The Reviews are In!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"How I kicked Ass and Plugged the Hole: My Third Autobiography"-- Barack Hussein Obama

NY Times: "Arguably the best book every written. Obama takes us through his thought process as the crisis bloomed and the spill worsened. We see the nations most competent and effective executive at the height of his God-like critical decision process. The key decision had to be worked out right on the golf course: 9 iron or sand wedge?"

Rev Jeremiah Wright: "Best fucking book I've read all year, you motherfucker. If this isn't a Number 1 best seller it because racists white cocksuckers still have power in this country"

Joe Biden: "Clean and articulate from start to finish, I'm glad this guy is my Vice President"

Harry Reid: "Best book every written by a Negro. I didn't just embarrass myself did I? Please tell me that other Negroes have written books before now! Oh, Thank God!"

Chris Matthews: "All I'm saying is keep a box of tissues handy because this makes my leg tingle like never before!"

Soon to be a Major motion picture starring:

Barack Obama as himself
Cameron Diaz as Michelle Obama
Tom Cruise as Joe Biden
and Rose O'Donnell as the Oil Slick

Last edited:
Loved the chapter titled "How I Lined the Pockets of My Lawyer Brethern, While Duping the People Whom Really Should have Gotten Paid".

Loved the chapter titled "How I Lined the Pockets of My Lawyer Brethern, While Duping the People Whom Really Should have Gotten Paid".

Harry Reid said that if you really want make come alive when you read it to your grand kids, "Go to your local ghetto or homeless shelter and find someone with a genuine Negro dialect"

"How I kicked Ass and Plugged the Hole: My Third Autobiography"-- Barack Hussein Obama

NY Times: "Arguably the best book every written. Obama takes us through his thought process as the crisis bloomed and the spill worsened. We see the nations most competent and effective executive at the height of his God-like critical decision process. The key decision had to be worked out right on the golf course: 9 iron or sand wedge?"

Rev Jeremiah Wright: "Best fucking book I've read all year, you motherfucker. If this isn't a Number 1 best seller it because racists white cocksuckers still have power in this country"

Joe Biden: "Clean and articulate from start to finish, I'm glad this guy is my Vice President"

Harry Reid: "Best book every written by a Negro. I didn't just embarrass myself did I? Please tell me that other Negroes have written books before now? Thank God!"

Chris Matthews: "All I'm saying is keep a box of tissues handy because this makes my leg tingle like never before!"

Soon to be a Major motion picture starring:

Barack Obama as himself
Cameron Diaz as Michelle Obama
Tom Cruise as Joe Biden
and Rose O'Donnell as the Oil Slick

tom cruise as joe biden! i am so there.

Excerpt Page 146:

"At Day 9 of the crisis I was stuck in a sand trap on the 14 hole when I had an inspiration. I called the Vice President and asked him if we could relocate the sand from all the sand trap at every golf course to the Gulf. He asked me if I thought it would help the victims of the spill in the Gulf and I told him, "I don't know how much it would help the victims, but it would sure get my handicap down by a stroke or two."

Forum List

Back