The RevvyRev is in.

How would you rate Pres. Obama's leadership by grade?

• A (100% to 93%)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B (92% to 83%)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings and hello, my name is RevRabbiJCG, but you can call me Rev for short.
I'm a Conservative Republican who believes in what the Founders wanted in a government. It's obvious that ever since Pres. Barack H. Obama has been sworn in as President that out government has gone off the deep end. He is unfit to lead and neither is 50% of the current seated Senate and House.

Are you an Imam?
An Imam is from the Muslim religion. Rabbis and Reverands are not.
I go this screen name/ name from a mutual friend of my wife and I. This person is a Messianic Jew, who is; a professional cook.

I'm a Conservative Republican who believes in what the Founders wanted in a government. It's obvious that ever since Pres. Barack H. Obama has been sworn in as President that out government has gone off the deep end. He is unfit to lead and neither is 50% of the current seated Senate and House.

and when Bush was busy flushing America down the same crapper, you were doing what? Bleating your approval with the other neoconned sheeple?

I doubt you have even a clue regarding the Founder's Constitution. Like where does the Constitution obligate Americans to be cannonfodder for Israel, eh.

and when Bush was busy flushing America down the same crapper, you were doing what? Bleating your approval with the other neoconned sheeple?

I doubt you have even a clue regarding the Founder's Constitution. Like where does the Constitution obligate Americans to be cannonfodder for Israel, eh.
Wow, and you still like to blame Bush for todays problems. It's no wonder that you're approv'l rating it lower then a bowlegged catapillar.
You do know that blaming others instead of taking ownership makes you look incredibly irresponcible.
And from the looks of it, you've done no research on when the problems were first started. The sub-prime house loan meltdown was started by both Carter and Clinton. It's amazing when you dig deeper into the housing mess and find out the truth.
Perhaps if you learned from others instead of playing the blame game you might learn something, but I doubt it. You don't look bright enough.

Well, first off. When this nation was first created Israel wasn't a nation yet. Israel didn't become a nation nearly 2000 years of wandering and living in other nations as a culture and a people among the nations.
Israel didn't become a nation until May of 1948, with the approv'l and recognition of the United Nations. To this day there are nations that do not recognize Israel as a free and sovereign nation. The last time I checked we do not have troops sent to Israel to aide in their defence, that's the job of the IDF (Israeli Defence Forces)

............Wow, and you still like to blame Bush for todays problems. .............................

Learn to READ you obscurant pissant. THIS is what I said-

when Bush was busy flushing America down the same crapper, you were doing what? Bleating your approval with the other neoconned sheeple?

No excusing of BHO whatsoever!!!!!! Unlike your sort of neoconned shit for whom Boosh could do no wrong when he had the oval office.

nra,
for you to be called a worthless troll would insult troll where ever they might live, You like so many liberal wind bags are an insult and a good reason why there's such a thing as birth control. It's most unforturnate that your father didn't have an early withdrawral/ pull-out the night of your conception. Perhaps if you were never born this world would've been a better place without your liberal finger pointing. Not only are you annoying, but anything and everything you say is offensive and offending.
Mr. Obama (who you must regularly have mental sex with, and or; fall down and adore as if he's some sort of messiah) isn't all that wonderful, his running around apologizing for the US is a huge disgrace and brings shame to those who fought and died for our freedom, and that's something you'll never fully understand you spineless, cretin.
Oh, by the way, it's been how long since the oil spill in the Gulf Coast? Where's Washingtons best and brightest, and why aren't they working to solve the problem? So, go somewhere else and peddle your communist agenda, because I'm not buying into you Obama-mania. It's also painfully clear that for all of Obama's plans he's going to go down as America's worst president EVER

Last edited:

Forum List

Back