The Reviews are in.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
99% of USMB Trumpbots have rated Trump's inaugural speech as the greatest inaugural speech ever.

100% of USMB liberals have decided to wait until they hear the speech before reviewing it.

99% of USMB Trumpbots have rated Trump's inaugural speech as the greatest inaugural speech ever.

100% of USMB liberals have decided to wait until they hear the speech before reviewing it.
That will be something new, after giving Obama 5 stars on everything from his first inauguration speech, thru his State of the Union speeches, his and Hillarys debates in 2008, 2012 and 2016, ...

days, sometimes weeks, before they happened.

Personally, I never commented on them.

Not worth listening to.

and neither are Trumps*-

That will be something new, after giving Obama 5 stars on everything from his first inauguration speech, thru his State of the Union speeches, his and Hillarys debates in 2008, 2012 and 2016, ...

Not worth listening to.

and neither are Trumps*-

So you're staking your claim to a spot in the 1%.

Not worth listening to.

and neither are Trumps*-

So you're staking your claim to a spot in the 1%.
1%

I'd bet far more than 1% find something else to do other than listen to politicians hot air marathons

Insiders have leaked that the takeaway line from Trump's speech will be

Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what Trump University can do for you.

Insiders have leaked that the takeaway line from Trump's speech will be

Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what Trump University can do for you.

there's only one think leaking around here, and it's making a mess on your earlobe

So you made up a lie and started a thread about it...here this is for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

How many USMB leftwingers have already declared Trumps presidency a failure before it has even started? How many USMB rightwingers are going to wait till he takes office and see what he does?

I think you're confusing us with you idiots.

Why must you silly libs constantly project your shit onto us?

More fake news from liberals

I thought people from your country were into being shit on.

This is not news. The thread is my opinion. Did this stop being an opinion forum?

I thought people from your country were into being shit on.

This is not news. The thread is my opinion. Did this stop being an opinion forum?
Most of what you believe in is opinion.

Forum List

Back