The right have been brainwashed by the extremist NUT JOBS

images

My husband was the mayor of our town for 10 years , I see what goes on behind the scenes

It's too bad eaglewings isn't a real democrat and just a troll instead.

It'd be great having a loon like that representing Democrats.

It's too bad eaglewings isn't a real democrat and just a troll instead.

It'd be great having a loon like that representing Democrats.

Interesting IHBF, I sure see you on here a lot.. What are you on government assistance or maybe something your voting against. talk about a troll....

Those were LBJ's words, dickwad. He dropped the "N" word like a Sunday Preacher talking Jesus.

And if you find it offensive that I bring it up, you can always go fuck yourself

Still offensive and shows me that you would vote for a beast in order to get a Black man out cuz you hate him so much.

Your race card is maxed out. In any event, according to the Government, I'm Hispanic American, so that makes you the racist.

Obama needs to get the fuck out of the white house for his Neo-Marxist, anti-American outlook on life

Wow a Hispanic American voting for the group that hates you and wants your job, kick your ass out, even though you may have been born here.

Still offensive and shows me that you would vote for a beast in order to get a Black man out cuz you hate him so much.

Your race card is maxed out. In any event, according to the Government, I'm Hispanic American, so that makes you the racist.

Obama needs to get the fuck out of the white house for his Neo-Marxist, anti-American outlook on life

Wow a Hispanic American voting for the group that hates you and wants your job, kick your ass out, even though you may have been born here.

Are you part of the Liberal Intellectual Elite?

Are you part of the Liberal Intellectual Elite?

I am in the upper class of my party and will receive the tax cuts if Robme get in, while the middle class get screwed
And I also work on the streets helping drug addicted pregnant women off the streets.
This group feeds and cares for them while I counsel. After their babies are born they go on to live a productive live, some relapse.

And the DEM party is not controlled and led by the extremist left?? Funny how the DEMs have gone further and further left, and complain that the REPs have not joined them on the shift to the left... and call them right wingers, when it is the DEMs that have shifted the scales incredibly

Please point out what the Lefts Extremists have done?

For starters:

1. Nationalized our healthcare.
  2. Destroyed the coal industry.
  3. Hounded the oil industry.
  4. opened the floodgates to illegal immigration
  5. trashed the Constitution.

Forum List

Back