The Right to be Racist

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Getting fed up with the constant drumbeat about "racism" and "racists."

People have the right to be as "racist" as they please. If some don't like that, tough. Grow thicker hide and shut up. Same goes for faggots and lesbians. To hell with their constant damned whining. What the hell dream world do they live in to think that normal people would accept them? Only idiots would. You know the type, "diversity is sooooooo necessary," is their ridiculous mantra. Shows they have no clue as to any real history. Diversity is the destruction of any nation or group which accepts that bull shit. Always has been, always will be.

Moreover, the worst of all racists, etc., are those who are constantly whining and complaining about "racism" and racial (or sexual "orientation") discrimination. Race (or sex) is the only thing apparent on their tunnel vision minds.

Someone needs to get through to them that discrimination is the normal, natural and only process of decision making.

Everyone is constantly discriminating for what he wants or what he does and against what he doesn't want or doesn't do. Constantly discriminating to come to logical, proper and workable conclusions has been given to individual persons by God, not to governments and/or self-promoting organizations who discriminate against anyone who uses their natural, normal discrimination in directions they don't like. It is impossible for normal, right thinking people to not discriminate.

There is no possible way to function if one does not discriminate. Unless you are a mindless robot controlled from outside yourself.

"Hate crimes," the moronic political result of this stupidity, are unnatural bull shit in steroids (or maybe loaded with steroids) and need to be both ignored and erased. Ignored unless caught up in them and erased if one rubs against them.

---

"Racism" is not a good thing when it means generalizing about other races, or claiming superiority for one race, whether it is Jewish or Aryan. Mankind is a family of races, each with its special gifts.

But "racism" now is being used by social engineers to attack the legitimacy of race and racial distinctions. They want people to lose their racial identity. In other words, they are the enemies of races of all kinds, while so-called racists are actually their friends.

Similarly "sexism" upholds gender distinctions. "Sexists" are the friends of heterosexuality, men and women, masculine and feminine. People who deride "sexism" are trying to destroy gender altogether and to instill gender confusion and homosexual dysfunction.

Notice in this world, only Israelis are "allowed" to be racist in the negative sense. I advocate a positive racism for everyone. The fact that the NWO is trying to eliminate the concept of race means it is NECESSARY and GOOD.

Now, let's hear it.....
thatsracistgm7512248564.gif
:rofl:

Last edited:
You have my permission to be as racist as you please.

I agree. It's easier to pick them out when they don't hide, and discriminating tastes go both ways. I happen to hate assholes like the one who wrote the OP. I should be kinder to them, I know, working from a deficit as they are, but I just don't have the patience.

I'm a selective racist. Or, maybe more accurately a reactionary racist. For example, the new black panther party guy who ranted about killing crackers and cracker babies is a ******. Refer to a white person as a honkey, cracker, etc., and you're a ****** in my book. Others who don't play the negative racial game are blacks or African Americans or however they prefer to be known.

I'm a selective racist. Or, maybe more accurately a reactionary racist. For example, the new black panther party guy who ranted about killing crackers and cracker babies is a ******. Refer to a white person as a honkey, cracker, etc., and you're a ****** in my book. Others who don't play the negative racial game are blacks or African Americans or however they prefer to be known.
How about a white person that calls black people *******?

You have my permission to be as racist as you please.

I agree. It's easier to pick them out when they don't hide, and discriminating tastes go both ways. I happen to hate assholes like the one who wrote the OP. I should be kinder to them, I know, working from a deficit as they are, but I just don't have the patience.

I personally enjoy mocking any racist, or other bigot, I meet.

It is ok to be a racist,

as long as your a person of color.

Please keep those 'tudes, dvinman. You won't be employable, no one will want you for a neighbor and with any luck, no one will breed with you. If you change, open your mind and heart, you might mingle with the rest of us.

Clearly, that would be a bad thing.

suck_quencher-2362.jpg

You have the right to be a racist, and I have the right to tell you that you are an asshole. Works both ways!

People have the right to be as "racist" as they please. If some don't like that, tough. Grow thicker hide and shut up. Same goes for faggots and lesbians. To hell with their constant damned whining. What the hell dream world do they live in to think that normal people would accept them? Only idiots would. You know the type, "diversity is sooooooo necessary," is their ridiculous mantra. Shows they have no clue as to any real history. Diversity is the destruction of any nation or group which accepts that bull shit. Always has been, always will be.

Moreover, the worst of all racists, etc., are those who are constantly whining and complaining about "racism" and racial (or sexual "orientation") discrimination. Race (or sex) is the only thing apparent on their tunnel vision minds.

Someone needs to get through to them that discrimination is the normal, natural and only process of decision making.

Everyone is constantly discriminating for what he wants or what he does and against what he doesn't want or doesn't do. Constantly discriminating to come to logical, proper and workable conclusions has been given to individual persons by God, not to governments and/or self-promoting organizations who discriminate against anyone who uses their natural, normal discrimination in directions they don't like. It is impossible for normal, right thinking people to not discriminate.

There is no possible way to function if one does not discriminate. Unless you are a mindless robot controlled from outside yourself.

"Hate crimes," the moronic political result of this stupidity, are unnatural bull shit in steroids (or maybe loaded with steroids) and need to be both ignored and erased. Ignored unless caught up in them and erased if one rubs against them.

---

"Racism" is not a good thing when it means generalizing about other races, or claiming superiority for one race, whether it is Jewish or Aryan. Mankind is a family of races, each with its special gifts.

But "racism" now is being used by social engineers to attack the legitimacy of race and racial distinctions. They want people to lose their racial identity. In other words, they are the enemies of races of all kinds, while so-called racists are actually their friends.

Similarly "sexism" upholds gender distinctions. "Sexists" are the friends of heterosexuality, men and women, masculine and feminine. People who deride "sexism" are trying to destroy gender altogether and to instill gender confusion and homosexual dysfunction.

Notice in this world, only Israelis are "allowed" to be racist in the negative sense. I advocate a positive racism for everyone. The fact that the NWO is trying to eliminate the concept of race means it is NECESSARY and GOOD.

Now, let's hear it.....

Amen to... everything you said.

What I think is funny is that normally, a great sign of mature adulthood
is the ability to ACCEPT REJECTION BY OTHERS.

A man who is rejected by a woman, and moves on, is MATURE.

A man who is rejected by a woman, and can't get over it, is IMMATURE.

So, those who demand that they be "respected" for nothing are IMMATURE.

If you aren't liked, think about WHY. Maybe it's because YOU SUCK.

Last edited:
Please keep those 'tudes, dvinman. You won't be employable, no one will want you for a neighbor and with any luck, no one will breed with you. If you change, open your mind and heart, you might mingle with the rest of us.

Clearly, that would be a bad thing.

So... not that "Madeline" would recognize irony if it bit her on the ass, but...

Consider this. She's essentially hoping that those with honest racial attitudes will be rejected by employers, neighbors and lovers. In other words: she's hoping for exclusion of those she disapproves of.

Kind of like...

Uh, you know...

the very 'racists' she decries.

In other words, she's extolling the right of exclusion. If she -- ad the rest of her 'multicultural' brethren -- were consistent, they would accept "racism" as just another shining facet of diversity! But, no. Liberal, they name is hypocrisy.

A paycheck says "Madeline" lives a life of as much white racial separatism as the proudest Aryan Nations member in Idaho. Most liberals do.

You have a right to be racists and I have a right to call you a racist when you profess your racism.

No one has to be NICE to you if you are a racist.

You have a right to be racists and I have a right to call you a racist when you profess your racism.

No one has to be NICE to you if you are a racist.

Just as no one has to be nice to you when you lie or say stupid things.....

Just so we're clear.

---

Now, let's hear it.....

I gave you an "approval rating" for a reason... You are right.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights made it absolutely clear that you have the right to "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness". If that's the way you want to live your life, within the confines of the laws of the land, fine.

I cannot argue with your right to be a racist. However, in exchange, you must respect a person's right to live their lives as a minority, a gay or an atheist. You can't have your cake and eat it too... Food for thought.

How about a white person that calls black people *******?

What about a black person that calls white people "******"?:eek:

Racism is just typical human cognitive behavior taking effect. It's a self-defense mechanism, I don't know why we should shy away from something as natural as Racism. Without Hate, there would be no love...now lets all love all who are dear to us and hate all who is ruining the party (notably Black Racists like Al Sharptoon and Jessie Jackson)...

its alright to have all black schools try to have a all white school and youll be called racist they have a miss black pagent why not have a miss white pagent oh yeh youd be racist, what about the negro colledge fund why not have a white colledge fund oh yeh!! they have a black history month why not have a white history month hell we dont even have a native american history month and they suffered longer and harder than the blacks. the blacks sold their own kind into slavery. just somethen to think about

Forum List

Back