The Right Has Been Found Out....................

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
...............they don't have to concern themselves with the planet. Jesus and the holy ghost will float by and fix that. All they have to worry about is being sure that the case of the broken condom is taken care of properly.

If the thumpers don't come off their stands of utter nonsense they will vanish from the landscape faster than the dinosaurs did 65 million years ago.

...............they don't have to concern themselves with the planet. Jesus and the holy ghost will float by and fix that. All they have to worry about is being sure that the case of the broken condom is taken care of properly.

If the thumpers don't come off their stands of utter nonsense they will vanish from the landscape faster than the dinosaurs did 65 million years ago.

Why are you so obsessed with God? You say you don't believe any longer, that's your choice. But i don't believe that. I've come to the conclusion that YOU are actually obsessed. And not by God.....Satan found you at some time when you were too weak to fight him. Call me crazy, but YOU are a nut job and for someone to turn away from God after so many years of worshiping Him...there's a reason.

The left have been found out ... everything is free and everything is someone else's fault.

Speaking of utter nonsense... :lol:

I don't know what your smoking, but you really need to stop. It's clearly not helping you.

Forum List

Back