The Right to Bare Arms

Who has ever said "My torso is freezing..but my arms are perfectly comfortable?"

Who has ever said "My torso is freezing..but my arms are perfectly comfortable?"

Roflmao, Actually I do a lot of out side work in the winter, and I like to wear a vest underneath, Keeps my core warm with out causing my arms to be all bulky and bunched up. But that's like a coat sweater, not some sweater vest :)

Kind of reminds me of candidate John Kerry going duck hunting somewhere and saying to the store owner in his native tongue "I wanna get me a huntin license" in a photo op for the cameras.

Roflmao, Actually I do a lot of out side work in the winter, and I like to wear a vest underneath, Keeps my core warm with out causing my arms to be all bulky and bunched up. But that's like a coat sweater, not some sweater vest :)

My core stays plenty warm when I'm working outside, I can literally sweat in a snow storm. My arms on the other hands freeze. I've always wanted to invent arm warmers......which I guess would just be leg warmers renamed. The question is, how do you keep them together so you don't lose one? :dunno:

My core stays plenty warm when I'm working outside, I can literally sweat in a snow storm. My arms on the other hands freeze. I've always wanted to invent arm warmers......which I guess would just be leg warmers renamed. The question is, how do you keep them together so you don't lose one? :dunno:

I could tell you but I'd have to kill you.
Off to the patent office :lol:

Run a soft knitted tape or cord attaching the armhole areas and running behind the scapular area. If they're not attached, they can slip off and mob the wrists instead of the upper arm area unless reinforced with a gentle elastic knitted into the edges.

Forum List

Back