The Revolving Door of the Corporatocracy

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Four months after the Federal Communications Commission approved a hotly contested merger of Comcast and NBC Universal, one of the commissioners who voted for the deal said on Wednesday that she would soon join Comcast’s Washington lobbying office.
Meredith Attwell Baker Leaving F.C.C. to Join Comcast - NYTimes.com

:clap2:

I pledge allegiance to the corporation,
masters of the State, production, and media...

corporate_flag.jpg

salute_smiley.gif

Happens all over D.C. no party is immune. This is why the goal should always be "minimal government".

Happens all over D.C. no party is immune. This is why the goal should always be "minimal government".

How about instead of minimal government we try HONEST GOVERNMENT for a change?

I'll tell you why this is not going to happen.

Structurally, we have made honest government an impossiblity, that's why.

And it won't matter what the party in power calls itself, it will be the party of the INSIDERS.

Now as long as the INSIDERS needed the American people, that was mostly okay.

But folks...they don't need us anymore.

Their CAPITAL owes no alligiance to this nation or its people.

And it won't matter what the party in power calls itself, it will be the party of the INSIDERS.

We're never going to get honest government. The Founding Fathers understood this and set up a system of minimal government. See what happens when too many start to depend on it? It gets out of control.

A smaller government will mean that lobbyists will lobby us instead of those in Washington for a change because we'll have the money!

We don't have an honest government because that's not what the American people want. What the American people want is to continue playing retarded partisan games until the country implodes. When and if they decide they care more about honesty than they do party politics, then we can move towards an honest government.

No matter how anyone spins it, all of the problems in America are caused by it's people, not the government, not businesses, not terrorists. It's us, we're the problem.

Yeah, no conflict of interst here.

So much for the promise of closing the revolving door between the regulators and the regulated Mr. President! The merger should be cancled (should have never happened in the first place) and the matter of the fact surrounding the merger negociations should be investigated.

I hope she gets barred from Congress.

Forum List

Back