The right claims the poor are stealing all the money, what say you?

Okay, I realize I may be nuts, but this is driving me freakin' crazy.

Your
Generally possessive, such as "your dog is eating my potato chips"

You're
A contraction, combining "you" and "are", such as "you're standing on my foot"

So when someone writes something like "your an idiot" or "your all idiots", well, there's more than a little humor there.

When this mistake is made once, that could easily just be a typo. But when it is used exclusively, that's another story. That's a fundamental misuse of the English language that should have been learned around the age of seven.

Just sayin'. Back to the attacks and insults now. Next time, a discussion of the differences between "then" and "than".

Last edited:

Your

You're

So when someone writes something like "your an idiot" or "your all idiots", well, there's more than a little humor there.

When this mistake is made once, that could easily just be a typo. But when it is used exclusively, that's another story. That's a fundamental misuse of the English language that should have been learned around the age of seven.

Just sayin'. Back to the attacks and insults now. Next time, a discussion of the differences between "then" and "than".

You're point is mute

You've got 3 red stars. Im not going to even waste my time or my rep

LMAO. You seem to think those stars mean something important. Hell you probably think your posts have value and that you are doing "something" important for America. As opposed to sitting on your ass spouting bull shit. All day. Every day. On a message board. With the same people. Good God, go out a find a job.

How many "stars" do I get? None? I am heartbroken.

your concerned with the wrong things.

this is a website and not a graded paper..

you are and you're take longer to type.

lol

btw

is also easier to type than laugh out loud and by the way.

please people can we jsut deal with content and forget the formality for the sake of content?

your concerned with the wrong things.

this is a website and not a graded paper..

you are and you're take longer to type.

lol

btw

is also easier to type than laugh out loud and by the way.

please people can we jsut deal with content and forget the formality for the sake of content?

Okay, I just had to say it before my head exploded.

Your

You're

You're point is mute

:lol:

I wonder how many folks saw those.

You've got 3 red stars. Im not going to even waste my time or my rep

LMAO. You seem to think those stars mean something important. Hell you probably think your posts have value and that you are doing "something" important for America. As opposed to sitting on your ass spouting bull shit. All day. Every day. On a message board. With the same people. Good God, go out a find a job.

How many "stars" do I get? None? I am heartbroken.

Those stars do mean something. Notice only a few have them? Why is that? Are you too stupid to figure it out?

And yes I post every day, so what. And I have a very good paying job, thanks.

you have set in motion the distruction of the republican party.

your cheating is piling up and the TV news is reporting in it this time

I say they are half right. the other side claims identical, but is the right all rich and the left all poor? quite the opposite on many occasions

I just love it. You see some Right winger make a stupid fucking post, and your answer is to Mimic Him with an even stupider post.

Grats

The right claims the poor are stealing all the money, what say you?

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

"Hours after new Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson assumed his new position following the Duke/Progress Energy merger this week, he resigned his post. But Johnson can still qualify for up to $44.4 million for his time and effort:

"Despite his short-lived tenure, Mr. Johnson will receive exit payments worth as much as $44.4 million, according to Duke. That includes $7.4 million in severance, a nearly $1.4 million cash bonus, a special lump-sum payment worth up to $1.5 million and accelerated vesting of his stock awards, according to a Duke regulatory filing Tuesday night. Mr. Johnson gets the lump-sum payment as long as he cooperates with Duke and doesn’t disparage his former employer, the filing said.

"Under his exit package, Mr. Johnson also will receive approximately $30,000 to reimburse him for relocation expenses."

Your

You're

You're point is mute

:lol:

I wonder how many folks saw those.

Drives me nuts.

But, what makes me a lot crazier is that i find I'm actually starting to make the same mistakes.

As to the op -

The MANY MANY TRILLIONS of DOLLARS stolen by corporations are no match for the thousands stolen by welfare mothers trying to feed their kids.

We should throw those families out on the street and elect a one percenter who says really stupid things like, "corporations are people, my friend".

While we at it, it grates every time I hear Mittens and/or McCain call us, "my friend" because neither of them are.

Rich people buy Republican politicians to change the law so they can take advantage of the country.

Poor people don't have that option.

Republicans feel rich people are special and should be treated special.

The Republican plan for the poor is, "Let them die". Like Republican Andre Baur said, "Feed the poor and they will breed".

Rich people buy Republican politicians to change the law so they can take advantage of the country.

The Republican plan for the poor is, "Let them die". Like Republican Andre Baur said, "Feed the poor and they will breed".

They don't call them rich people.....the proper GOP term is "job providers"

They don't call them rich people.....the proper GOP term is "job providers"

Or "Job Creators" (play heavenly music here)

Ya wanna know why the rw's hate your posts?

Because you are always correct.

Forum List

Back