the right man for the country

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
if you believe in the us, how could you be on the fence on who to vote for? its really a no brainer, you have a president who won the peoples trust and got elected on the hype of hope and change and couldnt deliver either.
he had controll in the whitehouse for a couple of years and didnt do nothing to better the country, always telling the naive people what they wanted to hearor what sounded good, but never delivering on it.
the naive voted him in, the older folks new better, thats in the past, do we really want to continue with someone that is really incompetent? no real experience, just young with hype. our country and the people deserve better, obama has a different agenda for america and its not the america we want. gov. healthcare was forced upon the majority that didnt want it and the only people for it is those who never contributed to society.
with this program the only people to suffer are those who would be paying for it, besides america not being able to afford it. why would you ignore illegal immigration, only for the votes, whats wrong with asking for id during voting? because it will cut out illegal voting.
why should we waste tax payers money on fraudulent welfare cases? why strike welfare work programs? its all about staying in power, not whats best for america. we need more tax payers vs raising the taxes, where does it end? do we elect a president on likability or someone who has the proven experience to prosper the country for everyone?
when you run on negativity on your opponet vs what you as president have accompolished, whats wrong with that picture folks? in honesty a sixth grader with american support could have done a better job than barrack obama, we cannot do any worse than whats happened in the last approx. four years, mitt romney will prosper the country, he has shown his capabilities of his sucess and will do it for our country, im speaking to you all as a career army soldier who gave who believes who led and my fellow brothers know where im coming from, may the lord help us remove this person whos agenda and heart is not in america, thank you! for listening.

Some people don't believe either choice is good. Personally, I agree. Choosing Romney is an easy decision.

if you believe in the us, how could you be on the fence on who to vote for? its really a no brainer, you have a president who won the peoples trust and got elected on the hype of hope and change and couldnt deliver either.
he had controll in the whitehouse for a couple of years and didnt do nothing to better the country, always telling the naive people what they wanted to hearor what sounded good, but never delivering on it.
the naive voted him in, the older folks new better, thats in the past, do we really want to continue with someone that is really incompetent? no real experience, just young with hype. our country and the people deserve better, obama has a different agenda for america and its not the america we want. gov. healthcare was forced upon the majority that didnt want it and the only people for it is those who never contributed to society.
with this program the only people to suffer are those who would be paying for it, besides america not being able to afford it. why would you ignore illegal immigration, only for the votes, whats wrong with asking for id during voting? because it will cut out illegal voting.
why should we waste tax payers money on fraudulent welfare cases? why strike welfare work programs? its all about staying in power, not whats best for america. we need more tax payers vs raising the taxes, where does it end? do we elect a president on likability or someone who has the proven experience to prosper the country for everyone?
when you run on negativity on your opponet vs what you as president have accompolished, whats wrong with that picture folks? in honesty a sixth grader with american support could have done a better job than barrack obama, we cannot do any worse than whats happened in the last approx. four years, mitt romney will prosper the country, he has shown his capabilities of his sucess and will do it for our country, im speaking to you all as a career army soldier who gave who believes who led and my fellow brothers know where im coming from, may the lord help us remove this person whos agenda and heart is not in america, thank you! for listening.
You're welcome.

Aside from being snarky.....

I didn't think Mitt had it until he picked Ryan. With an actual fiscal conservative at his side, I think we have a chance of real recovery.

Not this stagnant, make headlines of a 1/2% crap either.

Romney is serious about fixing problems. The Ryan choice made that clear. I think he wants a balanced budget very quickly.

It's good to see the illiterate vote is with Romney.

Last time I checked TM was a hardcore Obama supporter. Has something changed? Did she finally see the light?

I was referring to the OP!

he had controll in the whitehouse for a couple of years and didnt do nothing to better the country

Other than rap singers, who writes this way?

It's good to see the illiterate vote is with Romney.

Last time I checked TM was a hardcore Obama supporter. Has something changed? Did she finally see the light?

I was referring to the OP!

he had controll in the whitehouse for a couple of years and didnt do nothing to better the country

Other than rap singers, who writes this way?

Country folk

Ya know, the people that grow and raise the food you eat.

Forum List

Back