The Right To Bear Arms

It's the culture behind drooling over a new AR type. Since the Culture protects everyones "Right" to buy an AR in less than 30 minutes then it does fall into the wrong hands legally. Since you are part of the Culture that wants to protect the mass murderer of children then you are as guilty of being a baby killer as they are.

I want to put mass murderers and anyone who commits crimes with guns in jail.

You want to blame innocent people for the crimes of others.

And I want to stop it before it becomes a Mass Murder. You just want to clean the mess up afterwards. And you aren't doing a very good job of that. You will be considered a baby killer until those are harder to procure.

It's one class of weapons only, not the handgun or the hunting rifle, the target rifle or shotgun. Those may be used but the body count is much lower. Hell, I can get the same body count of those with a baseball bat. Until the Culture is changed, you will still be a killer babies.
Banning one particular type of .223 Semiautomatic rifle will not stop it.

But you're too stupid to see that

In 1934, they didn't just outlaw the Auto version of the Thompson. They also, for a time, outlaws the semi auto versions. And they went in and collected them. Us one in a crime, even if it's local, the FBI swarmed in until they found the weapon. It wasn't Grandfathered in. And it stopped the Mass Killings that happened prior to 1934 cold. You can now buy a Thompson Semi Auto. Believe it or not, in the short ranges, it smokes the other Semi Autos for speed and accuracy. No, not in bullet speed but putting the first round on the target. The Thompson was, in 1934, a cult weapon for some really nasty types and they used them. The US changed the cult.

One person said that we need to change the culture. Yes, not just one sides culture but both sides. The most effective change in culture that would work the quickest is to change the AR culture like they did the Thompson Culture.

We need to change the culture in Congress as well. The easiest is to labor the ones that suck off the hind tit of the NRA as Baby Killers. Their lack of action says it all. If you aren't against allowing the tools of the Mass Shooting Trade to be procured so easily then you must be seen as supporting the Mass Murder of Children and carry the label of Baby Killer.

Comparing a fully automatic to a semiautomatic is ridiculous.

Why are you so fixated on the cosmetics of a rifle? There is no difference between an AR and any other .223 caliber rifle.

NONE ZERO ZIP NADA.

The fact that you cannot understand this is more proof of your room temperature IQ

And I am still waiting for you to prove your claim that one .223 semiautomatic rifle fires faster than another

You just can't stand it can you. I am sure you are loving it that there are school children giving their lives so that you can have your version of the 2nd amendment.

The US Army doesn't use a full auto version of the M-16. It has three settings on the selector, safe, single shot and 3 shot. Most of the M-16s are used in the single shot setting. When you are operating a M-16 single shot, it fires exactly the same speed and way that a semi auto AR-15 does. Both are designed to kill as many PEOPLE as possible as quickly as possible. Trying to call the AR-15 semi auto a sporting rifle is a huge stretch of the imagination. It's a lousy varmint rifle. I can think of a host of others that are much better even in the same caliber. I prefer a bolt action varmint rifle myself. Going after Varmints you really only get one shot so why use a semi auto with such a short barrel. If I were to pick a caliber for varmint it would probably be the 243 or the 6mm in a bolt action. You can't pass any version of the AR-15 off as a sporting rifle unless your sport is to slaughter lots of people fast.

What I have proposed is not in contradiction of the 2nd amendment. Much like the way the Thompson was taxed out of existance, the same can be done with the AR-15. But there are people with the Thompson right now. They didn't take away the ones that were already out there. They just charged 200 bucks for each one with a firearms license and it slowly left the streets. The Thompson was also a huge slaughter of children. The Gangsters would spray and pray with them with little regard of the innocents. The Thompson wholesale murdered more innocents than it did gangsters. I guess our Grand Parents realized that public safety should come first. The Supreme Court agreed with them.

From what I can see, the first person that needs to have his AR-15 type taken from his sick little hands is you.

I want to put mass murderers and anyone who commits crimes with guns in jail.

You want to blame innocent people for the crimes of others.

And I want to stop it before it becomes a Mass Murder. You just want to clean the mess up afterwards. And you aren't doing a very good job of that. You will be considered a baby killer until those are harder to procure.

It's one class of weapons only, not the handgun or the hunting rifle, the target rifle or shotgun. Those may be used but the body count is much lower. Hell, I can get the same body count of those with a baseball bat. Until the Culture is changed, you will still be a killer babies.

In 1934, they didn't just outlaw the Auto version of the Thompson. They also, for a time, outlaws the semi auto versions. And they went in and collected them. Us one in a crime, even if it's local, the FBI swarmed in until they found the weapon. It wasn't Grandfathered in. And it stopped the Mass Killings that happened prior to 1934 cold. You can now buy a Thompson Semi Auto. Believe it or not, in the short ranges, it smokes the other Semi Autos for speed and accuracy. No, not in bullet speed but putting the first round on the target. The Thompson was, in 1934, a cult weapon for some really nasty types and they used them. The US changed the cult.

One person said that we need to change the culture. Yes, not just one sides culture but both sides. The most effective change in culture that would work the quickest is to change the AR culture like they did the Thompson Culture.

We need to change the culture in Congress as well. The easiest is to labor the ones that suck off the hind tit of the NRA as Baby Killers. Their lack of action says it all. If you aren't against allowing the tools of the Mass Shooting Trade to be procured so easily then you must be seen as supporting the Mass Murder of Children and carry the label of Baby Killer.

Why are you so fixated on the cosmetics of a rifle? There is no difference between an AR and any other .223 caliber rifle.

NONE ZERO ZIP NADA.

The fact that you cannot understand this is more proof of your room temperature IQ

And I am still waiting for you to prove your claim that one .223 semiautomatic rifle fires faster than another

You just can't stand it can you. I am sure you are loving it that there are school children giving their lives so that you can have your version of the 2nd amendment.

The US Army doesn't use a full auto version of the M-16. It has three settings on the selector, safe, single shot and 3 shot. Most of the M-16s are used in the single shot setting. When you are operating a M-16 single shot, it fires exactly the same speed and way that a semi auto AR-15 does. Both are designed to kill as many PEOPLE as possible as quickly as possible. Trying to call the AR-15 semi auto a sporting rifle is a huge stretch of the imagination. It's a lousy varmint rifle. I can think of a host of others that are much better even in the same caliber. I prefer a bolt action varmint rifle myself. Going after Varmints you really only get one shot so why use a semi auto with such a short barrel. If I were to pick a caliber for varmint it would probably be the 243 or the 6mm in a bolt action. You can't pass any version of the AR-15 off as a sporting rifle unless your sport is to slaughter lots of people fast.

What I have proposed is not in contradiction of the 2nd amendment. Much like the way the Thompson was taxed out of existance, the same can be done with the AR-15. But there are people with the Thompson right now. They didn't take away the ones that were already out there. They just charged 200 bucks for each one with a firearms license and it slowly left the streets. The Thompson was also a huge slaughter of children. The Gangsters would spray and pray with them with little regard of the innocents. The Thompson wholesale murdered more innocents than it did gangsters. I guess our Grand Parents realized that public safety should come first. The Supreme Court agreed with them.

From what I can see, the first person that needs to have his AR-15 type taken from his sick little hands is you.
Prove that an Ar shoots faster than any other rifle as you have claimed over and over.

An AR is NOT an M16 it just looks like one. An AR is absolutely no different than my .223 Ranch rifle when it comes to performance

And FYI I do not own an AR frame rifle. The only .223 semiauto I have is my Ruger Mini 14. I do not need an AR because it would be redundant and IMO a waste of my money.

But unlike you I can actually understand that the AR is not making people kill

NONE ZERO ZIP NADA.

Prove that an Ar shoots faster than any other rifle as you have claimed over and over.

An AR is NOT an M16 it just looks like one. An AR is absolutely no different than my .223 Ranch rifle when it comes to performance

And FYI I do not own an AR frame rifle. The only .223 semiauto I have is my Ruger Mini 14. I do not need an AR because it would be redundant and IMO a waste of my money.

Simple. The AR uses a completely different mechanism for it's bolt and action. It's faster, much faster. The Mini-14 is an older design from the M-14 and M-1. Now, that is the answer, you Terrorist Baby Killer.

You need to move on and stop this absurd support of the AR or they just might lump your Mini-14 in with it when (notice the word when) change the law to protect our children. Are you willing to have to pay 200 bucks and register not only you but your weapon on a national database? Can you even pass a national database search?

So keep pushing, there, Baby Killer.

When will the carnage end? Time to rewrite the archaic 2nd Amendment.
time to ignore the gun banners who squeal in delight every time there is a shooting so they can use the blood of innocents to try to drown out our rights. You hate the NRA and gun owners because they don't support the leftwing candidates you crave
Nope because people are dying by the thousands.
really? gun deaths have declined over the years despite millions upon millions more guns in circulation and millions of people carrying guns legally. So you are either ignorant of the fact or lying. Most gun deaths are SUICIDES. the remaining number that are not justifiable or excusable shootings are homicides mainly and those are caused at rates of 80-90% by people who are not legally able to own or use guns

so stuff the silly dramatics. Gun violence in tis country-especially outside urban areas full of drug gangs is minuscule
USA is the worst country in terms of gu related dearhs/mass shootings. So there is clearly a gun problem. Why do you need a gun ? Insecure? Or ready to kill when you are pissed at the world?
what do I need a gun for? many reasons-one of them being to prevent people like you from trying to strip away our rights

NONE ZERO ZIP NADA.

Simple. The AR uses a completely different mechanism for it's bolt and action. It's faster, much faster. The Mini-14 is an older design from the M-14 and M-1. Now, that is the answer, you Terrorist Baby Killer.

You need to move on and stop this absurd support of the AR or they just might lump your Mini-14 in with it when (notice the word when) change the law to protect our children. Are you willing to have to pay 200 bucks and register not only you but your weapon on a national database? Can you even pass a national database search?

So keep pushing, there, Baby Killer.

you 're lying. the direct impingement system of the AR 15 is no faster than that of operating rod system of the Mini-14 or the piston driven mechanism of the AK series of rifles. You are obviously lying or you are trolling,

[

You are still using the NRA boiler plate. The US is NOT Britain by any stretch of the imagination. Yes, we do need to change the culture. It was changed once in 1934 over another very efficient killing gun. The Thompson as singled out in that law. One of the cultures we need to change is your culture. I don't advocate banning all guns. It will never happen. I own a 45ACP myself and don't feel threatened one bit by any gun laws. Even if I have to get a Firearms License, I have the right to own it. But it won't go quite that far either. But I won't own an AR-15 or one like it. That puppy has done most of the Mass Shootings in our Theaters, Concerts and Schools. Yes, there were a few that didn't use one but the body count was very low in comparison. I can accept the lower losses but not when it goes into the hundreds like it has.

By virtue of being retired Military, I assure you that I can be very violent. But I chose not to be. It's a choice and always has been. I am more afraid of the Legal Purchased AR-15 and others like it being used to shoot up high density populations than I am of the armed criminal. One of the Schools just confiscated a handgun from a Student today here. He is 18, a senior and purchased the gun legally. But the handgun deaths may be within reasonable losses that we need to work on, but not accept as normal. But the AR-15 bought legally and used for mass shootings is way out of the acceptable losses category.

You notice that if the "Gun Law Nutz" were to accept my way, would you be willing to meet them halfway and also accept the method I propose? Or are you going to continue spouting standard NRA Boilerplate. The NRA of today isn't the same one I was a member of at one time. They aren't there to promote gun safety as much anymore. They are there to sell guns, period. That culture also need to change.

And please don't spout they are after your guns. You can own any weapons short of a Nuclear Weapon if you get the proper license, have the proper storage and don't have a list of problems that would not allow you to pass a gun check for a normal purchase.

So what is it going to be. You can change your ideas a bit or we will be forced into exactly what you nor I want in the first place.

liar-we cannot own any select fire carbines made after May 19, 1986. SO stop lying. I was a federal prosecutor and the firearms instructor for my component. Plus I was a national class 3G and action shooting competitor for decades. I know more about gun laws than you will ever be able to learn so when you lie, I am going to be here to call you on it

time to ignore the gun banners who squeal in delight every time there is a shooting so they can use the blood of innocents to try to drown out our rights. You hate the NRA and gun owners because they don't support the leftwing candidates you crave

I cherish my guns - but I do detest the NRA. I was a member for about 30 years until after it was hijacked by radicals in 1977.

that change was a caused by the Democrats adopting gun control in a specious effort to pretend they were doing something about crime without upsetting their big black constituency which (often correctly) saw calls for crack downs on street violence as being anti black. Dems then started pushing gun control to not only pretend it was doing something about crime but also to retaliate against the NRA for saying Bullshit to the Dems bogus crime control schemes
There should be profiling of white males purchasing fire arms since most mass shooters are whites. Just like we profile other groups for different reasons. Don' you think?

sure, the same cops who don't have the time to arrest the thousands of people who lie on federal background checks for firearms will have time to do this--good thinking there dude
Well time to put an end to the mass shootings by doing a little bit of profiling of white males when they wanna purchase guns and ammo. Most mass shooters are white, aren't they? I'm just going by the logic of the racists of the right who love to profile Muslims as terrorists, Mexicans as rapists, blacks as thugs and so forth.

works for me as long as you are happy with the cops stopping and frisking young black males in urban areas-5 percent of the country's population commits more than half the murders-yep young black males

By Peter Weber

That's the opinion of Rupert Murdoch's conservative New York Post. And it's not as far-fetched as it may seem.

Well, let's read the text of the Second Amendment, says Jeffrey Sachs at The Huffington Post:

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It's astonishingly clear that "the Second Amendment is a relic of the founding era more than two centuries ago," and "its purpose is long past."

As Justice John Paul Stevens argues persuasively, the amendment should not block the ability of society to keep itself safe through gun control legislation. That was never its intent. This amendment was about militias in the 1790s, and the fear of the anti-federalists of a federal army. Since that issue is long moot, we need not be governed in our national life by doctrines on now-extinct militias from the 18th century.​

"Fair-minded readers have to acknowledge that the text is ambiguous," says Cass Sunstein at Bloomberg View. Justice Antonin Scalia, who wrote the majority opinion in Heller, was laying out his interpretation of a "genuinely difficult" legal question, and "I am not saying that the court was wrong." More to the point: Right or wrong, obsolete or relevant, the Second Amendment essentially means what five justices on the Supreme Court say it means. So "we should respect the fact that the individual right to have guns has been established," but even the pro-gun interpretation laid out by Scalia explicitly allows for banning the kinds of weapons the shooter used to murder 20 first-graders. The real problem is in the political arena, where "opponents of gun control, armed with both organization and money, have been invoking the Second Amendment far more recklessly," using "wild and unsupportable claims about the meaning of the Constitution" to shut down debate on what sort of regulations might save lives.

More: Is the Second Amendment obsolete? - The Week

We are going to bear firearms even if SCOTUS in a 9-0 decision overrules our right to bear arms thanks to the blackmarket.

"It doesn’t take a degree in economics, however, to realize that both groups are hopelessly mistaken to think that gun control can actually work. Conservatives are wrong to fear that government can effectively control or prohibit anything, including guns, and liberals are wrong to believe that government gun control will keep guns out of the hands of would-be criminals."

Most years are similar...

_98137800_gun_people_killed_v2_640-nc.png
80% or more of those homicides are committed by people whose age or felony records etc prevented them from legally owning guns. Yet the bannerrhoids want to pass laws that only impact the less than 2000 murders with firearms (out of 100 million gun owners) that were perpetrated by people who actually legally acquired and owned guns at the time they committed the crime.

You do realize people kill people not firearms?
More people die from falling out of bed and smoking in bed, than people killed by someone using an AR15 sporting rifle.
Handguns are used for most violent crime in this country by a long shot. Very few deaths are caused by people using ARs, And there are millions of them in this country that’s a very, very low ratio. Firearms cannot control people.
Firearm violence by ARs is a non-issue, We have much bigger fish to fry. So far this year almost 33,000 people have died from medical errors.
Just take your pick…
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America
Terrorists much prefer bombs/vehicles, For terrorism and they have access to anything they want. So don’t give me that fucking shit that it’s some sporting rifle that causes mass murders you fucking dolt...
So go ahead and live your delusion you sinless snowflake.... lol

You used the term "Errors". There is no error in using an AR for slaughtering school children. You are using the "Hey, Look Over There" routine. The AR is used in every mass shooting in the last 25 years. It's the weapon of choice because it is the most available. Anyone can buy it in less than 30 minutes from start to finish along with hundreds of rounds, multiple clips (mags to you) and head for the nearest school and kill lots of children. Even the AK isn't as efficient. But the AK isn't sold in every gun store in America so the culture isn't attached to the AK. Your love of the AR is noted. What you keep doing is making the most efficient weapon for mass shootings so easy to get. I am not proposing outlawing it. I do propose making a bit more difficult to obtain. Ending the cult that surrounds it.

What is sad is, a terrorist on a no fly list can purchase the weapon just by going into a gun store, show his legal ID, plunk down his cash, pass a simple gun test and walk out in less than 30 minutes with the most efficient mass murder weapon that you can obtain. The Mentally unstable can also buy it the same way. I hold that anyone that does mass murder like that is already unstable. But proving it prior is next to impossible. My Crystal Ball is broken. Since we can't predict it, we take away the one thing that is in each and every one of the situation and that is the weapon of choice. It's the only constant that we have control of.

Yah, I know, they will choose a different weapon. A Knife is too slow, a handgun isn't nearly as efficient. A Rock can only kill one at a time. A Baseball Bat, you have to get close and can only hit one person at a time. A Shotgun only holds so many rounds. A Model 700BDL only holds so many rounds. None of these are nearly as efficient as the AR.

One person stated that we need to change the culture. Well, the first thing we need to do is to change your culture. And you must accept that your culture is as much to blame as the person doing the mass killings. You make it too easy for them to auquire the tools to do the job. And that makes you part of the problem. How does it feel to know you are contributing to the deaths of children in the United States. Not something I would want to do. Congratulations, you should take a bow and blow your own brains out with your AR.

Lol
Error or not it is criminal...
Most of the last few years are similar...
Guns%2BHammers.jpg

An AR is just a sporting rifle nothing more nothing less, You need to pick a scarier boogie man.
There are millions of ARs in this country... legally.
A tiny, tiny percentage of murders are committed using ARs... in close quarters someone with a hand gun will get the drop on someone using an AR every time.
I sell firearms and ammo for a living, ARs were never in demand till anti-gun nutters like yourself started crying like pussy whipped bitches about how they made people into killers..
Every time you silly fuckers bitch and moan sales skyrocket, wheather it be ARs, bump stocks, 30 round magazines, collapsible stocks, etc. what is next? I need to stock up... lol
The Background check system needs to be improved and streamlined... It should be no different than paying for something with a visa card… Instantaneous.
People that want to kill will find a way to do it, the most effective way is a bomb...
Only a fool thinks that anyone needs an AR to mass kill, bombs are far more effective.
The Middle East is proof..
:fu:

So stand up and take credit for the Mass Shootings in the Schools today. Your Culture is winning while our children are dying. You have made it to easy to get the one tool to do the job. Be proud of yourself.
People kill people firearms cannot... No one was made by An AR to kill anybody else.
Gun free zones are killing fields waiting to happen. And firearms have nothing to do with it

So you make it easy for any nutcase to purchase an AR and use it as it was intended for. So just accept the reasonability that you are contributing to those mass shooting of children. Now, that make you a real man doesn't it. And that is the real reason you slaver at the AR when you see it.

just because you wet your panties over people owning an AR 15-please don't project your proclivities upon the rest of us

really? gun deaths have declined over the years despite millions upon millions more guns in circulation and millions of people carrying guns legally. So you are either ignorant of the fact or lying. Most gun deaths are SUICIDES. the remaining number that are not justifiable or excusable shootings are homicides mainly and those are caused at rates of 80-90% by people who are not legally able to own or use guns

so stuff the silly dramatics. Gun violence in tis country-especially outside urban areas full of drug gangs is minuscule
USA is the worst country in terms of gu related dearhs/mass shootings. So there is clearly a gun problem. Why do you need a gun ? Insecure? Or ready to kill when you are pissed at the world?
what do I need a gun for? many reasons-one of them being to prevent people like you from trying to strip away our rights

Why do I need a gun? I don't absolutely need a gun. I want one and have one. One of the reasons I might need a gun is when people like you try and take away my rights like outlined in the 1st amendment. You seem to forget that amendment.

Why do I need a gun? I don't absolutely need a gun. I want one and have one. One of the reasons I might need a gun is when people like you try and take away my rights like outlined in the 1st amendment. You seem to forget that amendment.
You don’t understand the second amendment obviously

Not as you interpret it, no. And you are forgetting the 1st amendment almost entirely.

You used the term "Errors". There is no error in using an AR for slaughtering school children. You are using the "Hey, Look Over There" routine. The AR is used in every mass shooting in the last 25 years. It's the weapon of choice because it is the most available. Anyone can buy it in less than 30 minutes from start to finish along with hundreds of rounds, multiple clips (mags to you) and head for the nearest school and kill lots of children. Even the AK isn't as efficient. But the AK isn't sold in every gun store in America so the culture isn't attached to the AK. Your love of the AR is noted. What you keep doing is making the most efficient weapon for mass shootings so easy to get. I am not proposing outlawing it. I do propose making a bit more difficult to obtain. Ending the cult that surrounds it.

What is sad is, a terrorist on a no fly list can purchase the weapon just by going into a gun store, show his legal ID, plunk down his cash, pass a simple gun test and walk out in less than 30 minutes with the most efficient mass murder weapon that you can obtain. The Mentally unstable can also buy it the same way. I hold that anyone that does mass murder like that is already unstable. But proving it prior is next to impossible. My Crystal Ball is broken. Since we can't predict it, we take away the one thing that is in each and every one of the situation and that is the weapon of choice. It's the only constant that we have control of.

Yah, I know, they will choose a different weapon. A Knife is too slow, a handgun isn't nearly as efficient. A Rock can only kill one at a time. A Baseball Bat, you have to get close and can only hit one person at a time. A Shotgun only holds so many rounds. A Model 700BDL only holds so many rounds. None of these are nearly as efficient as the AR.

One person stated that we need to change the culture. Well, the first thing we need to do is to change your culture. And you must accept that your culture is as much to blame as the person doing the mass killings. You make it too easy for them to auquire the tools to do the job. And that makes you part of the problem. How does it feel to know you are contributing to the deaths of children in the United States. Not something I would want to do. Congratulations, you should take a bow and blow your own brains out with your AR.

Lol
Guns%2BHammers.jpg

An AR is just a sporting rifle nothing more nothing less, You need to pick a scarier boogie man.
A tiny, tiny percentage of murders are committed using ARs... in close quarters someone with a hand gun will get the drop on someone using an AR every time.
I sell firearms and ammo for a living, ARs were never in demand till anti-gun nutters like yourself started crying like pussy whipped bitches about how they made people into killers..
Every time you silly fuckers bitch and moan sales skyrocket, wheather it be ARs, bump stocks, 30 round magazines, collapsible stocks, etc. what is next? I need to stock up... lol
The Background check system needs to be improved and streamlined... It should be no different than paying for something with a visa card… Instantaneous.
People that want to kill will find a way to do it, the most effective way is a bomb...
Only a fool thinks that anyone needs an AR to mass kill, bombs are far more effective.

So stand up and take credit for the Mass Shootings in the Schools today. Your Culture is winning while our children are dying. You have made it to easy to get the one tool to do the job. Be proud of yourself.
People kill people firearms cannot... No one was made by An AR to kill anybody else.
Gun free zones are killing fields waiting to happen. And firearms have nothing to do with it

So you make it easy for any nutcase to purchase an AR and use it as it was intended for. So just accept the reasonability that you are contributing to those mass shooting of children. Now, that make you a real man doesn't it. And that is the real reason you slaver at the AR when you see it.

just because you wet your panties over people owning an AR 15-please don't project your proclivities upon the rest of us

I can't believe that people get their panties wet when they DISARM their fellow countrymen. Sad.

Enjoy them, I hope you don't kill someone when you lose your temper as many do.

Not as you interpret it, no. And you are forgetting the 1st amendment almost entirely.
The main purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to keep American citizens from being disarmed by an oppressive US government and forced to live in a police state where only the government has weapons....like maybe a Gestapo controlled by some asshole like Obama. Remember, that sleazy bastard suggested we have a national police force under his control. Dreams of his father.

Lol
Guns%2BHammers.jpg

I can't believe that people get their panties wet when they DISARM their fellow countrymen. Sad.

I want to disarm those that have the highest body counts in mass murders. Simple as that and it can be done. It can't be done until we educate the public about how to do it. I know how to do it but you seem to keep going with the standard NRA Boilerplate. The NRA should be listed as a terrorist organization.

I want to disarm those that have the highest body counts in mass murders. Simple as that and it can be done. It can't be done until we educate the public about how to do it. I know how to do it but you seem to keep going with the standard NRA Boilerplate. The NRA should be listed as a terrorist organization.
The NRA is not pro-gun enough, in fact this country should be better armed

GOA

Forum List

Back