The right is soooo going to miss Obama.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
well now what !? For the last 8 years all you ever did is blame obama every time it rained on Sunday's !

Even when the GOP took congress, they did nothing ! Just complian about everything obama , even when he did things they wanted.

What ya gonna do without your binky?

I'm going to miss the big eared disaster as much as I would miss the bubonic plague . Good fucking riddance

well now what !? For the last 8 years all you ever did is blame obama every time it rained on Sunday's !

Even when the GOP took congress, they did nothing ! Just complian about everything obama , even when he did things they wanted.

Why do you think Trump won? He took on Hillary, sure, but it was the feckless power structure in the GOP that opposed him as well. Republicans are tired of their leaders being weak, spineless creatures who mutter under their breath about doing something, then cave the moment a democrat looks at them cross-eyed. Miss Obama? Not at all. In fact, it's going to be a lot of fun watching the left sink further into madness. They have an opportunity to actually contribute something to the discourse, to help mold the future of the country, but won't. They'll be too busy complaining about whatever the fax machine tells them to complain about.

Be more specific. What bug is up your bonnet this morning?

images.jpg

Well, it's the Left's turn now to do the same thing.

The two ends are very predictable and similar.

What goes around .....
What comes around is a long overdue improving economy. You saw partisanship when America was the issue. Obama, like all leftists, does not compromise. Not getting what he wanted he went to executive orders. Unfortunately for the left Hillary didn't win so they will go into the round file.

Combat 8 years of Democrats blaming Trump every time it rains on Sundays...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I guess you didn't hear all the dimwitcraps blaming Bush for everything right?

I hope some day people in this country see how juvenile our population is when it comes to politics

I hope some day people in this country see how juvenile our population is when it comes to politics

Tribal...scoring political points is much important than being right.

Combat 8 years of Democrats blaming Trump every time it rains on Sundays...:eusa_whistle:

You guys had all the fun bitching and moaning. Playing Monday morning QB is the best!

You guys had all the fun bitching and moaning. Playing Monday morning QB is the best!
So just keep up the immaturity no one does it better

Tribal...scoring political points is much important than being right.

The GOP took it to a new level ! "Thanks obama " became a viral joke because the blamestorming was so obnoxious. They eventually sabotaged themselves to spite the black guy .

Not really. I still take a shit every morning.

You're really a myopic little fella, aint' cha?

Would your really like to review the blame game the last eight years to see which party is in the lead? Everything from Iraq to Commie Care you blamed on the Republicans.

Forum List

Back