The Right To Bear Arms

Clearly the whole point of the 2nd amendment is to bar all federal jurisdiction over weapons.
Nope...it's clearly to make sure that weapons are available to a "Well Regulated Militia...and we know that because it says so.
This is a lie.
You are fully aware of the fact the 2nd protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms in its entirety, not the right of the militia or the right of the the people in the militia to have a weapon for service in the militia.
Why do you lie about this?

And you don't understand the words you use.
i gainsay your contention; want to argue about it?

Sure, go ahead. And when you realize you're arguing with yourself and stop, let me know.
echelon order; the right wing has already, given up.

Good start. How's it going so far?
great; a lot fewer fallacies to deal with.

That's because you until now have agreed with yourself. The problem is, you'll eventually run into a disagreement when the part of you that sees the outside world escapes your self imposed captivity and argues with the rest of you that ignores reality.

i gainsay your contention; want to argue about it?

Sure, go ahead. And when you realize you're arguing with yourself and stop, let me know.
echelon order; the right wing has already, given up.

Good start. How's it going so far?
great; a lot fewer fallacies to deal with.

That's because you until now have agreed with yourself. The problem is, you'll eventually run into a disagreement when the part of you that sees the outside world escapes your self imposed captivity and argues with the rest of you that ignores reality.
in right wing fantasy You can Always be Right.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Jesus Christ are we really dropping the bar for common sense in this country this much. It’s terrible children got killed but come on. You hear more about Remington than you hear about Adam Lanza. I’m sorry but bad things happen to good people. He was a sick kid, that’s the end of it.
They don't care about the kids, they care about making it as hard as possible for the law abiding to exercise their rights to keep and bear arms.
If a few kids have to die as a means to that end, well, that's OK

The second amendment was put into the consitution to fight fascist like you bastards. Our founders knew what big government dictators were all about.
Hell no it isn't out dated or obsolete.
How do you feel today, now that Trump is POTUS and mass murders with firearms are common occurrences[?]
Well lets see...
The latter half of your question is mindless hyperbole, and has nothing to do with the first half of your question - or, by extension, the 2nd Amendment.
So.... Pretty good, thanks - far better than I'd feel if Hillary were President.

Jesus Christ are we really dropping the bar for common sense in this country this much. It’s terrible children got killed but come on. You hear more about Remington than you hear about Adam Lanza. I’m sorry but bad things happen to good people. He was a sick kid, that’s the end of it.
They don't care about the kids, they care about making it as hard as possible for the law abiding to exercise their rights to keep and bear arms.

Statement (of a callous asshole): "If a few kids have to die as a means to that end, well, that's OK"

Response: There are no gun lovers of the 2nd A*. whose child has been shot to death on his or her school campus.

*As interpreted by the NRA and callous sociopaths such as M14Shooter.

Statement (of a callous asshole): "If a few kids have to die as a means to that end, well, that's OK"
I'm sorry you don't like the fact the anti-gun loons - such as yourself - use dead kids as a means to push their mindless agenda, but there's not a lot I can do about it.

The second amendment was put into the consitution to fight fascist like you bastards. Our founders knew what big government dictators were all about.

Hell no it isn't out dated or obsolete.

How do you feel today, now that Trump is POTUS and mass murders with firearms are common occurrences.

Since only about 1% of all murder occur in mass shootings I wouldn't say it's common

Since only about 1% of all murder occur in mass shootings I wouldn't say it's common

Murders in mass shootings make up about 0.15% of all murders in the US, and fell 35% from 2017 to 2018.

A parent - and I suppose (and hope) you are not one - doesn't take statistics well, when one of their issues has been slaughtered by someone with a gun, while seated in a school classroom.

I put the life of an innocent well above you being inconvenienced.

Murders in mass shootings make up about 0.15% of all murders in the US, and fell 35% from 2017 to 2018.
A parent - and I suppose (and hope) you are not one - doesn't take statistics well, when one of their issues has been slaughtered by someone with a gun, while seated in a school classroom.
That a nice argumentum ad passiones fallacy you have there - I even like the color!
Rational, reasoned people are not swayed by such fallacies -- why are you?

I'm sorry you don't like the fact so few people are killed in mass shootings -- I know you'd love to stand on the bodies of innocent victims and bathe yourself in their blood as you scream for more gun control; it must really piss you off that reality just won't cooperate.

Last edited:
That a nice argumentum ad passiones fallacy you have there - I even like the color!

I'm sorry you don't like the fact so few people are killed in mass shootings -- I know you'd love to stand on the bodies of innocent victims and bathe yourself in their blood as you scream for more gun control; it must really piss you off that reality just won't cooperate.

Reality is when a parent outlives his child, especially when the parent is mocked for their grief, and cries out for gun controls.

It's not always mass murder which snuff outs a child's life by gun violence, accidents and suicides contribute to that grief. It's pricks like you who are the real cry babies, whining about the possibility they might be inconvenienced just because someone is killed by gun.

BTW, nowhere in the 2nd A. are guns mentioned. Why do you believe guns get special treatment?

Think of all the arms of war regulated, licensed or prohibited.

Doesn't the 2nd A. deny you the ownership or possession of a Surface to Air Missile, a Fragmentation Grenade, and/or a 50 Cal fully automatic machine gun?

Reality is when a parent outlives his child, especially when the parent is mocked for their grief, and cries out for gun controls.
You didn't answer my question:
Well?

You didn't answer my question:
Well?

I have empathy for others, you are a callous conservative (read into that a jerk).

Forum List

Back