCon gun nuts from ruining it for the rest of us who support reasonable gun control legislation and strict enforcement.

Stupid ass threads and posters like this thread is the reason I don't frequent this site as often.

Please explain to us how the 2nd Amendment is legally relevant in current America. Are you in a militia?

Please explain to us how your brain allows you to function in a normal society today? Are you in a mental hospital?

Moron

I am also a gun lover, but the 2nd Amendment will be changed. It's just a matter of time...

You aren't even American :D

What's fun is to watch you morph depending the discussion. Now you are a gun lover.

OMG :lol:

you noticed that too.....he started off as a long time NRA guy who does not want guns banned,just reasonable restrictions keeping them out of the hands of crazies,.......now he is a "gun lover" BUT he wants guns banned......and his recent posts back that up.....i have said it before....LaKota is a phony......

Please explain the difference between a dependent and a main clause in English.

Last edited:

Please explain the difference between a dependent and a main clause in English.

That's funny. I've heard that argument many times. Many Constitution experts say the 2nd Amendment is confusing.

timthumb.php

There are two problems with the Second Amendment. First, under any circumstance, it is confusing; something that an English teacher would mark up in red ink and tell the author to redo and clarify. Secondly, there are actually two versions of the Amendment; The first passed by two-thirds of the members of each house of Congress (the first step for ratifying a constitutional amendment). A different version passed by three-fourths of the states (the second step for ratifying a constitution amendment). The primary difference between the two versions are a capitalization and a simple comma.

DETAILS: Confusion -- the wording of the Second Amendment | Occasional Planet

sure you are.....your posts sure back that up.....a gun lover calling for guns to be banned....

I'm just trying to help prevent you radical NaziCon gun nuts from ruining it for the rest of us who support reasonable gun control legislation and strict enforcement.

oh fuck you.....you don't support none of that stuff....your posts in those other Gun threads are basically calling for NO ONE to own guns.........and if you don't have the balls to stand up and just say it....then that says a lot about who you are....your a phony LaKota

There really is no argument here. there is no legislation that you need to alert the Govt that you are forming a militia, so theres no way for anyone to tell you you arent in a militia. hence, you can can be your own personal militia and own a gun legally. This is first week stuff in Constitution 101 guys and gals

There really is no argument here. there is no legislation that you need to alert the Govt that you are forming a militia, so theres no way for anyone to tell you you arent in a militia. hence, you can can be your own personal militia and own a gun legally. This is first week stuff in Constitution 101 guys and gals

Wow, that was brilliant...and hilarious...

Forum List

Back