The Right Needs to Mobilize

You mobilized so well that you lost the election by 3 million votes

# million votes, tell us exactly who the american people wanted for their President

make that 3 million votes

The american people lost
Why not do some checking, sonny boy. Start with West Virginia and see how pissed off the voters are because trump told them there would be a return of coal, Now they know they have been lied to

Holy shit when are you desperate loons gonna let go of this...WE GOT OUR GUY...DONALD TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT!
Remember, wetback votes dont count...and the millions of votes that come out of Californian cast by barely legal, un-educated ignorant sub humans shouldn't count as they prove over and over they are incapable of making sound decisions. Consider this, is there any other decision you could possible think of that would allow those filthy bastards to make on your behalf?
The Germans gassed sub-humans. Will Trump do the same to Latinos, do you think?

Gassed? No
Rounded up like herds of animals and sent home...YES!
Should Latinos prove that their grandparents were U.S. citizens for them to be considered truly Americans?

What does barely legal mean, Homer?

If you are here by illegal means you are barely legal.
Hint: Anchor babies are all barely legal.
Should Latinos be sterilized using white taxpayers dollars or should they be required to pay for it themselves?

Oh boy this is a fun game...I feel like I'm on Jeopardy.
(Get ready to fall out of your chair and scream something inside)
They should have to follow a strict application process for authorization to procreate. Your thoughts?
If only one of their grandparents were Latino, should the be considered Latino or not?

"Should Latinos prove that their grandparents were U.S. citizens for them to be considered truly Americans?"

You probably won't understand, as I get the feeling you're barely American yourself.
But real American's share common denominators that frankly most wetbacks and other human cockroaches don't share with us. In the spirit of this awesome game we're playing I'll ask you; what would your guess be, what are these common denominators I speak of?
Are true Americans superior to all other nations of the world?

Holy shit when are you desperate loons gonna let go of this...WE GOT OUR GUY...DONALD TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT!
Remember, wetback votes dont count...and the millions of votes that come out of Californian cast by barely legal, un-educated ignorant sub humans shouldn't count as they prove over and over they are incapable of making sound decisions. Consider this, is there any other decision you could possible think of that would allow those filthy bastards to make on your behalf?

Gassed? No
Should Latinos prove that their grandparents were U.S. citizens for them to be considered truly Americans?

Should Latinos be sterilized using white taxpayers dollars or should they be required to pay for it themselves?

They should have to follow a strict application process for authorization to procreate. Your thoughts?
If only one of their grandparents were Latino, should the be considered Latino or not?

"Should Latinos prove that their grandparents were U.S. citizens for them to be considered truly Americans?"

You probably won't understand, as I get the feeling you're barely American yourself.
But real American's share common denominators that frankly most wetbacks and other human cockroaches don't share with us. In the spirit of this awesome game we're playing I'll ask you; what would your guess be, what are these common denominators I speak of?

I feel your channeling of that gay Youtube video where the guy is speaking to an auditorium of college students. The guy is an actor. Did you happen to notice what Americans think of actors and their trying to dictate political ideology to us? :coffee:

Last edited:

Gassed? No

I feel your channeling of that gay Youtube video where the guy is speaking to an auditorium of college students. The guy is an actor. Did you happen to notice what Americans think of actors and their trying to dictate political ideology on us? :coffee:
What video is that, Marion?

Gassed? No

I feel your channeling of that gay Youtube video where the guy is speaking to an auditorium of college students. The guy is an actor. Did you happen to notice what Americans think of actors and their trying to dictate political ideology on us? :coffee:
What video is that, Marion?

I can't think of the guy's name. I'm not posting the video. All you have to do is search the question you asked.

Poor unemployed whites voted for Donald Trump because they know their poverty is their own fault.
One day they might be like Trump, their Leader.
Sorry, NO. That's a LIE.

Liberals 'own' the poor dependent upon Welfare, Unemployment, Food Stamps, Obamaphones, etc...just how the Democrats designed the process to work.

Those who voted for Trump are hard-working Middle class - Sanders criticized his own party for 'Abandoning the Middle Class', who voted for Trump.

Also voting for Trump were the Americans who hated both candidates but hated Hillary more, citizens who were tired of the division/Washington Establishment/Status Quo/Obama agendas.

Gassed? No

Your feeble attemp to profile is well recognized and noted...that's really a big waste of everyone's time...you know exactly where the fuck I stand.
I've asked you a few questions that you've applied the avoidance technique to...scared I'm gonna walk you down a path with a clever line of questioning? Sack up buddy!

Poor unemployed whites voted for Donald Trump because they know their poverty is their own fault.
One day they might be like Trump, their Leader.
Sorry, NO. That's a LIE.

Liberals 'own' the poor dependent upon Welfare, Unemployment, Food Stamps, Obamaphones, etc...just how the Democrats designed the process to work.

Those who voted for Trump are hard-working Middle class - Sanders criticized his own party for 'Abandoning the Middle Class', who voted for Trump.

Also voting for Trump were the Americans who hated both candidates but hated Hillary more, citizens who were tired of the division/Washington Establishment/Status Quo/Obama agendas.
Sorry, I meant to say that hard-working Americans who have jobs voted for Trump because he promised jobs for their poor hungry neighbors and maybe some overtime for them too.

Forum List

Back