The Right to be Racist

its alright to have all black schools try to have a all white school and youll be called racist they have a miss black pagent why not have a miss white pagent oh yeh youd be racist, what about the negro colledge fund why not have a white colledge fund oh yeh!! they have a black history month why not have a white history month hell we dont even have a native american history month and they suffered longer and harder than the blacks. the blacks sold their own kind into slavery. just somethen to think about

While I don't necessarily agree with 'minority only' anything, it is - in context - understandable. The vast majority in this country is white. We don't need special schools, or pagents or anything else... We have historically had the 'upper hand' over minorities. For some in within minority groups, it give them a sense of value to celebrate their heritage. No one has ever denied whites the opportunity to celebrate ours.

It does no harm. In fact, if it gives minorities a better sense of the importance and valuable contribution they have made to this country, great. The only time I disagree with it, is when it is manipulated by those who seek to exploit minorities for political gain.

To me, the sooner we all drop the labels (like 'black American', 'African American',' Latino American,' Irish American' etc) the better. The one word that unites us is American. That is the important word. The rest of it is irrelevant.

Last edited:
3285738288_720cb15f54.jpg

You have a much right to be an asswink as you like OP.

I have that same amount of right to call you an asswink.

What you wanna bet all these puffed up people who think they have a right to call someone a asshole, would never do it to a persons face. Most likely they just might get, bitchslapped.:lol:

Saying someone has the right to be a racist is just saying people have the right to have an opinion, right or wrong. I don't happen to believe in racial superiority/inferiority, as there are too many exceptions to these "rules". Still, people should be free to believe some races are superior, the Earth is flat (or round), children raised by gay couples are perfectly well-adjusted, etc.... In this day and age, you don't have to be correct, but increasingly you have to be politically correct. And that's what I have no tolerance for.

The OP is 100% correct...

I mean think about, everyday we are forced to make decisions in we must constantly conceive discrimination's. Whenever we choose our circle of friends, our spouses, the cars we drive, etc...we're making a preferential decision. It is natural human cognitive behavior to create distinctions, and I think people ought to have a right to be a "racist", to choose which type of people we hire, etc...

Getting fed up with the constant drumbeat about "racism" and "racists."

People have the right to be as "racist" as they please.

Oh, I COMPLETELY agree..

In fact, I question why a Conservative minded fellow wouldn't be re-actively racist?

Happily granting exceptions for the stray Clarance Thomas or Thomas Sowell, the simple fact is that Blacks vote for any D with a pulse to the tune of 93 to 95%

They don't appreciate freedom, and instead, vote in a bloc for stuff. They want others to pay for that stuff. In their mind, the Federal Government is supposed to function like a gigantic ATM Machine.

They want a two tiered system of justice and support institutionalized racism with regard to hiring, awarding of contracts, etc.

Frankly, they're just dead set against everything Conservatives hold dear..

Knowing this.. Why the hell wouldn't I be a racist?

I'm a selective racist. Or, maybe more accurately a reactionary racist. For example, the new black panther party guy who ranted about killing crackers and cracker babies is a ******. Refer to a white person as a honkey, cracker, etc., and you're a ****** in my book. Others who don't play the negative racial game are blacks or African Americans or however they prefer to be known.
How about a white person that calls black people *******?

Justin Timberlake isn't exactly white.

I'm a selective racist. Or, maybe more accurately a reactionary racist. For example, the new black panther party guy who ranted about killing crackers and cracker babies is a ******. Refer to a white person as a honkey, cracker, etc., and you're a ****** in my book. Others who don't play the negative racial game are blacks or African Americans or however they prefer to be known.
How about a white person that calls black people *******?

What about a black person that calls white people "******"?:eek:

Guilty!:lol::lol: Well "nigga" anyway. I tend to call all people "nigga" white, black, asian or hispanic, out of force of habit. I have a few white friends who call me "nigga" on a regular basis. Strange huh?

I've had one white person call me a "******",

I was ten and he was somewhere around the age of 19, I had an older cousin take care of that... in a way that probably made the guy hate black folks more then he already did...

but Hell I felt better.:lol:

What you wanna bet all these puffed up people who think they have a right to call someone a asshole, would never do it to a persons face. Most likely they just might get, bitchslapped.:lol:

I'd say the same for the people who say they have a "right to be racist".

Which they do, and God-bless-em.

Stormfront is here for a reason, because half of those kooks wouldn't dare let everyone know what they really, thought.

BUT... they have a right to think it. And society as a unit has a right to reject that and them. Ain't America great?

What was the last kill whitey song you heard on Hip Hop radio?

Seriously... like no bullshit.

Let's be just TOTALLY honest.

Watch BET 106&Park tommorow and just tell me what song or music video on that countdown is about killing white people, I'll sit here and just wait for your response, because THERE ARE NONE, I don't even watch music videos.

I can think of ONE song by DMX. From almost a decade ago.

I just need one more. In matter of fact one that's regularly circulated on American radio stations as of the first of September. Up North or Down South. Please. Just one. PLEASE do some research and come back and help me out with this one.

Last edited:
Being a racist uses a lot of energy. I've never understood why people waste their time with it. All I can think of is that they don't have the talent to do anything worthwhile. And it makes them mean.

Forum List

Back