The Right To Bear Arms

You do realize people kill people not firearms?
More people die from falling out of bed and smoking in bed, than people killed by someone using an AR15 sporting rifle.
Handguns are used for most violent crime in this country by a long shot. Very few deaths are caused by people using ARs, And there are millions of them in this country that’s a very, very low ratio. Firearms cannot control people.
Firearm violence by ARs is a non-issue, We have much bigger fish to fry. So far this year almost 33,000 people have died from medical errors.
Just take your pick…
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America
Terrorists much prefer bombs/vehicles, For terrorism and they have access to anything they want. So don’t give me that fucking shit that it’s some sporting rifle that causes mass murders you fucking dolt...
So go ahead and live your delusion you sinless snowflake.... lol

You used the term "Errors". There is no error in using an AR for slaughtering school children. You are using the "Hey, Look Over There" routine. The AR is used in every mass shooting in the last 25 years. It's the weapon of choice because it is the most available. Anyone can buy it in less than 30 minutes from start to finish along with hundreds of rounds, multiple clips (mags to you) and head for the nearest school and kill lots of children. Even the AK isn't as efficient. But the AK isn't sold in every gun store in America so the culture isn't attached to the AK. Your love of the AR is noted. What you keep doing is making the most efficient weapon for mass shootings so easy to get. I am not proposing outlawing it. I do propose making a bit more difficult to obtain. Ending the cult that surrounds it.

What is sad is, a terrorist on a no fly list can purchase the weapon just by going into a gun store, show his legal ID, plunk down his cash, pass a simple gun test and walk out in less than 30 minutes with the most efficient mass murder weapon that you can obtain. The Mentally unstable can also buy it the same way. I hold that anyone that does mass murder like that is already unstable. But proving it prior is next to impossible. My Crystal Ball is broken. Since we can't predict it, we take away the one thing that is in each and every one of the situation and that is the weapon of choice. It's the only constant that we have control of.

Yah, I know, they will choose a different weapon. A Knife is too slow, a handgun isn't nearly as efficient. A Rock can only kill one at a time. A Baseball Bat, you have to get close and can only hit one person at a time. A Shotgun only holds so many rounds. A Model 700BDL only holds so many rounds. None of these are nearly as efficient as the AR.

One person stated that we need to change the culture. Well, the first thing we need to do is to change your culture. And you must accept that your culture is as much to blame as the person doing the mass killings. You make it too easy for them to auquire the tools to do the job. And that makes you part of the problem. How does it feel to know you are contributing to the deaths of children in the United States. Not something I would want to do. Congratulations, you should take a bow and blow your own brains out with your AR.

Lol
Error or not it is criminal...
Most of the last few years are similar...
Guns%2BHammers.jpg

An AR is just a sporting rifle nothing more nothing less, You need to pick a scarier boogie man.
There are millions of ARs in this country... legally.
A tiny, tiny percentage of murders are committed using ARs... in close quarters someone with a hand gun will get the drop on someone using an AR every time.
I sell firearms and ammo for a living, ARs were never in demand till anti-gun nutters like yourself started crying like pussy whipped bitches about how they made people into killers..
Every time you silly fuckers bitch and moan sales skyrocket, wheather it be ARs, bump stocks, 30 round magazines, collapsible stocks, etc. what is next? I need to stock up... lol
The Background check system needs to be improved and streamlined... It should be no different than paying for something with a visa card… Instantaneous.
People that want to kill will find a way to do it, the most effective way is a bomb...
Only a fool thinks that anyone needs an AR to mass kill, bombs are far more effective.
The Middle East is proof..
:fu:

So stand up and take credit for the Mass Shootings in the Schools today. Your Culture is winning while our children are dying. You have made it to easy to get the one tool to do the job. Be proud of yourself.
People kill people firearms cannot... No one was made by An AR to kill anybody else.
Gun free zones are killing fields waiting to happen. And firearms have nothing to do with it

So you make it easy for any nutcase to purchase an AR and use it as it was intended for. So just accept the reasonability that you are contributing to those mass shooting of children. Now, that make you a real man doesn't it. And that is the real reason you slaver at the AR when you see it.
Is that so...:abgg2q.jpg:
ARs are nothing more than sporting rifles, a great varmit rifle. I especially like it in the 6.8 spc a fabulous Antelope cartridge. In my opinion there is no better rifle for small game by that I mean mule deer and down. Wild boar hunting is an absolute blast with ARs, the ability to accessorize and customize is unlimited.
As for home defense, while not my first choice, a m-4 with a 14.5 inch barrel is very practical. Where I live home defense really is not necessary at all so I’m not an expert on such a thing but I have been trained. I never even lock my doors to my house even when I vacation, there is no need.
There are some things I disagree with in this article, but this explains the ar/m-4 and the like quite well. Why millions of Americans — including me — own the AR-15

The AR/m-4 is here to stay in spite of bed wetters like yourself.
Why not take advantage of an abundant great firearm? They are obviously the most versatile firearm ever made, it’s best to embrace the ar/m-4 and the like. They are the best selling firearms and they are here to stay. Like it or not.
So you can demonize everyone/everything that does not fit into your own little world all you want over a firearm you have no understanding of. I don’t give two shits..
Carry on chief, lol

My iPad 10.5 pro basically sucks because the fingerprint sensor never works worth of shit…

Maybe the problem isn't the sensor...

Anyway that’s irrelevant no one should be forced into such bullshit

Well, you're "forced" into a safety switch on your gun now, so why would replacing that with a fingerprint ID lock be any different?

If you are trying to equate a gun safety switch with a fingerprint lock, you have never used either.

Although I don't own or would never own an AR-15 - I can relate to the Rambo mentality from my younger days. When the Rifleman TV show with Chuck Connors was popular from 1958 to 1963, I had access to my grandfather's lever-action .32 Special. We lived on a remote self-sufficient farm, and I would take it out in the woods and pretend to be the Rifleman. I burned up a lot of ammo (as much as granddad could afford on his meager farm income) - and I can still remember what my mentality was when I was cranking that lever. I was in my early teens. However, I grew up to be an ethical and responsible gun owner and hunter. I cherish my guns - but I detest the NRA. This is somewhat apple and oranges to today's gun problems, but I thought I would share my little story of life on the farm. I consider the NRA the biggest threat to my future gun rights. The NRA was once a great outfit - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977. The NRA later hijacked the Republican Party.

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby
I don't own one either.

I already have a perfectly fine .223 semiauto in my mini 14. I do not see the reason to buy another.

But I also know that the AR is no different than my mini 14 but for some cosmetics

The real difference is the Cyclic Rate. The AR has a much higher one than the Mini-14.

OK so tell me how much faster does the firing cycle complete in the AR and is it even significant since both rifles are limited by how fast a person can pull the trigger.

I've shot both rifles and can empty a 30 rd magazine from either in virtually the same amount of time

You just keep the AR Cult alive. At least it will be more alive than the murdered School Children it slaughters. Stand up and take the credit. I know you want to.

Enough of you. You murder our Children.

Although I don't own or would never own an AR-15 - I can relate to the Rambo mentality from my younger days. When the Rifleman TV show with Chuck Connors was popular from 1958 to 1963, I had access to my grandfather's lever-action .32 Special. We lived on a remote self-sufficient farm, and I would take it out in the woods and pretend to be the Rifleman. I burned up a lot of ammo (as much as granddad could afford on his meager farm income) - and I can still remember what my mentality was when I was cranking that lever. I was in my early teens. However, I grew up to be an ethical and responsible gun owner and hunter. I cherish my guns - but I detest the NRA. This is somewhat apple and oranges to today's gun problems, but I thought I would share my little story of life on the farm. I consider the NRA the biggest threat to my future gun rights. The NRA was once a great outfit - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977. The NRA later hijacked the Republican Party.

I don't own one either.

I already have a perfectly fine .223 semiauto in my mini 14. I do not see the reason to buy another.

But I also know that the AR is no different than my mini 14 but for some cosmetics

The real difference is the Cyclic Rate. The AR has a much higher one than the Mini-14.

OK so tell me how much faster does the firing cycle complete in the AR and is it even significant since both rifles are limited by how fast a person can pull the trigger.

I've shot both rifles and can empty a 30 rd magazine from either in virtually the same amount of time

You just keep the AR Cult alive. At least it will be more alive than the murdered School Children it slaughters. Stand up and take the credit. I know you want to.

The AR is no fucking different than my mini 14. Since you can't tell me exactly how much faster the bolt cycles in an AR 15 that makes it fire faster than any other .223 semiauto you reveal yourself to be full of shit because anyone here who knows anything about either rifle knows that the AR does not fire any faster

And FYI the AR doesn't slaughter anyone. The person shooting it does.

And I have never killed anyone. You need to learn that just because a person is in no way responsible for the crimes of another simply because he happens to own firearms.

I don't own one either.

The AR is no fucking different than my mini 14. Since you can't tell me exactly how much faster the bolt cycles in an AR 15 that makes it fire faster than any other .223 semiauto you reveal yourself to be full of shit because anyone here who knows anything about either rifle knows that the AR does not fire any faster

And I have never killed anyone. You need to learn that just because a person is in no way responsible for the crimes of another simply because he happens to own firearms.

The Mini-14 isn't used to kill our children, Baby Killer.

I don't own one either.

So tell me how much faster does the firing mechanism cycle in the AR 15 than it does in the mini 14 or any other semiauto .223 caliber rifle.

So tell me what's so hard to understand that a person who happens to own a rife is not guilty of a crime committed by someone else ?

I mean really if we took your thought process ( I'm not going to call it logic because it's not logic at all) and applied it to other crimes then every man with a penis should be considered guilty of rape because some other guy with a penis raped a girl.

So tell me how much faster does the firing mechanism cycle in the AR 15 than it does in the mini 14 or any other semiauto .223 caliber rifle.

So tell me what's so hard to understand that a person who happens to own a rife is not guilty of a crime committed by someone else ?

I mean really if we took your thought process ( I'm not going to call it logic because it's not logic at all) and applied it to other crimes then every man with a penis should be considered guilty of rape because some other guy with a penis raped a girl.

The culture surrounding the AR-15 is killing our children. The Mini-14 doesn't have that type of culture surrounding it. And the harder you try and deflect that the more you show yourself of supporting killing children, baby killer.

The culture surrounding the AR-15 is killing our children. The Mini-14 doesn't have that type of culture surrounding it. And the harder you try and deflect that the more you show yourself of supporting killing children, baby killer.

Make up your mind is it the culture that is killing people or the gun.

and there are millions of AR type rifles in this country and a fraction of a percent of them are used in mass shootings so it seems to me the most prevalent "AR culture" as you call it consists of millions of people who don't kill anyone with their rifles.

And the more you call me a baby killer the more you prove you have a room temperature IQ

and there are millions of AR type rifles in this country and a fraction of a percent of them are used in mass shootings so it seems to me the most prevalent "AR culture" as you call it consists of millions of people who don't kill anyone with their rifles.

And the more you call me a baby killer the more you show yourself to be lacking one iota of intellectual capacity

It's the culture behind drooling over a new AR type. Since the Culture protects everyones "Right" to buy an AR in less than 30 minutes then it does fall into the wrong hands legally. Since you are part of the Culture that wants to protect the mass murderer of children then you are as guilty of being a baby killer as they are.

And the more you call me a baby killer the more you show yourself to be lacking one iota of intellectual capacity

It's the culture behind drooling over a new AR type. Since the Culture protects everyones "Right" to buy an AR in less than 30 minutes then it does fall into the wrong hands legally. Since you are part of the Culture that wants to protect the mass murderer of children then you are as guilty of being a baby killer as they are.

I want to put mass murderers and anyone who commits crimes with guns in jail.

You want to blame innocent people for the crimes of others.

AS long as you support the right to buy an AR or an AK over the counter with a simple background check, make ALL sales of the AR or AK more difficult to purchase, close the loopholes in the Gun Fairs and Mail Order for all weapons, then you are just contributing by allowing every nutcase to be able to purchase the one type of weapons used in ALL the Mass Shooting in the US. That makes you a killer of Children, baby killer.

And I want to stop it before it becomes a Mass Murder. You just want to clean the mess up afterwards. And you aren't doing a very good job of that. You will be considered a baby killer until those are harder to procure.

It's one class of weapons only, not the handgun or the hunting rifle, the target rifle or shotgun. Those may be used but the body count is much lower. Hell, I can get the same body count of those with a baseball bat. Until the Culture is changed, you will still be a killer babies.

First of all they are called magazines not clips. dumbass
And like I said it depends on the AR and mini. Not all of the manufacturers use aluminum or steel each one is different. The cycle rate for both generally is the same.

You said in the earlier post the mini 14’s are better for hunting, not true, over-the-counter ARs are more accurate than minis generally, like I said.
You are the foolish one.

I am older than you are so I will call them Clips. It dates back to the old way of loading where the bullets are on clips and fed into the gun from the top. But it's generally accepted to replace the word clips with mags. And vice versa. You sure do sound foolish on this one. And the more you try to make others look stupid, the more apparent that it's YOU that isn't too bright.

If you purchase a 24 in barreled Mini-14 is is very accurate. If you purchase a 16 in AR it has trouble hitting the proverbial barn door at any range other than close. It's not the gun, it's the cartridge. If I were to buy a new Mini-14 it would have a 24 inch barrel. If you were to purchase a new AR chances are you will be getting the Carbine version of 16 in barrel. Now, use a little physics here. Same goes if one were to buy a Mini-14 with a 16 in barrel and buy an AR with a 24 in barrel. The AR would be more accurate when the tables are turned.

And the reason the MOA is better on the AR is the fact it's not shooting normal 223 ammo. When you buy ammo, you can buy the Nato .556 round that is hotter. But beware. Unless you spent the money to get the barrel to shoot the Nato 556, you are going to wear out your barrel very, very quickly.

Learn to be nice.
Wrong again, the combination of twist and grain has a lot more to do with accuracy than barrel length will.
Some rounds hate more bore time, Every rifle has their own personality some barrels hate some rounds. 1/7, 1/9 or whatever will work or it will not depending on the weight of the bullet, Length of the barrel has nothing to do with it.
It depends on how although round is loaded, what kind of powder, how much powder, what type of bullet there are dozens of factors.
If The barrel says 556 on it it can shoot both .223 – 5.56 because of clearances not the “power”. If your barrel says .223 on it it’s best not to shoot 5.56 because of clearances again.
So basically if you want to build an accurate 600+ yards shooter with a 16 inch barrel you can do it just fine, barrel length has nothing to do with it.

Barrel length has nothing to do with it? What are you smoking over there. Are you aware that your Grass consumption prevents you from legally owning fire arms?

The Truth About Barrel Length, Muzzle Velocity and Accuracy - The Truth About Guns
Conclusions:

This test obliterated what was previously thought to be fact. Not only was it determined that short barreled rifles are easily as accurate a those with long barrels, but we also discovered what we see as a key to viewing accuracy in a practical sense. In an age of misinformation, hard fact can be hard to come by. The internet is full of armchair know-it-alls and trolls a plenty, but for the most part, these can be ignored. Mental preconceptions of the researched concepts are still deeply entrenched in a more or less Napoleonic era of the theory of arms. Most of what is commonly argued about small arms is false and based on opinion. A quick look online reveals hundreds of arguments on topics like 9mm vs. 40 S&W vs. 45ACP or AR-15 vs. AK-47, none of which are based on fact or on the need of the individual in their realistic circumstances.

If anything is to be learned from bullet selection, it is that match quality bullets have a distinct edge in accuracy over military and hunting bullets. The match bullets tested produced significantly greater accuracy than their military or hunting-type counterparts.

This study is not aimed at the promotion of using any particular barrel length, brand of bullet or load. The reader must look at their own situation and determine what the most valuable features are in a rifle.
Wasn't here for the barrel length discussion... when shooting heavier bullets it requires a faster twist barrel and necessarily enough barrel length with that tight twist rifeling to stabilize a heavy long bullet for optimum flight.
That is likely precisely the reason that extremely long range artillery cannons have extremely long barrels. They shoot extremely heavy projectiles to targets that are miles away....and they hit them occasionally.

What we need is a laser guided bullet.

I want to put mass murderers and certain other criminals in coffins....or cans of dog food.

AS long as you support the right to buy an AR or an AK over the counter with a simple background check, make ALL sales of the AR or AK more difficult to purchase, close the loopholes in the Gun Fairs and Mail Order for all weapons, then you are just contributing by allowing every nutcase to be able to purchase the one type of weapons used in ALL the Mass Shooting in the US. That makes you a killer of Children, baby killer.

Might as well make a black car more difficult to buy than a red car.

What is it that you can't get through your head about the fact that the AR or any other similar rifle is just an everyday semiautomatic.

There is no difference between an AR or any other .223 caliber semiautomatic but for some cosmetics.

That an extremely small percentage of people might use an AR in a crime is irrelevant.

You want to make innocent people responsible for the crimes of others

And I want to stop it before it becomes a Mass Murder. You just want to clean the mess up afterwards. And you aren't doing a very good job of that. You will be considered a baby killer until those are harder to procure.

It's one class of weapons only, not the handgun or the hunting rifle, the target rifle or shotgun. Those may be used but the body count is much lower. Hell, I can get the same body count of those with a baseball bat. Until the Culture is changed, you will still be a killer babies.
Banning one particular type of .223 Semiautomatic rifle will not stop it.

But you're too stupid to see that

In 1934, they didn't just outlaw the Auto version of the Thompson. They also, for a time, outlaws the semi auto versions. And they went in and collected them. Us one in a crime, even if it's local, the FBI swarmed in until they found the weapon. It wasn't Grandfathered in. And it stopped the Mass Killings that happened prior to 1934 cold. You can now buy a Thompson Semi Auto. Believe it or not, in the short ranges, it smokes the other Semi Autos for speed and accuracy. No, not in bullet speed but putting the first round on the target. The Thompson was, in 1934, a cult weapon for some really nasty types and they used them. The US changed the cult.

One person said that we need to change the culture. Yes, not just one sides culture but both sides. The most effective change in culture that would work the quickest is to change the AR culture like they did the Thompson Culture.

We need to change the culture in Congress as well. The easiest is to labor the ones that suck off the hind tit of the NRA as Baby Killers. Their lack of action says it all. If you aren't against allowing the tools of the Mass Shooting Trade to be procured so easily then you must be seen as supporting the Mass Murder of Children and carry the label of Baby Killer.

In 1934, they didn't just outlaw the Auto version of the Thompson. They also, for a time, outlaws the semi auto versions. And they went in and collected them. Us one in a crime, even if it's local, the FBI swarmed in until they found the weapon. It wasn't Grandfathered in. And it stopped the Mass Killings that happened prior to 1934 cold. You can now buy a Thompson Semi Auto. Believe it or not, in the short ranges, it smokes the other Semi Autos for speed and accuracy. No, not in bullet speed but putting the first round on the target. The Thompson was, in 1934, a cult weapon for some really nasty types and they used them. The US changed the cult.

One person said that we need to change the culture. Yes, not just one sides culture but both sides. The most effective change in culture that would work the quickest is to change the AR culture like they did the Thompson Culture.

We need to change the culture in Congress as well. The easiest is to labor the ones that suck off the hind tit of the NRA as Baby Killers. Their lack of action says it all. If you aren't against allowing the tools of the Mass Shooting Trade to be procured so easily then you must be seen as supporting the Mass Murder of Children and carry the label of Baby Killer.

Comparing a fully automatic to a semiautomatic is ridiculous.

Why are you so fixated on the cosmetics of a rifle? There is no difference between an AR and any other .223 caliber rifle.

NONE ZERO ZIP NADA.

The fact that you cannot understand this is more proof of your room temperature IQ

And I am still waiting for you to prove your claim that one .223 semiautomatic rifle fires faster than another

Forum List

Back