The Right To Bear Arms

I’ve said for a long time now that progressivism is literally a cancer that is killing the United States in particular (and the world in general). All evidence and results support that conclusion.
"Dying societies accumulate laws like dying men accumulate remedies." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila
As each progressive policy destroys the U.S., they scramble to implement more of their failed policies citing they just didn’t swallow enough of the cancer the last time - while attempting to blame liberty for the problem. The current idiotic cries to ban firearms is a prime example of that.

icon.jpg
The key phrase is "a well regulated militia.
Actually...that is not the key phrase at all. It clearly states the right of the people (not the militia - the people) to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Thanks for playing. You may go now.

To day there are about 40,000 members of militias and over 310 million guns. Civilians own over 70 times the number of guns held by the military and law enforcement combined.
As it should be...snowflake. It is extremely important for the government to understand that they are heavily outnumbered. And it is imperative that the people always maintain that 70-to-1 advantage.

The key phrase is "a well regulated militia. I wonder how many gun owners are members of a "regulated militia" or have any intent to joint one or for that matter even know what it is. To day there are about 40,000 members of militias and over 310 million guns. Civilians own over 70 times the number of guns held by the military and law enforcement combined.
guess you missed how fast a malitia can be put together. Did you see the streets of DC after the Inauguration?
Yeah, it depends on what you consider a well regulated militia. A lot of these so called militias are violent and incompetent.

I am also a gun lover, but the 2nd Amendment will be changed. It's just a matter of time...

Quit with the empty threats. If you really think you can change it, then get the fuck ON with it, already, and stop trying to do end runs around it. That just tells us you know you can't get the support.

I am also a gun lover, but the 2nd Amendment will be changed. It's just a matter of time...

Quit with the empty threats. If you really think you can change it, then get the fuck ON with it, already, and stop trying to do end runs around it. That just tells us you know you can't get the support.

Meh, Squanto hits the firewater and grows beer balls; she isn't going to do anything.

"The great object is that every man be armed. If this be treason, make the most of it! Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?" ~ Patrick Henry, 1788

The key phrase is "a well regulated militia. I wonder how many gun owners are members of a "regulated militia" or have any intent to joint one or for that matter even know what it is. To day there are about 40,000 members of militias and over 310 million guns. Civilians own over 70 times the number of guns held by the military and law enforcement combined.
guess you missed how fast a malitia can be put together. Did you see the streets of DC after the Inauguration?
Yeah, it depends on what you consider a well regulated militia. A lot of these so called militias are violent and incompetent.
In fact, many are nothing but criminal organizations.

"Why do I 'need' to own an AR-15? - Why did Rosa Parks 'need' to sit in the front of the bus? In a free nation, there is no requirement to show 'need' to exercise a constitutional right."

"Why do I 'need' to own an AR-15? - Why did Rosa Parks 'need' to sit in the front of the bus? In a free nation, there is no requirement to show 'need' to exercise a constitutional right."
why can't I own a belt fed fifty caliber machine gun
/——-/ Actually you can, but not one that is operational. You see gun grabbers use extreme examples out of desperation. Why can I own a tank? Ever see the muzzle on one of those babies?

why can't I own a belt fed fifty caliber machine gun
/——-/ Actually you can, but not one that is operational. You see gun grabbers use extreme examples out of desperation. Why can I own a tank? Ever see the muzzle on one of those babies?
AR 15 ...needs to be banned like a fifty caliber belt fed

The holy 2nd amendment speaks about the right to bear arms, a bit difficult to carry a tank around.... but an RPG should be no problem

Are those allowed in the exceptional empire?

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back