The Right Thanks Hollywood!!

"we are dealing with the rich and that say something right there. "

Do you have problems with RICH CONSERVATIVES donating to Bush?? Or is it just RICH DEMOCRATIC ENTERTAINERS that you oppose??

Sir Evil said:
Damn, didn't he leave the states for some other country?

yeah, but he says its because the fans leave him alone there-no one bothers him when he's in public.

i don't care what he says or where he lives. i like his movies and he's one of the best actors ever. i like the fact that he's not a big mouth about his politics and such. because of this, i still enjoy most of his movies.

CivilLiberty said:
I live one block from the Kodak Theater.

Well that explains it all right there. Your dough headed liberal views on every possible subject open for discussion.

You must wait on a lot of dough headed celebrities at that cafe you waiter at.

Another starving artist....

I am giving that jab a standing ovation! Nothing makes me happier than Hollywood realizing that their silly antics and foolish insults have done nothing but put power to their opposition. They belong in a fishbowl and no place else.
I hope that the cameras can get a nice view of this bilboard while these so called stars walk down the red carpet like English royal wannabes, forgetting they are people that play make believe for a living.

Three cheers to those that put that together!!

And when W. is finished, we can all enjoy an additional eight years of our first black and first woman president.

nakedemperor said:
Unless you're George Soros, or anyone who contributed to Bush inaugural bash.

Soros contributed to Bush bash? Do tell....I'm sure his minions would love to know...

Forum List

Back