The Right To Bear Arms

We should have no security problems in our free States with a Second Amendment.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Don't you think you have done that phrase to death already? Expand on it instead of using it as a cliche.
No, I don't. Especially when those of the opposing view are only being hypocrites regarding, Repetition.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Don't you think you have done that phrase to death already? Expand on it instead of using it as a cliche.

Unfortunately, shallow phrases are about all you're going to get from him.
It is clear and you Right Wingers have no answers; too Lazy?

You've had all the answers you need. Not our problem you choose to ignore them.

We should be blaming State representatives to government for any security problems in our free States. It must be a management problem.

Except that what you seem to be saying is that the 2nd amendment is a bar against any federal weapons jurisdiction, thus ensuring free states and country by preventing the general population from ever being disarmed.
Which I not only agree with, but so do most Right Wingers as well.
So unless your intent was to agree with Right Wingers, I don't think you made yourself at all clear?

We should be blaming State representatives to government for any security problems in our free States. It must be a management problem.

Sure, it likely is and will always be a management problem when there is anything at all wrong with a country.
But that is why all governments in all countries always fail, and there are rebellions, invasions, upheavals, etc.
Its pretty easy to see from history that governments always tend towards increased corruption, and have to be restarted over again, periodically. The last thing any responsible person would want is to make a popular uprising more difficult than it already is.

And you continue ignoring the answers liberally provided you.

Except that what you seem to be saying is that the 2nd amendment is a bar against any federal weapons jurisdiction, thus ensuring free states and country by preventing the general population from ever being disarmed.
So unless your intent was to agree with Right Wingers, I don't think you made yourself at all clear?
He never does. You won't get anything more than about a dozen or so phrases, cycled endlessly over and over. He's no more lucid than a poorly programmed bot.

Sure, it likely is and will always be a management problem when there is anything at all wrong with a country.
But that is why all governments in all countries always fail, and there are rebellions, invasions, upheavals, etc.
Its pretty easy to see from history that governments always tend towards increased corruption, and have to be restarted over again, periodically. The last thing any responsible person would want is to make a popular uprising more difficult than it already is.
what are you talking about? we should have no security problems in our free States.

And you continue ignoring the answers liberally provided you.
nothing but diversion? we should have no security problems in our free States with Second Amendment.

He never does. You won't get anything more than about a dozen or so phrases, cycled endlessly over and over. He's no more lucid than a poorly programmed bot.
i resort to the fewest fallacies. hypocrisy is the Best You can do, with me.

God only knows what Dan is saying but clearly th 2A only "protects" gun rights as they pertain to a "Well Regulated Militia.."

Beyond that they are a state and local matter

God only knows what Dan is saying but clearly th 2A only "protects" gun rights as they pertain to a "Well Regulated Militia.."

why do we have any security problems in our free States?

That they can interpret it however they wish in no way means said interpretation is sound.
And who gets to decide what is sound or not sound in a Country of Laws?
The rules of logic.
And who determines that logic in a Country of Laws?
The rules of logic are independent of any country, or any law.
Explain this ^^^
https://www.iep.utm.edu/val-snd/

A Well Regulated Militia Being necessary.

What you posted sounds nice but is irrelevant to this dicussion
Lnbp79m.jpg

Is dan being a dumbass again...again?
:lol:

I have to ignore his troll ass for a few weeks. I can't stand it.

It is true that guns are a state and local matter, but it does not at all matter why all federal weapons jurisdiction is barred, it simply clearly is. There really is no legal justification for any federal firearms laws at all, (except maybe regarding imports).

Forum List

Back